FAKE DJ Short Seeds

• Thread starter supasticky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

supasticky

So I have heard some things about Harborside Health Center in Oakland, Ca selling fake DJ short seeds and was wondering if anyone had more information? Not saying that Harborside themselves did this, but that they were actually given fake seeds and told they were real and in turn distributed them to patients.

Thanks,

-Supa

R

Rolln J

I read on another board that the vanilla (spelling) seeds were bunk - guy didnt think they were the wrong seeds - just that they were unstable and had a shit germ rate...

D

Damen

The attitude also has info on this go there click on djs gear and the first part tells a small story

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah Damen I peeped that, really sucks for those that hadda waste their time and money growin them... maybe the same douchebag who sold them to attitude brought em to harborside?

S

supasticky

Yah I found what you guys were talking about. I think they have a rep in the bay area that handles and distributes all their seeds.

Heres the link:

I feel kinda bad for DJ. His reputation just took a hit. They should be refunding everything that they sold, and apparently it's all DJ short seeds J so don't knock em' yet. If they weren't so expensive I probably would have got some lol but 140? I'm cool.

-Supa

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
how could anyone sell fake seeds and not know? if your a big site you know who sells djs gear so how did you buy from the wrong guy? you hear so much stuff about dj losing all his mom and dad plants, how can he even replace the seeds if all the parents are dead?

B

Bluebud

I believe all the strains that DJ has out now are from new genetics. The Blueberry he is selling now is not the same as his Blueberry a few years ago. So all the fake seeds sold were from his new line of genetics.

S

supasticky

I believe all the strains that DJ has out now are from new genetics. The Blueberry he is selling now is not the same as his Blueberry a few years ago. So all the fake seeds sold were from his new line of genetics.

I don't think so. Did you read the article?

S

sensei13

It sucks bad enough to see that many "want to be breeders" turn around and resell unstable genetics, diluting the gene pool and in my opinion take steps backwards in some ways. Then, growers have to deal with lost, stolen, or unsent orders from shady distributors. Now this?? Whats the next business model?: charge an arm and a leg for some mistaken apple seeds, then take 2 months to send it, then dodge phone calls until an exit strategy is made. It sucks that no matter legal or not, greed seems to make its way into any scene. Thank god logic requires breeders not to be shady.

C

colaman

Yeah, Attitude seedbank ripped off a lot of people selling bogus DJ short seeds.

There was also an issue with them keeping a database full of customer names and addresses that fell into police hands when Attitude was busted.

Then there were long running issues with hermy plants.

Recently I saw somewhere that Attitude was claiming to sell Dr. Greenthumbs Cindy 99 that was top of the High Times list of 10 Top Strains of 2009 where Dr. Greenthumbs went online and said that Attitude did not get their Cindy 99 from them so me thinks Attitude is bad people

G

greengooroo

I was going to register to the Attitude seedbank til a good friend orderd 250 dollars worth of beans and never got them, he emailed them and got no answer .I registerd with seedbay , bidzbay ( my favorite at the time) .Ive orderd 41 packs and every one is in my seed bank!! Kudos to the staff at breedbay.com.uk.

Top Bottom