Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Umm a well grown Tahoe OG is 1 of my favorite strains.. Love the taste & smell of Tahoe.. I haven't gotten Ghost OG in a min.. I actually love all OG Kush strains if there grown rite.. I got True OG rite now & it's got smell,taste,& powerful high.. I love it but she don't yield much.. I got my killer OG but I'm juss pheno hunting 4 maybe a OG that produces nice.. With that straight up OG Kush taste & sent like Tahoe,Fire,SFV,& True but big ass buds.. I'm lookin 4 og smell & taste if it grows huge buds that would b a plus..

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
You dudes are lucky to have access to all these og. Nobody in Washington has them, not sure why, it makes me sad though.
Docta, cool to see you here. Any idea where the F/O came from?

I cracked bagseed from late 90's bag seed from OGKushman in 2006 or so.

Kitsap, I don't know what you're talking bout. ;) My face/off OG was originally cracked and selected in Bham, we've had Ghost is Seattle since 2003, and the TK was sent to WA in 2007. WA State got OG on lock, for years. :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

6 new face off BX2

They got scuffed & been soaking for a hr or so

EVOKE

EVOKE

damn i wanna drop my FObx2 so bad but imma wait til fall its too fukn hot here... 110 this weekend. dont want these to have any issues...stupid me i only got one pack:banghead:f..... Mgoo this thread is gonna blow up and we got Thadocta in the mutha fukn house.... let me know when you and aligee come down to socal.. it was hella fun chilln with you guys...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

damn i wanna drop my FObx2 so bad but imma wait til fall its too fukn hot here... 110 this weekend. dont want these to have any issues...stupid me i only got one pack:banghead:f..... Mgoo this thread is gonna blow up and we got Thadocta in the mutha fukn house.... let me know when you and aligee come down to socal.. it was hella fun chilln with you guys...
I'll b waiting on ur bean pop action.. Hell yea it was kool chillin wit u this weekend.. Next time we need 2 twist ThaDoctas arm & get him 2 burn some of his fire with us..LOL I'm still thinking of that mega nice funk smell from that F-Cut.. It looked so dank..

My Lil face off BX2's need 2 get used 2 this Central Valley heat.. I have high hopes 4 these Lil seeds so if everything goes as planed there gunna need 2 deal with this 110+ temps.. If I find a keeper she will b here 2 stay..

4sho if we head that way were gunna hit u up

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This is what I'm talkin bout.. This is what I was expecting from ThaDoctas work. After I scuffed the beans & soaked them for 12hr I took them out of the water & placed them in2 the wet paper towels I noticed 2 beans already popped in only 12hrs.. I'm gunna have 2 mark these 2 different b'cuz there the 1's<< I'm calling it now.. Girl or boy that's the beast mode I'm lookin 4.. I'm lookin 4 that strain that wants 2 live.. She has 2 want it 2 live in the Center of Cali.. 110+ eazy out here.. 1 time it was 115 for about a week.. 4reals doggie it's death out here & any new strain has 2 b strong..I grow inside tho but its still hot.. & if I find a killer pheno she will b tested in the 115 degree heat..

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Whassup Goo?! Poppin some flame rite therr! Damn Id be stoked about that pickup too! Very nice Goo and sure you'll pull tha max potential from them genetics with your immpeccable skillz bro! Mad love homie! Peace.
Quest

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Th
Whassup Goo?! Poppin some flame rite therr! Damn Id be stoked about that pickup too! Very nice Goo and sure you'll pull tha max potential from them genetics with your immpeccable skillz bro! Mad love homie! Peace.
Quest
Thanks dog.. I'm gunna put on a good Face Off BX2 show

Latest posts

Top Bottom