• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Face/Off bx2
Pheno #44
Day 58

This is the pheno that I think is the Face/Off pheno.. Pure white buds coated with extra Crystals these buds r dripping with THC.. This pheno could go 63-70 I'm guessing b'cuz the crystals r juss starting 2 amber most r cloudy & a few r still clear.. This plant has that og Kush smell with some light lime tones no skunk or sweets smell from this pheno..She's a very nice Limey OG Kush plant.. So far this plant hasn't turned any kind of purple on the buds or leafs.. & she wanted extra nutes << prolly next run bonus CalMag 4 her.. View attachment 366976View attachment 366977View attachment 366978View attachment 366979View attachment 366980
Face/Off bx2
Pheno #187
Day 58

Doc calls this the tooth paste pheno.. She is nuthin 2 exciting with her tiny crystals.. Not much sent coming off her.. It sucks b'cuz this was the beast pheno of the bunchView attachment 366975
Face/Off Bx2
Pheno #63
Day 58

This is the indica pheno that stacks OG nugs.. This pheno was done 2 days ago she has 10% amber crystals already but I still want 2 flush her a lil more.. I didn't expect these 2 finish so fast..View attachment 366955 View attachment 366956 View attachment 366957 View attachment 366958
:D Danker than Dank! Dogg!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ya know what I couldn't relate to ya more I just go in my room pull up a stool and stare for hours I really do get lost....sucks having to kill something that you put so much tlc into but in the end its well worth it brother....stop by my thread and have a peek id lie to know what your expert eyes have to say (not to mention you grow some serious dank doggie
LOL.. I do the same but I sit on a 5 gal bucket & smoke a few bowls.. I try 2 take good pics but nuthin compares 2 in real life<< it's hard 2 take good flicks & it seems harder with light green super crystal coated strains.. I'll go peep ur thread rite now

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks great Goo on the Face OFF bc2! You gonna replace the cooks with some of these?
Nuthin is gunna replace cookies anytime soon<< but like any strain I'll get board & replace her in a yr or 2.. I'm not sayin these face off bx2 ain't as good b'cuz I haven't smoked them yet.. I'm juss sayin u know me & I love my cookies.. These bx2 might run rite next 2 cookies tho.. I'm on a OG hunt I'm lookin 4 that killer og 2 maybe replace True OG<< but True OG is fire as fuck... I have my eye locked on a few rare clone only cuts & time will tell if they enter my tent.. But till then I don't have time 2 waste I'm lookin threw a few packs & maybe I'll get lucky & find sumthin 2 hold me off..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

:D Danker than Dank! Dogg!!!
Thanks dog.. I think I might of found sumthin real nice if these buds can keep these smells after the cure & if they taste like they smell then it's money & if they have that face numbing Stoney high like I've heard docs face off #4 has then >>>Whoa!! U already know ur gunna puff these buds dog <<< pure og Kush buds with a lime twist

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It makes my mouth water 2 think of when I cross the Face Off bx2 male 2 every cookie cut I got<< The Cookie Face Project<< Juss think of a added a Limeish skunky og Kush twist 2 the cookie dough funk<<< damn all that mixed in 1 sounds crazy bomb 2 me... It's almost time 4 a spring seed run..

B

blaze 1

I concur with that plan Goo lol After seeing those pics as long as it aint the tooth paste pheno male i can see them meshing well

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I concur with that plan Goo lol After seeing those pics as long as it aint the tooth paste pheno male i can see them meshing well
The tooth paste pheno has tiny pretty lil leafs that look like the Yeti og I got<< the #187 tooth paste pheno has smaller fan leafs on a nice stocky bushy plant<< very super mega branchy Medium stretch & medium gap between each node.. The male I got had big ass fan leafs & not as branchy like the 187 plus but was still pretty branchy juss not crazy branchy like 187..the gaps between each node was huge & in flower he stretched mega he needed 2 b massively cut back like 4-5 times.. I fuckin hope it ain't the bunk tooth paste pheno << that would super suck...

If he is the tooth paste pheno I'll pop the last 6 beans & find another male

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Harvest Day 4 the Face Off Bx2's

Here is the keeper.. >> she is a mega yielder peep her massive Gaint colas

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This is a pic of the tooth paste pheno #187 in veg.. Notice how nice green & healthy she looks.. Peep how all leafs r around & about the same size & peep how pretty & detailed the leafs look.. This pheno the leafs were a bit rounded & kinda duck foot like>> peep how the leafs kinda curl or twist & r a bit rounded<< I got a yeti og that grows juss like this

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here is my keeper male I picked 2 breed with.. He was a stinky plant.. Notice how the leafs r very similar but if u look very close the leafs don't have the same pretty detail & there not rounded or duck foot like.. Peep how picky he is & he ain't as green & look close as his wrinkled ass bottom leafs<< all the og stinking girls #41,44,63 had that same picky hard 2 dial wrinkled ass plain lookin leafs with giant fan leafs.. Rite now he's all cut back but later on ill post new pics of him

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face Off Bx2
Pheno #187
Day 64

Tooth paste pheno>> great big buds of nuthin 2 exciting LOL..
The bunk pheno>> this pheno is not the bidness.. She gots very lil crystals & is super hairy & could of went 70 days.. This pheno has very lil odor.. I don't like this pheno 1 bit>> it would b funny as hell if she fuckin blows my face off..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face Off Bx2
Pheno #44
Day 64

This is a 100% straight up OG Kush >> hella coated in THC with a super limy OG Kush sent>> I'm guessing this is a face off #4 pheno.. This plant smells very close 2 the True OG but limy funk not quite lemon like Tru.. It's gunna b bomb

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn it, Goo! Them ladies r looking good. That lil dude should make some nice hybrids as well. I need to pop more of my Archive beans. I wanna smoke some of them nugs. U better save some for ur boy! ;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nuthin is gunna replace cookies anytime soon<< but like any strain I'll get board & replace her in a yr or 2.. I'm not sayin these face off bx2 ain't as good b'cuz I haven't smoked them yet.. I'm juss sayin u know me & I love my cookies.. These bx2 might run rite next 2 cookies tho.. I'm on a OG hunt I'm lookin 4 that killer og 2 maybe replace True OG<< but True OG is fire as fuck... I have my eye locked on a few rare clone only cuts & time will tell if they enter my tent.. But till then I don't have time 2 waste I'm lookin threw a few packs & maybe I'll get lucky & find sumthin 2 hold me off..
Had to tease you about the cooks...just seems like these ladies have a lot to offer, looking forward to smoke report :D

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn it, Goo! Them ladies r looking good. That lil dude should make some nice hybrids as well. I need to pop more of my Archive beans. I wanna smoke some of them nugs. U better save some for ur boy! ;)
Thanks doggie.. That lil plant ain't the boy it's the girl #44 I juss posted.. I'm trying 2 re-veg her b'cuz I know I took a cut but I labeled it #41 so I have 2 #41 cuts but 1 of them is 44.. So juss incase I took 2 cuts from the day 64 flowering plant & I'm re-vegging her so I have 3 chances of keeping her<< if not I ain't trippin b'cuz I think #41 is where it's at.. There all killer in there own way it's gunna depend on the smoke report.. I'll make sure u get 2 try these.. If I don't see u soon I'll 4sho show off round 2 at the cup.. I juss hope the og Kush funk crosses over 2 the taste..

Top Bottom