Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I feel ya, Goo! I been hella busy as well. It takes a lot of work to maintain our gardens. It's been hella ruff for me since the baby was born. I had to move shit around and been battling bugs. I gotta tighten up ship b4 it sinks, bro. Lol.
I told u the kid would change everything Dog.. It's hard 2 get 2 the plants when other stuff comes 1st.. Juss don't stress 2 much doggie take care of the wife & kid 1st.. U will figure how 2 manage ur plant time later.. Keep the real life ship afloat & if the bud ship sinks>>> well fuck it!! u got lots of homies that can pick u rite back up & keep shit movin.. Clones & beans r everywhere Dog..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I told u the kid would change everything Dog.. It's hard 2 get 2 the plants when other stuff comes 1st.. Juss don't stress 2 much doggie take care of the wife & kid 1st.. U will figure how 2 manage ur plant time later.. Keep the real life ship afloat & if the bud ship sinks>>> well fuck it!! u got lots of homies that can pick u rite back up & keep shit movin.. Clones & beans r everywhere Dog..
Thanx for ur support, bro. I'm trying to keep things together. I got my fam to take care of first and foremost but I need that garden to help me do that. U feel me, Goo? I got my new moms transplanted so things should be just fine. Hope all is well on ur side of the Hood, Dog!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

I love the respect on this site . A lot of real cool peepls , happy to be a part of it . Sorry bout the seed bank post dood .. I was tryin to warn fellow farmrs as well . This gear of Docs , we all know its special , lotsa people want to capitalize on our love for dank ;) .
Peace
Jj

Illmind

Illmind

i swear only a goo thread could be 25 pages with only 2 veg shots n a flower shot from someone else.. crazy.. hope ya find sum kill og.. lookin for sum seed og to pop myself to self to the pure n a og male if possible..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I love the respect on this site . A lot of real cool peepls , happy to be a part of it . Sorry bout the seed bank post dood .. I was tryin to warn fellow farmrs as well . This gear of Docs , we all know its special , lotsa people want to capitalize on our love for dank ;) .
Peace
Jj
& I'm glad ur here with us doggie.. I juss had 2 put a stop 2 TOU violations poppin rite in my face.. Now we all know & can move on.. & hopefully Doc will see this thread & see the Farm wants he's gear 2.. We want his gear & don't know where 2 get it at..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i swear only a goo thread could be 25 pages with only 2 veg shots n a flower shot from someone else.. crazy.. hope ya find sum kill og.. lookin for sum seed og to pop myself to self to the pure n a og male if possible..
U know how I'm always runin my mouth doggie.. LOL
So far this is a solid line with no weird action going on the girls r girls & the boys r boys.. But let's see if I find some real deal OG Kush funk I'm lookin 4.. I'm juss lookin 4 that Face/Off pheno.. I've never gotten 2 try it so hopefully somthin juss as fire pops up..

green bastard

green bastard

man when oi reached over to hit enter on my keyboard I tipped over my bong and broke it:bawling:

green bastard

green bastard

ohhh ive got a few but this wasmy favorite one oh well your right hope fully santa will be good to me this year I was a good boy lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My male I revegged has a mega fuel og funk 2 him.. I think he has more fuel then the girls.. He might b a killer male & I sure hope he adds his funk 2 the mix when I use him.. I took cuts 2day but 4got 2 clone him..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The #187 has no OG funk she has a sweet sent 2 her & so does the short pheno but the short pheno has a tiny bit if fuel action.. But the 2 super stretchy picky ugly ass girls I really didn't like very much have a good og fuel funk & both those ugly girls have the most frost out of the 4.. #41 & 44 both got the smell I'm lookin 4..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face/Off Bx2 #63
Day 30

This is the short stumpy pheno Im guessing manic pheno? << but I really have no fuckin clue.. This plant was so short she is a bit behind in flowering b'cuz the bigger girls were hogging the light.. But I gave her a boost so she will get some good light now..she smells very sweet with a hint of fuel

Shamus

Shamus

chyeah buddy.. loooooookin dank there holmes!
id like to officially apologize for being so abrasive, you were one of the first peeps to legit reach out to me on this site when i was gettin nothin but shit. theres no reason why i shoulda acted that way. your a real cool dude and look to be a rather phenomenal dad, lucky chitlins..
lucky ladies too.. all look super OG btw
@RIVAL79
sorry to hear about the pandemonium. i hope things calm down for ya and you can get centered a bit more. you seem like a real genuine cat too.

i have a lil archive goodness myself to look forward too..

Archive7

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

chyeah buddy.. loooooookin dank there holmes!
id like to officially apologize for being so abrasive, you were one of the first peeps to legit reach out to me on this site when i was gettin nothin but shit. theres no reason why i shoulda acted that way. your a real cool dude and look to be a rather phenomenal dad, lucky chitlins..
lucky ladies too.. all look super OG btw
@RIVAL79
sorry to hear about the pandemonium. i hope things calm down for ya and you can get centered a bit more. you seem like a real genuine cat too.

i have a lil archive goodness myself to look forward too..

View attachment 358998
It's all good doggie.. I ain't tripping.. Were homies so we can bump heads every now & then>> we juss smoke some fire & move on.. No worries doggie..

I like the new packs.. What beans did u grab?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

them girls looking frosty go!....good job!
Thanks.. Yea the #41 & 44 turned out super frosted.. & those r the 2 I didn't even like.. That always happens 2 me the plants I don't like turn out the best>> I think they have sumthin 2 prove.. U know what they say don't judge a book by its cover.. It's true!!

Top Bottom