Failure With Led

• Thread starter StonedBlue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
embaks

embaks

And I've learned from reading if you get a light set with a uv filter and take that off it will be a supplemental uv light. To make up for the lacking uv leds toss off. But that's optional. I only use one for heat

embaks

embaks

I am the same way.. Trust me. All you need is a some money, make good connections so you don't get any flicker thats bad for leds. Put your time into it don't rush it. Built right it will last for numorous grows.. Follow other people who build there own leds see what they have to say or recommend. In my oppion home made things like this work better than the ones on the market

Nineandfive

Nineandfive

I am the same way.. Trust me. All you need is a some money, make good connections so you don't get any flicker thats bad for leds. Put your time into it don't rush it. Built right it will last for numorous grows.. Follow other people who build there own leds see what they have to say or recommend. In my oppion home made things like this work better than the ones on the market
well one day ill sit down and figure it out. I would love to try and build my own unit. I ve seen on other forums people have don't some incredible things. After having my CLW 440, 400, and 110w i know exactly how i would like to build one and what i would like out of it. I swore that if i did sit down to build one i would try find green leds and build them in to the unit. Not so much for growing but more for working with lights out

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Read this thread thru and don`t think you can blame the LED`s, more inclined to believe you harvested to early. Hard to blame genetics if 2 different strains were the same way. I have grown 7 or 8 crops under LED`s, all from seed, all were potent or very potent. Did have some heat issues in the summer as my room is in my garage. Temps did get into the 90`s during the very hot weather. Last 2 grows, used LED`s from sprout to harvest. I use the Advanced Diamond Series 300`s.

Top Bottom