Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I agree it might not even be possible. I did try some of jack's Wifi #43 and it was really almost just as good as the Triangle Kush, which is my personal favorite OG. I would say Triangle Kush perfectly grown is a 10/10 and wifi #43 is a 9.7/10. But both I would consider absolute top shelf.

In my and my friends experience the best OG's that come from seed are just that one or two seeds that you find in a pack of amazing OG. I think that's how a lot of the OG's and even the original OG was born. Just a tiny self pollination like in the case of the legendary chemdog seeds.

This is really the first time that the OG's are being bred though. So who knows what pheno's might be coming soon. I have seem some finished archive crosses that were definitely in the upper 9/10 range. Casper and Hell Raiser are right up there with the real old school OG's. A tiny tiny step below.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Thanks...

Good luck with that mega pheno hunt ur boy is doing.. I bet hes gunna find some nice stuff. .thats gunna b 1 killer hunt..

Thanks. I'm definitely looking forward to selection time and we may need some professional assistance..haha

N

nightmarecreature

Several of my clone onlys are either 100% sterile or produce little to almost no pollen.
I believe the little pollen that is produced is mostly sterile.

The Wifi43 is a monster yielder. Its good but not as good as pure og imo. Jacks TK is different than mine. Theres a few TK cuts going around. The Lemony TK is my favorite and the dankest Ive tried of the TK cuts.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I think they're sterile now but they may not have been 96-2006. Hence all the different but similar cuts. Or maybe I'm totally wrong. And yeah there are some fake TK cuts going around. I'm talking about the lemony TK that you just smell the jar and its magical lemon pinesol old school OG smell.

true grit

true grit

TK I grew a while back was more earthy sweet than lemon IMO...at least compared to sfv. Samples of cut I have now were just straight skunky dank OG, but not as sweet as the first one. Looking forward to see what this one is about.

I can say that 43 properly nailed is at least as potent as the clone only OG's. Some friends think stronger, but again I attribute that to solid organics. IMO always gives an upper hand. Can also say nailed it's easily as tasty og wise vs. 99% of other wifi.

I have some chems going this round already but will be going through some cannarado OG fems and archive OG's pretty ASAP.

And on sterility- which ogs have you guys reversed that are sterile? I'm gonna do a few soon for some projects and would be cool if I didn't waste time on sterile ones!!

urban1026835

urban1026835

This last sat I hit the San Francisco Bay Area Cannabis Cup 6/22/13 it was a great event & I scored these Face Off BX2 seeds.. I met ThaDocta & he was a kool guy & he had some killer flowers I wish I could of smoked.. I picked these seeds up on Sat & got home late but it was a super moon night & everybody was talkin bout that's good luck so I popped these Face Off BX2.. I've been wanting 2 try some Face Off OG & haven't had any luck so I'm gunna hope I find a killer pheno..these were popped late Sat night 2am..View attachment 323230
More of thaDoctas workView attachment 323242
hmm didnt know you ran these @MakinGoo .

guess I better roll one up, this thread is a ong one i see. Page one begins.....

N

nightmarecreature

TK I grew a while back was more earthy sweet than lemon IMO...at least compared to sfv. Samples of cut I have now were just straight skunky dank OG, but not as sweet as the first one. Looking forward to see what this one is about.

I can say that 43 properly nailed is at least as potent as the clone only OG's. Some friends think stronger, but again I attribute that to solid organics. IMO always gives an upper hand. Can also say nailed it's easily as tasty og wise vs. 99% of other wifi.

I have some chems going this round already but will be going through some cannarado OG fems and archive OG's pretty ASAP.

And on sterility- which ogs have you guys reversed that are sterile? I'm gonna do a few soon for some projects and would be cool if I didn't waste time on sterile ones!!

The Ghost OG was 100% Sterile. The TK throws very little pollen and puts out a small number of seeds compared to others. Most OG's are mostly sterile, I mean probably about 10-20% of the pollen is viable on the cuts I have.

On the #43, all my OG's that I kept are better. I even got rid of the True OG, I didn't like the True.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I thought I'd give my two pennies. I did not pop a whole pack or even half for that matter. I have one bx2 that's veg frosty. It reeks right now. That's a GREAT sign on the docs work if you ask me. Not that I was doubting. From the look of goo's selection fire is a common thing in these packs. Makes me wanna get on with the pie face or grimace I've collected. Excellent thread goo. I will be back.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Can't believe I just saw this thread. @MakinGoo always has the killer threads. I was just gifted a Hell Raiser OG clone (fire og x faceoff bx2), debating whether I should flower it or not as I already some of the original og's and it's hard to beat my king louie...

N

nightmarecreature

Sure. Im running the one nspecta, loompa, mota, ricky, all those dudes run. But who knows

Then its the same TK I run. It put out pollen, just not a lot. I also caught a mystery fungi, that probably had something to do with it.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I thought I'd give my two pennies. I did not pop a whole pack or even half for that matter. I have one bx2 that's veg frosty. It reeks right now. That's a GREAT sign on the docs work if you ask me. Not that I was doubting. From the look of goo's selection fire is a common thing in these packs. Makes me wanna get on with the pie face or grimace I've collected. Excellent thread goo. I will be back.
View attachment 434160
That 1 sure does look nice.. id pop them beans

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Can't believe I just saw this thread. @MakinGoo always has the killer threads. I was just gifted a Hell Raiser OG clone (fire og x faceoff bx2), debating whether I should flower it or not as I already some of the original og's and it's hard to beat my king louie...
Flower her out doggie.. she might surprise u..... id flower her & see

true grit

true grit

The Ghost OG was 100% Sterile. The TK throws very little pollen and puts out a small number of seeds compared to others. Most OG's are mostly sterile, I mean probably about 10-20% of the pollen is viable on the cuts I have.

On the #43, all my OG's that I kept are better. I even got rid of the True OG, I didn't like the True.

Hmm could it be your reversing methods? Seems most others are getting em to reverse. Weird if ghost is sterile cuz it's supposed to be the one that produced most the s1's in the beginning no?

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, I'm thinking it might be te methods your using nightmare. Most of the top OG's have been reversed successfully by myself and many others. All except Raskals Fire. I could not get that cut to throw pollen no matter what I tried..

N

nightmarecreature

Hmm could it be your reversing methods? Seems most others are getting em to reverse. Weird if ghost is sterile cuz it's supposed to be the one that produced most the s1's in the beginning no?

Its strange because I thought of that and mentioned it to my homie last year. The Ghost produced many S1's. I use CS btw.

I had a fungi and that could be the problem. I hit my plants with Eagle 20 and they wilted over, it looked like everything was going to die, then they bounced back happy as ever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom