• Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face Off Bx2 #44
IMG 20140322 151459

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

MG face off bx2 looks froster than what i picked up at tlc much respect,we all know at the farm MG a master.

I

ilaughlast

great thread goo. i just got five packs of f/o bx2s from tlc 1 bean per pack pinched with permission from my homey that picked em up for me so 50-55 im guessing(havent counted em). plus im sitting on a pack each of the valley girl race fuel and purpetrator (purp already popped and a couple weeks old). poppin all packs for epic pheno hunt for my first run at new spot. didnt want to bring in any cooties so i decided to run fresh seeds for my champaign run. i have hundreds of other seeds as well to pop there too but this being an archive dedicated thread i wont go and on about those but some fire fo sho as well. destined to find a keeper or several with all those archive pacs.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

great thread goo. i just got five packs of f/o bx2s from tlc 1 bean per pack pinched with permission from my homey that picked em up for me so 50-55 im guessing(havent counted em). plus im sitting on a pack each of the valley girl race fuel and purpetrator (purp already popped and a couple weeks old). poppin all packs for epic pheno hunt for my first run at new spot. didnt want to bring in any cooties so i decided to run fresh seeds for my champaign run. i have hundreds of other seeds as well to pop there too but this being an archive dedicated thread i wont go and on about those but some fire fo sho as well. destined to find a keeper or several with all those archive pacs.
Ur gunna find a nice pheno in that mega pop.. good luck

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Those nugs look amazing. You are a true master. Thanks for posting.

My buddy is running few packs of Archives and I can't wait to see how they turn out and make some pheno selections.

1 pack each of Face Off Bx2, Grimace OG, Valley Girl, Casper OG, Hellraiser, Mr Danks Golden Ticket and Oregon Lemons

Face off 4

Face off 2

Mr. Danks Golden Ticket Twins (Golden Goat x Face Off)
Face off

Face off 3

N

nightmarecreature

Has anyone found anything that is as strong as the old school clone onlys?

Everyone Ive talked to that has popped these beans are saying nearly the same thing. That they are getting dank but a couple notches down in potency compared to the originals.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Those nugs look amazing. You are a true master. Thanks for posting.

My buddy is running few packs of Archives and I can't wait to see how they turn out and make some pheno selections.

1 pack each of Face Off Bx2, Grimace OG, Valley Girl, Casper OG, Hellraiser, Mr Danks Golden Ticket and Oregon Lemons

View attachment 433692

View attachment 433693

Mr. Danks Golden Ticket Twins (Golden Goat x Face Off)
View attachment 433694

View attachment 433695
Thanks...

Good luck with that mega pheno hunt ur boy is doing.. I bet hes gunna find some nice stuff. .thats gunna b 1 killer hunt..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Has anyone found anything that is as strong as the old school clone onlys?

Everyone Ive talked to that has popped these beans are saying nearly the same thing. That they are getting dank but a couple notches down in potency compared to the originals.
Ive only tried my 4 phenos.... ive never gotten 2 try anybody els's work yet... ive seen some killer pics tho.. Jack has some mega lookin stuff id love 2 try.. I want 2 smoke that 30% stuff... its gunna b very hard 2 beat a old school OG clone only... it might not even b possible. ..LOL

Top Bottom