Fake clouds over los angeles

• Thread starter joeca1i
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

chem trails are back..Must have got more funding...

I recently read where they got more Boeings from Evergreen Aviation to increase aerosol sprayings..aka Geoengineering aka weather modification.

The chemtrails have been an every day thing here in CO.
And the sheeple sleep.

M

mendel

The chemtrails have been an every day thing here in CO.

Did you see what they did to the sky the day the fema drill was held in Denver? We sat and watched them do 180 degree turns at the ks border and head back to Denver. Weird shit man......

bloads

bloads

Time started 5pm gone @ 5:30pm kind weird todays 5/30/2011.Just watering the plants,and had to take these pics.I could count 5,but maybe there was more.As you can see how high that plane is,its not a lil airplane doing funny messages in the sky.

WTF else could these be besides sprays?

P

paperplane

Chemtrails Vs. Contrails
One theory is that these "chemtrails" have to do with HARRP or HAARP. People have tested the fall out from these Fake Clouds or Chemtrails and have proven that they have high amounts of metals in it. Some say they are spraying the atmosphere with metals so that there HARRP or HAARP machine will work better. Some say with HARRP they can control weather create earth quakes and even make 1,000's of birds fall from the sky. Some go as far as saying that this all has to do with the Government faking an Alien contact. Using HARRP to create holographic images of UFO's. Some say thats why there has been so much talk about alien disclosure. Who Knows?

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

i find it convenient that a month after 9/11 the government applied for a weather modification patent. right after they noticed that with all of the planes not flying on 9/11 the avg temperature nationwide rose over a WHOLE degree. Clearly this is their only answer to global warming and the continuing destruction of the environment for monetary gain.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at the facts and come up with the answer.

To the haters and nay sayers, i pitty you people as clearly you are very close minded people that don't have the intelligence to accept the facts that are staring at you in the face. Especially since you have nothing to gain and everything to lose by not accepting the facts. people are so brainwashed that the government is there for us, all we are is a commodity.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
a couple things make sense to me:

1) Our government would definitely want to control space.
2) and the weather.

I believe in that. The people who run things are going to do whatever they want, and then manipulate all aspects of media to manipulate us.

A perfect example is our engines that run on oil in contrast to engines that run on "vapor" which were invented, and documented... then disappeared, along with their inventors who were found dead by the road.

Watch the documentary "Gashole". its pretty enlightening.

4.D.

Conspiracy? .........NOT!!!

One thing I have noticed is people dont like to admit they have been deceived.

Another thing I have noticed is that you say "chem trails" you are viewed as a paranoid nut, however if you say "cloud seeding" nobody knows what you are talking about.

IMHO they are the SAME THING!

Cloud seeding is a large commercial industry and the US government openly spends MILLIONS of Dollars for "cloud seeding" $8.8 million dollars for cloud seeding in Wyoming.

Simply type in "chem trails" and "cloud seeding" into wikipedia.

A contrail is not cloud seeding.
Moral of the story please say "cloud seed" instead of "chem trail" when informing others about this unregulated industry.

joeca1i

joeca1i

rain coming in fri. poison rain, as it will be mixed with whatevers in those fake clouds.

K

kolah

4.D.

I agree with you about not using the term chemtrails. I like to use "Weather Modification" or "Geo-engineering." Tell people to google those two and your recommendation and it'll set them straight.

joeca1i

joeca1i

Right the US GOV. you mean these guys right? [YOUTUBE]kE8RtL3azDg[/YOUTUBE]

I

ibTheMan

chem tails all over The Glove too, i think im sensitive to the shit.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

what if...

chemtrails are being used to control global warming. they say the average temperature rose like a degree. what if its actually risen 10 and is only being suppressed due to the chemtrails. n when they stop bamn thye melt the ice caps wiping everyone thats 250 ft above sea level???

datDANK

datDANK

right on tyler!!!!

lets me and you spread the word!!!!!!!!

more chemtrails!!!! more chemtrails!!!!!! we need to survive

P

paperplane

Evil things are kept secret. They have been doing alot of their spraying at night too. Man would have to be stupid if they think they could manipulate whats bound to be. I dont know what to think about man made global warming. Only because we have had ice ages in the past. Also the earth's polarity switching through out history. We are just along for the ride

Top Bottom