Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Face Off, Face Plant, Grimace Og, Valley Girl, Stinky Albert Og. Those all sound killer!! Nice pics on the site. Made me wanna buy it!:woot:

N

nightmarecreature

LOL!! I'm juss lookin 4 OG Kush funk & nuthin els.. I want some rip ur face off dank!!

The Faceoff cut I have causes facial numbness when you smoke it. You can't feel your mouth Yo! There's a Faceoff cut from the 90's and ThaDocta's from 2006 and the Faceoff cdub cut. Some people don't like the Faceoff because it has sort of a trench foot smell or dirty socks smell. I don't mind it at all because it's dank as fook! I should of took pics last month in flower before the spider mites ate it up. I would love to grow Doc's Faceoff Bx2 to compare cuts.

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
^^What cutting from the 90's. The "Face Off OG" that was sold in Socal back then was monikered "Face Off" by the retailers, not the growers. The grower of it never even knew it was retailed as that, AFAIK. So I'm not sure how there is ACTUALLY a late 90's Face/Off OG.

Heard of Cdub's cut. I've smoked it a couple different grown by a couple good friends. It's more of a typical OG in Smell/Flavor.

N

nightmarecreature

I can't confirm for a fact. I can confirm the #4 and the Cdub cut. I was told by a couple growers that they have had the cuts since the late 90's. The Cdub cut has been tested at 23-27% THC numbers vary by lab. I think that's were the confusion comes in on the Faceoff. With two different confirmed cuts, neither is fake, it's just two different cuts with the same name. Cdub told me he didn't make the Faceoff, he released it to the public. I will call him and ask more questions about it. From what I was told about it, it's possible that it could the original Faceoff or bag seed from OGKushman.

N

nightmarecreature

I'm not trying to start drama or anything, I'm just trying to figure out where the Cdub Faceoff came from. I was told it came from Snoop's grower by Cdub himself. Who was Snoop's grower at one time? OGKushman of course. I have smoked both the Cdub cut and the #4 but I have not grown the #4.
Here's proof from ICmag.
Is it possible that the Cdub cut is an S1 from one of OGkushman's OG's back in the day?

I hate that links don't work here. Below is a copy of OGkushman's post. These are not my pictures.

N

nightmarecreature

MysterX: "no a story doesnt but the time period does. shit no offense as i look up to the cat. but tae abusive og for example he said it came from snoops crew. well oddly enough at the same time i knew cats that owned the studio snoop and them recorded at. all of death row actually. trust me they werent smoking that cut... nor growing it. nor is abusive og og at allll no where near it imvho. good smoke just not og kush... but that was say 97-98-99 area.. og hit out here in 96 and hit hard.. the poison cut from ogkushman came from that time period... now most of the ogs running around the boards are from say 2k and on.... making them completely different than the og we were smoking here in the sfv in 96-98, feel me. so as your right stories dont mean anythig but time operiod does, to authenticate the so called story."

OGkushman:"thank you for bringing that up. on that note snoop lil homie bad azz used to buy lbs of the "face off og" for 8500 from ME. THE FACE OFF BEING AN AWESOME PHENO OF OG THAT ISNT SEEN ANYMORE. those cats never grew herb. period. and to think if they did they would share it with anybody for anything is straight stupid as fuck..they were paying 8500 a p why would they sell a cut for 5 gs?...again. my cut in my and others opinions is alot better that any og around for these reasons..
1. its tastes and smells are 10x stronger than any other og. period.
2. its an s1 from the ORIGINAL LBS OF OG, there ore in my eyes making it a true representation of the original og kush.

7014big og
7014DSCN0888 thumb
7014DSCN0891 thumb
7014my o g thumb
7014o g
7014og gif thumb
7014og gif thumb

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
MysterX was one of Swerve's handles. Disregard.

I don't understand what that OG cutting testing 23-27% at whatever un-accredited laboratory it was tested at has anything to do with strain authenticity.

OGKushman is/ and has been a very close personal friend of mine for 6-7 years. I know his stories very well. In his post right there, the first two sentences he is talking about the Face/Off OG he used to buy and resell to those guys for those prices. Right after the sentence in capital letters he starts talking about his Poison OG cut, not the Face/Off.

N

nightmarecreature

MysterX was one of Swerve's handles. Disregard.

I don't understand what that OG cutting testing 23-27% at whatever un-accredited laboratory it was tested at has anything to do with strain authenticity.

OGKushman is/ and has been a very close personal friend of mine for 6-7 years. I know his stories very well. In his post right there, the first two sentences he is talking about the Face/Off OG he used to buy and resell to those guys for those prices. Right after the sentence in capital letters he starts talking about his Poison OG cut, not the Face/Off.

What I'm saying is that, even though the Cdub cut is not the #4, it's dank as hell and has high THC. The Cdub cut has been tested several times at legit labs. I still will run your #4 Bx2.

N

nightmarecreature

OGKUSHMAN NEVER WAS SNOOP'S GROWER, OR WHATEVER, FYI. HE HUSTLED WEIGHT TO THEIR KREW. THAT'S IT.

If he sold them pounds of OG regularly. I don't see how that wouldn't make him ONE of Snoop's growers. I mean if I was not growing for myself and I was getting pounds from someone, I would consider them my dealer or grower. It might be a matter of perspective. I'm really not trying to start drama or anything like that. You cleared some things up for me, so bear with me. Cdub himself said that the Faceoff cut came from Snoop's grower. I'm just trying to figure out if your #4 is somehow related.

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
I'm not disagreeing about the Cdub. IME, it's a nice dank OG cut very similar to many of the other ones floating around Socal. I don't know Cdub, nor the history of it, so I can't comment on it's authenticity, etc.

In regard to legit labs in CA. I don't know of a single one, let me explain why. I have a close friend that sold Gas and Liquid Chromatographs to pharmaceutical testing facilities for over 20 years. Real Pharma Testing where EVERYTHING has to be tested in Triplicate, with daily calibration of the equipment, and PHD quality technicians running with lab grade test samples and daily equipment maintenance. Not some "home-made" calibration solutions, but legit lab grade facilities and materials access. All sampling had to test out within 6% variation from one another. (if I remember correctly) That means all samples submitted, on a 20% THC strain, would have to come back within 1.2% THC to be a quantifiably legitimate test. I've never even seen two buds off the same plant test within that margin. Not to mention all the other things that affect potency testing due to grow, nug samples, whole plant potency, etc, etc.

He was part of the initial move towards Cannabis testing years ago, but considering the volatility of the Cannabis market and the crazy amount of money they already make doing legit Pharma testing, it became a no go. Why risk a multi-million dollar successful lab equipment firm trying to maybe make "extra" money off illegal cannabis testing in the future? Idea didn't get past the first person with a business preservation mentality, understandably. We tested a a bunch of all our strains back then with his testing facilities and I think the highest we were getting back (on all the same strains we have today) was around 18%, if I remember correctly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom