Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here is my 100% 4sho girl.. She showed she was a girl a long time ago in veg.. 2 me she looks hella OG leaning she grows similar 2 the True OG but with out the huge giant fan leafs like my true has..& it also looks similar 2 the yeti og..I really like how this girl looks & I hope she is some mega fire ass OG Kush..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face/Off Bx2 #187

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
Remember to clean up your bottoms and stake/support them as early as possible. The original momma loves it when ya clean up her nether regions nice and close and give her something hard to hold onto. The earlier you do it, the better they will perform.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Remember to clean up your bottoms and stake/support them as early as possible. The original momma loves it when ya clean up her nether regions nice and close and give her something hard to hold onto. The earlier you do it, the better they will perform.
I will do that real soon.. I still need 2 put her in2 a 3gal smart pot then I'll take my cuts & clean her up.. I'll try & get that done this weekend.. Thanks 4 the tips I wouldn't of staked her till mid bloom when she starts 2 fall over.. I'll get her all staked up

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

She looks like my F-Cut x Face\Off OG Bx1 male. Let's hook them up and see what we can find in those beans, Goo. I can't wait to see her in full flower! Greasy ass OG bitch.
We can do that... I still dream of those F-Cut buds we seen at Doc's booth.. Hopefully ur male carries that og stank.. I was wanting 2 pop some of those f-cut beans next but I don't even got room 4 these plants.. I'm gunna b happy when I chop some males down.. I'm gunna keep only 1 male but as soon as I choose the keeper I'm gunna clone him>> I'd rather have him in a cup so I can keep a close eye on him

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
We can do that... I still dream of those F-Cut buds we seen at Doc's booth.. Hopefully ur male carries that og stank.. I was wanting 2 pop some of those f-cut beans next but I don't even got room 4 these plants.. I'm gunna b happy when I chop some males down.. I'm gunna keep only 1 male but as soon as I choose the keeper I'm gunna clone him>> I'd rather have him in a cup so I can keep a close eye on him
He does have that stank, bro. Exact reason I chose him. I remember that Rocket Fuel smell for sure. It was extremely loud and right in ur face immediately.i need to take cuts and get him into flower soon.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

He does have that stank, bro. Exact reason I chose him. I remember that Rocket Fuel smell for sure. It was extremely loud and right in ur face immediately.i need to take cuts and get him into flower soon.
Man he sounds nice •••• that's the og funk I'm lookin 4

mgee

mgee

Can't wait to see this roll! I've got Doc's BX2's, golden ticket, and blackout on the way. Hashbar OG's are small at the moment. 4 weeks before we flip them. I'm on an archive trip!

Do work goo!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Can't wait to see this roll! I've got Doc's BX2's, golden ticket, and blackout on the way. Hashbar OG's are small at the moment. 4 weeks before we flip them. I'm on an archive trip!

Do work goo!
Nice seed line up u got good luck with ur pheno hunt..
Great start, Can't wait to see these in flower.
I flipped these bx2's 3 days ago so I'd say in a few more weeks the show will get 2 the good action..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

After 5 days in2 flower I found 2 more girls.. Now I got 3 Face/Off bx2's.. All 3 r super stretchy & I'm thinking maybe 1 of the short phenos might b a girl.. #41,44,& 187 r my girls so far

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

what MG ur gonna have some fire.. Thadocta killed it with this Bx cross...
Yea I'm hoping I find some killer Stoney ass dank buds..I'm real excited 2 finally flower these out.. I'm a lil behind schedule but the show is still going.. Feel free 2 post up ur Bx2 chicks if u want.. I bet u got some nice bud action going on rite now..

EVOKE

EVOKE

the girls are 43 days in awesome stanky og smell.. i got two different phenos... ill post some pics 2nite... i really like the way their turning out... im about to flip two of each for a second run... i switched to 3part gh and noticed they are getting nice and dense no larf... wish the thadocta had more time to drop in and answer a few questions i got but owell im sure hes busy.... im thinking about running them to 70 days what u do think MG... i hope thadocta has a booth at next years LA cup i really want to get more gear from him....

Top Bottom