Fair compensation?

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Most times people set such a high price in hopes that it discourages people from even askin, you dread the prospect that they might say OK lets do it...50/50 doesn't sound bad...DOH!!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
At any rate, I've never found it any problem finding someone willing to trade half for extraction, so something is going on there?

Great Post Greywolf!
Yeah..I know how to change my own oil in my car...But I pay someone to do it.

And Co2 extractions Require some Fancey Equipment most folks dont wanna invest in.

I think I would give half for a Co2 extraction...I wish I knew a place close by

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
im finding here in the bay area the standard is 50/50. you provide the product and get half of the pull. you can then buy back the other half at 20$ per gram. mind you this product goes for 50 - 70$ and the club will pay 30 - 35 per gram. the "blaster" will provide all tane, equipment and work area for their half.

i personally would like it more at 60 / 40 , especially on nug runs. on trim runs 50 / 50 is ideal and i have no problem with that.

Good info Big Cheese..

Know anyone that does the CO2 extraction?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yep, that's about the skinny, I have so many other things I'd rather be doing, and these kids that are helping us love what they're doing...anything is better when done with love. It's a fir deal for me, and I thank Cheese for those $ amounts, I was wondering what to do with my shizzle now...definitely a learning process.
No problem. Now the prices i was talking about are the highest quality shatter. Budder and wax if course go for a lot less. High quality budder or wax should go for around 20 per gram .

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Good info Big Cheese..

Know anyone that does the CO2 extraction?
Sorry bro i dont. Everyone i know makes shatter. They say c02 is good but you lose terps. I cant say for certain but the shatter they make is undeniably FIYAH TYPE!

vaporedout

vaporedout

i dont know if it was the club or what but i tried co2 wax/hash and found it not to be as potent as bho. when i told the club guy that he said, because with BHO you get a little fucked up from the butane, the co2 is clean so your getting the real effects. i dunno....... i just stuck to bho after that.

squiggly

squiggly

i dont know if it was the club or what but i tried co2 wax/hash and found it not to be as potent as bho. when i told the club guy that he said, because with BHO you get a little fucked up from the butane, the co2 is clean so your getting the real effects. i dunno....... i just stuck to bho after that.

Butane doesn't "fuck you up" when burned.

If you drink some or huff some--you might get pretty fucked up, but when it's burned it makes one of three things basically:

1. CO2
2. Water
3. Carbon Monoxide

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Up north the standard deal is 50/50. Oil goes for the same as hash up here, 12 to 16$ a gram. I used to make BHO than went to bubble than Co2 but in the end switched to hexain with an iso wash. If I did not do oil I would go back to CO2. Much easier than bubble, but be careful,the shit gets everywhere and I mean everywhere. Just does not want to load pix right now be back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom