• Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
FACE OFF !! YUMMY !!
FaceOff

Dank bro u killed it !! I hope I get some as good as your keeper, congrats :)
Thanks for sharing

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

FACE OFF !! YUMMY !!
View attachment 369540

Dank bro u killed it !! I hope I get some as good as your keeper, congrats :)
Thanks for sharing
LOL.. Pop ur pack & I bet u will find a nice og pheno or 3... I need 2 more packs myself.. I'm thinking of popping more but at the same time I want 2 get 2 the F-Cut cross Doc made.. My packs were bought b4 the names so I can member the names of his gear..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Ken.. These r 100% all mine doggie I found these phenos & if there fire I can share them as I please.. Ur more them welcome 2 run them if u would like.. Who knows how they will do outside>> they might kill it.. I'm gunna need 2 test a small 1 outside this spring
Hell Yeah Big Dog! :woot: I would love to run those outside this spring! :woot:
That would be awesome!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hell Yeah Big Dog! :woot: I would love to run those outside this spring! :woot:
That would be awesome!
What ever 1 comes out best I'll grow in2 a nice bush so I can take lots of cuts & I'll get u 1.. Rite now there juss tiny rooted cuts in cups one of each pheno but I'm not sure witch 1 is witch I got 2 re number both #41 & flower them out 2 find witch is the real #41 & 44... I'm pretty sure u will like them both

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes indeed we need him here, he have one with the FireOG too name Hell Raiser. Will love to get the RaceFuel and Kirkwood but they are sold out on the net.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
This is exactly what I was looking for Goo Thx bro! I see a few rare ones I won't mind having here with me :)

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I will take the face off Indiana bubble gum for damn sure I bet that's some stoney shit right there. Don't doubt the IBG. If its ran correctly its some dense stoney heart racy stuff.

Last edited:
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's a weird name 4 the F~Cut cross.. I'm gunna need 2 get those other og crosses I'm guessing there r other sic phenos in them packs... We need some of Docs gear here at the farm..
The F-Cut is from the Truckee area of Nor Cal. Hence the ski resort name, Goo. I need to pop the rest of my pack soon. Great job on these Face/Off Bx2 girls by the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom