Fake clouds over los angeles

• Thread starter joeca1i
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

To what end do you believe this is being done? Would it not be far easier (and cheaper!!) to simply taint water supplies? Taint the food chain?

It just makes no sence people.

If if it works so well, why are people like us still growing pot? I thought this was for control of populations?

Also keep in mind that even evil sob's like Newt Gingrich have families. They would not do something like this to their own famlies.

The futher you peel the onion, the more bizzare and unlikely scenarios like this become. But if you want to live you life chasing shadows, I guess thats your prerogative.. :)

A

amstercal

Really? The research paper written for a military presentation in 1996 outlining their suppositions of how to approach weather modification in 2025 etc is the big proof? Please people, go spend an hour with a real research scientist, like one who can hold a job at a university for 5 years or longer, or someone else with real credentials. They'll explain what proof is and how science works.
Again, you got any ATMOSPHERIC sample tests taken before and after the chemtrails appear? I refuse to look through another 10 nutbag links. Accepting a nationwide conspiracy is pretty hard to swallow if you can't even muster some atmospheric testing. I'm not trying to imply anyone is obligated to research for me, but if I were going to believe my days were numbered because my own government was going to wipe me out, I'd want real proof. Perhaps your standards are lower.
So if you truly believe that you are about to be wiped out by them, maybe it would be in all your best interest to pool your resources and actually do some testing yourself. Hire an independent lab. If you are really "prepared" for this, unlike us who aren't "paying attention," then you should be willing to spend ALL your money on proving it so you can have a chance to stop it, right? If I really thought someone was going to harm my child, I'd throw every cent at it to stop it. Who here is willing to dump all their resources into this to prove it?
And again, I haven't seen anyone here deny that weather experiments go on. Do you have any proof they're releasing HARMFUL chemicals. Remember, you are on a grow site where most members use fertilizers many would list in the "harmful" category.

convex

convex

Wouldn't spraying at this altitude eventual lead to drift over Mexico?

If there were drift over Mexico would this not constitute an unprovoked attack on a sovereign nation?

Parts of the world may turn a blind eye to US poisoning their own - but such an attack on foriegn soil would be front page news.

joeca1i

joeca1i

fuckin snakes are at it again.Finally we get some nice warm sunshine today,and these fuck faces are still,at it..These fuckin jets ain't going anywhere,they just fly back in forth,all over LA.If this is to create rain,we had enough fuckin rain.Satellite tests.Even at this time,when we don't even know,how much poison is in the air from that shit in japan.They also like doing this when theres no wind,reminds me of fumigation.

Z

zingablack

A con trail is naturally occurring yes.. a Chem trail. Is from cloud seeding. Look it up. They brag about this shit on the news here.

H

HappyTrees

You don't really think that what you see coming off the tips of plane wings are chemical trails of stuff they meant to put there, do you? It's a well-known and well described phenomenon of physics and it's more pronounced the more moisture there is in the air. They're called 'con trails', short for condensation trails. Next time you fly, watch them happen (if you're like me and always seem to end up over the fucking wing).

Now, the thing about con trails is that they actually do seem to have an effect on the weather, and we would not have known about this (scientifically) were it *not* for the events that occurred on September 11, 2001. I lived in LA back then and where I lived is directly under the approach flight path to LAX for all flights coming in from the east coast and southern tier of states.

Con trails are real, chem trails are fake.

couldnt have said it better! Physics! all the wonders of the world explained to us "truth seekers" the fake cloud could be smog? but id assume you wouldnt realize it when your in the thick of the shit but when you get out of LA it looks like a cloud over the whole city. Kinda like when your smokin some killer dope but after the first hit you cant smell it. you have to leave the room and come back to notice that the place stinks

P

PRODUCT

calm down folks.. this is the greatest country in the world..AMERICA!

our government already is nice enough to fluoride and put chlorine in the water. god bless them! i shower and put it in my mouth everyday.. it might prevent cavities but all these years haven't got a clear answer yet.. so yeah.. it prolly does prevent cavities..

they try very hard to give us a good rate on our gas which is why they are fighting so hard for us overseas

they give us so much programs to watch on cable its almost endless

although i do wonder sometimes why America has the title for the most CANCER in the world.. something should be wrong but prolly not its AMERICA GOD BLESS AMERICA

anyways.. all of you should be consider traitors!!! u make me sick!!

L

Lost

We have the title for most cancer because we check for that shiz...

India and China should have the title based of their Dioxin and cancer causing pollutants but they would never be tht honest with themselvs let alone let the public know about it.

And damn str8!! Merika! Yeee Hawww!!! Love it or leave it bitches!!!

I love you all, even you dilusional repukes, Fuk yea!!!

L

Lost

You don't really think that what you see coming off the tips of plane wings are chemical trails of stuff they meant to put there, do you? It's a well-known and well described phenomenon of physics and it's more pronounced the more moisture there is in the air. They're called 'con trails', short for condensation trails. Next time you fly, watch them happen (if you're like me and always seem to end up over the fucking wing).

Now, the thing about con trails is that they actually do seem to have an effect on the weather, and we would not have known about this (scientifically) were it *not* for the events that occurred on September 11, 2001. I lived in LA back then and where I lived is directly under the approach flight path to LAX for all flights coming in from the east coast and southern tier of states.

Con trails are real, chem trails are fake.

couldnt have said it better! Physics! all the wonders of the world explained to us "truth seekers" the fake cloud could be smog? but id assume you wouldnt realize it when your in the thick of the shit but when you get out of LA it looks like a cloud over the whole city. Kinda like when your smokin some killer dope but after the first hit you cant smell it. you have to leave the room and come back to notice that the place stinks

Oh damn, ruin the party with the truth, what an asshole, hahahaha :party0042:

Tin foil hat
Brainz2
L

Lost

For the love of all that is funny logic please raise the gif limit to 2 megs!!!!!!!!!

Gawdaum!!!

L

Lost

:sign0005:

Bottom image... Lost on the left, Logic on the right...

HatersGonnaHate
Haters gonna hate
D

darkcloudy

I love when people claim conspiracy theorist fail to look at all the facts, when they themselves fail to even research anything besides how to prove the conspiracy theorist wrong on a certain fact. Why not try to expand your awareness and see what else is going on to answer the question you ask so often.
"Why would they wanna kill us blah blah blah"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
"Inscription #1 Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

To the good ol proud Americans who say shame on us and blah blah blah.
Sorry to burst your American pride, but soon that American pride is going to be North American Union pride.

Guessing you have not heard of the North American Super Highway that is actually being built right now as we speak that will connect Mexico to Canada up through Texas and Kansas.

Did you happen to notice that America has built over 800 Concentration errrr FEMA Camps?
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h645/show
If anyone actually tries to come back with "those are just Emergency centers quit being paranoid!" Save yourself from looking like a bigger fool and Google some videos of the camps first and whys theres so many of em built in a near depression economy; there was actually a show on History channel I think, that investiaged these camps and found them to all have barb wire fence faced on the INSIDE of the camp, along with various other not so good for us features.

That's right people, everything is just great, keep living in your bubble and being spoon fed everything you want to hear on the controlled media programs.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

[YOUTUBE]gR6KVYJ73AU[/YOUTUBE]

TortureKill

TortureKill

I just came across this piece this morning. This went a long way to paint a complete picture as to what they are spraying and why.
The individual featured appears to have an "inside track" on the chemtrail spraying programme. There was an opportunity to ask specific questions relating to the aerial spraying and the "insider" then answered the questions.
DEEP SHIELD​

The responses have the tone of someone with detailed inside knowledge but for reasons of confidentiality it is unsigned.
I would recommend anyone interested in chemtrails, and their purpose to read this. There's two sections, and I would suggest reading both to get a grasp on the extent of the research, and role of the interviewee.

TortureKill

TortureKill

For some of you to quickly dismiss that these programs exist is very narrow minded, and I believe many are afraid of the unknown, and simply look for ways to dismiss the possibility. To be honest, when I first heard "chem Trail" I was one to quickly dismiss and call bullshit. After researching, and really looking into this, I was able to find many key motives, and key points. These points started to connect, and a picture is being painted. I view the sky daily, I watch weather patterns, Reflectivity maps, Uv Indexes, Ive done a lot of research into population numbers of our industrial nations, pollutants produced annually, polymers, and the chemical compounds that are being detected and increasing in levels all over these areas that are being "treated", how these compounds combine and react. Do your part and dig into some of this information. If you dont, or simply dont want to believe, something is going on beyond our knowledge, than dont. There's no need to enter this thread, and comment. No need to try to deter open minded individuals from doing some open minded thinking and research.

T

trusmoker

AMERICA is one fucked up place lol everybody is blind to the true facts
WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE
bush and his father need stringing up for 9/11 how they get away with this shit is beyond me like chemtrails and mass graves sites like i said its all about who's pulling what strings if that shit happend in the uk there would be riots on a big scale so why does an entire country just sit back and watch. BEATS ME
peaces ts

TortureKill

TortureKill

TRU, The spraying is being done on a global scale, USA, RUSSIA, EUROPE, its not just happening here. Have a look at the link I posted on the previous page, DEEP SHEILD

joeca1i

joeca1i

Guess we know whos behind this now

Time started 5pm gone @ 5:30pm kind weird todays 5/30/2011.Just watering the plants,and had to take these pics.I could count 5,but maybe there was more.As you can see how high that plane is,its not a lil airplane doing funny messages in the sky.

Wtf 001
Wtf 002
Wtf 003
Wtf 004
Wtf 005
Wtf 006
Wtf 008
L

lewy

Just woke up to see these snakes goin HAM all over the the LA skies WTF!This fucker was LOW,these weasles are usually way up there.

mate ur rite i know this the goverment are in depopulation mode . killuminati!!

Top Bottom