Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If you want another kill OG, go after the Poison OG! I have not been able to source a legit cut, maybe in a few months. The Poison is a bomb OG found by Kyle Kushman. For some reason Im stuck on the old school 90's OGs or beans from that decade. I think most OGs just seem watered down now a days.

Does anyone have an original old School OG that's a male? I've always wondered about that.......
I've tried poison OG b4 in LA & I wasn't 2 blown away.. I'm gunna have 2 peep out a better sample 2 really see what poison og as all about

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here r a few different Face Off Bx2 most strains look like this juss some r short & bushy & some r tall..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

None of mine did the 3 finger OG thing.. But now the top pic looks like she has a Lil bit sharp leafs.. More then the others...

I'm stoned & trippin.. There still 2 young 2 tell.. There coming back from a topping & I'm trying 2 feed them & it's a bit much 4 there young ass's..

N

nightmarecreature

Here's a closeup of the Faceoff leaf structure to help you out. I revegged it but its done putting out retarded leaves. It's outside at over 100 degrees getting cooked, with a T5 over head. The Faceoff usually starts out three leaf then switches to five. When you take cuts they might go three leaf. You're right the #87 looks OG.

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
The Poison OG was a bagseed found by online member OGKushman... NOT KYLE KUSHMAN...

Nightmare. That leaf structure looks a little different than my Face Off OG...

Might I add a little insight I've gained over the years and impacts my breeding efforts. I DO NOT select the plants I am going to breed with based on their performance solely as a seed plant. The majority of us cultivate cannabis for production and consistent quality by selecting and growing from clone. I have noticed a lot over the years growign out seed plants that the seed plants, and their subsequent clone generations do not always perform the same. Due to many reasons not limited to environment, hormones, genetic tendencies, infection, etc.. Plants definitely perform and look completely different once you get them to clone form. Thus, I never make seed selections (or assumptions of growth pattern for selection) without getting the seed plants flowered out and take fully mature clones so I can evaluate their performance at full maturity past their natural growth cycle as an annual plant. Full maturity usually takes about 4-6 months.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I foliar with Caps tea & Heavy 16 Foliar spray

I love the Heavy 16 Foliar too Goo! It really leaves my girls all shiny and healthy looking! Haven't been using CalMg since I started using it either and I'm growing a buncha OG and Chem hybrids I recently made!

I've done a little more research on your boy ThaDocta and talked with a couple of forum bros, he seems to be a cool cat, peeps had nothing but good things to say about him .....thinking about getting his Casper and Moon's RugBurn to run side by side with my Ghost cut! Hard to find both of those strains but I've been feeling kinda lucky lately!!

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

The Poison OG was a bagseed found by online member OGKushman... NOT KYLE KUSHMAN...

Might I add a little insight I've gained over the years and impacts my breeding efforts. I DO NOT select the plants I am going to breed with based on their performance solely as a seed plant. The majority of us cultivate cannabis for production and consistent quality by selecting and growing from clone. I have noticed a lot over the years growign out seed plants that the seed plants, and their subsequent clone generations do not always perform the same. Due to many reasons not limited to environment, hormones, genetic tendencies, infection, etc.. Plants definitely perform and look completely different once you get them to clone form. Thus, I never make seed selections (or assumptions of growth pattern for selection) without getting the seed plants flowered out and take fully mature clones so I can evaluate their performance at full maturity past their natural growth cycle as an annual plant. Full maturity usually takes about 4-6 months.
OGKushman isnt Kyle Kushman?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Excellent insight Doc.
I found that out 1st hand with ARC...the seedings rocked...the clones...not so much.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great info doggie.. I've had the same issue with most of my seed plants.. The seed plants make huge big ass buds that r ok but after I take my clones & run them again I've noticed some of the plants bud a bit different they come out quite a bit better then the seed run

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I love the Heavy 16 Foliar too Goo! It really leaves my girls all shiny and healthy looking! Haven't been using CalMg since I started using it either and I'm growing a buncha OG and Chem hybrids I recently made!

I've done a little more research on your boy ThaDocta and talked with a couple of forum bros, he seems to be a cool cat, peeps had nothing but good things to say about him .....thinking about getting his Casper and Moon's RugBurn to run side by side with my Ghost cut! Hard to find both of those strains but I've been feeling kinda lucky lately!!
H-16 foliar is bad ass & yea it does make the leafs look so nice after a nice h16 foliar..

Yea Doc seem like a solid guy.. It hard 2 get a feel 4 a person online but after I met him in person I really knew he was a stand up guy.. He knew what he was talkin bout.. He's kool as fuck & I wish I would of got 2 burn with him.. Next time..

That would b sic 2 run the ghost cross next 2 ur Ghost cut.. I say do it if u can doggie b'cuz I'd love 2 see how they turn out next 2 the real deal cut.. I got a pack of the ghost cross & the F-Cut.. & now that I see Doc online peepin out my grow & offering great info I'm gunna invest in more in ThaDoctas gear..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Way smaller buds but they were better quality

ohhh.. That might be whats happening with the ARC. It's not producing like the seedling did.
It smells really awesome though.
I have to wait and find out if its stronger
So far, the Ewok clones are looking good though:D

Top Bottom