Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

Thanks.. Yea the #41 & 44 turned out super frosted.. & those r the 2 I didn't even like.. That always happens 2 me the plants I don't like turn out the best>> I think they have sumthin 2 prove.. U know what they say don't judge a book by its cover.. It's true!!
ill end up doin the same thing not liking the structure or stupid like that then I end up flowering the mom not taking clones and that plant turns out to be gold lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ill end up doin the same thing not liking the structure or stupid like that then I end up flowering the mom not taking clones and that plant turns out to be gold lol
Exactly what I did this round..LOL
Lazy,broke,holidays,stoned,juss didn't want 2>> I didn't take cuts till yesterday at day 30 with lil buds on the cuts.. I've did it b4 & they rooted but it took a bit longer.. The new leafs juss popped rite out of the bud.. This round I tryed sumthin different I took a extra cut of the flowering plant & cut the bud rite off 1st>> kinda like it was being topped.. I've never tryed that b4 but I have gotten a clone like that b4.. I always thought u needed the head<< the top of the cut.. But I read that the homie D took cuts with out a head b4.. Maybe that will work better then the cuts with the whole lil bud on it.. If none of this works I guess I can try & reveg the plants.. But I'm sure the cuts will all root

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've cut big side branches b4 & juss used the tip of the side branch.. I juss toss the rest of the branch.. I've never thought 2 keep making more cuts with that same branch..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's lookin like there all gunna finish at 56-63 days not 70.. I'm on day 47 & the plants r lookin like there ripening I'm getting some orange hair action & the buds r starting 2 swell.. It's lookin like I'm gunna cut the bloom boosting a lil short these chicks want 2 finish soon so I'd better start 2 flush..

Any1 growing these Face/Off bx2 watch out b'cuz they finish fast.. I'm gunna pull them out & get some pics up soon..

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

It's lookin like there all gunna finish at 56-63 days not 70.. I'm on day 47 & the plants r lookin like there ripening I'm getting some orange hair action & the buds r starting 2 swell.. It's lookin like I'm gunna cut the bloom boosting a lil short these chicks want 2 finish soon so I'd better start 2 flush..

Any1 growing these Face/Off bx2 watch out b'cuz they finish fast.. I'm gunna pull them out & get some pics up soon..

I'm on a month veg already, waiting for them to get bigger. Excited for your picks to compare phonos. o_O

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face/Off bx2
Pheno #63
Day50

This is the super super super slow pheno.. It grows like a bubba Kush very turtle slow.. In flower she don't stretch at all i say she is a indica pheno possibly the Manic pheno? I wish I knew what Manic is made of>> or some flicks of her 2 compare..
She is very interesting with a super sweet smell..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face/Off bx2
Pheno #41
Day 50

This was another ugly plant in veg & I didn't like her 1 bit till late in flower when I seen the buds form.. This plant has a mega stretch & seems 2 b the earliest of the bunch she has the most orange hairs & is gettin her swell on..This pheno ain't as frosty as #44 but she has that pure OG Kush funk that I'm lookin 4.. & she might finish in 56 days..

Top Bottom