Fake Ebay Seller????

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Looks like someone is copying your product from Ireland. I searched OG biowar and 2 different sellers came up.... Just about fell for it! Could not go to your OGBIOWAR.com site as Target has my CC messed up. So I had to go through ebay and use paypal.

FiveAM

FiveAM

I'll let Cap chime in here, but I think he addressed this once before.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

what about eureka springs organics... are they affiliated with you? they're also selling your product

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
What's prove is product is inferior? Have compare his with yours? reason why I'm asking is that I would like to buy from this guys, cause the shipping is free, and his prices are correct. I'm in EU and getting this stuff shipped from the US will cost me too much. I understand you being pissed off, this guys shouldn't be using your name, thats a nasty move. I will email that seller and ask whats up with this.

But if your name is registered, you should be able to make this guys stop using it?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
What's prove is product is inferior? Have compare his with yours? reason why I'm asking is that I would like to buy from this guys, cause the shipping is free, and his prices are correct. I'm in EU and getting this stuff shipped from the US will cost me too much. I understand you being pissed off, this guys shouldn't be using your name, thats a nasty move. I will email that seller and ask whats up with this.

But if your name is registered, you should be able to make this guys stop using it?

Internationally bro its a big pain in the ass.

1)First he claims to use the same formula, then he says my formula is fucked up because of incompatible species (lies... all been tested for compatibility in lab). He loves to throw me under the bus for some reason.
2)He uses my name. Not just my product name but MY NAME. He said he didn't know about me and he came up with that name by himself. LOL. Even though his ebay page specifically uses Caps bennies and OG BIOWAR as the description. Therefore he is a fucking liar.
3) He copied my pricing too.
3) I asked him to at least change the name/not use mine and he said no problem... fast forward like 6 months. still the same.

That's enough for me to want to kick him in the balls.

Order up it's a free country (at least here anyway). Personally I would never support someone who practices business that way.

BTW I ship priority mail. Many people get my packages next day.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@Capulator I hear bro, and if I wasn't such broke asss mofo I will go with the oiginal , but my set little cheap set up can't afford it right now. I hate his practice too, didn't know the whole story, last time I will get it from him thats for sure.

Think I will try to make my own until I upgrape my set up again, then I will try yours :)

Peace

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah cap you should threaten to go after him legally and try to get him to take 6 our name off it.but still must make you feel a Lil flattered to know it's good enough to have copy cats out there.
I wonder if ya knew a good hack that could put a redirect from his site back to yours ;)

kes54800

kes54800

Kinda a compliment someone copying you.
People only make knock offs of the BEST..so cap that speaks volumes for your product bro. Should be flattered. Lol
and everyone should kno that the original is almost always the best.
kes

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

@Capulator I hear bro, and if I wasn't such broke asss mofo I will go with the oiginal , but my set little cheap set up can't afford it right now. I hate his practice too, didn't know the whole story, last time I will get it from him thats for sure.

Think I will try to make my own until I upgrape my set up again, then I will try yours :)

Peace
Hey bro, get at me and i'll ship you some of that real real... Ya know how we do...;)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks homie I appreciate bro :)

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

The company that makes weed killer (round up) had a company take their product internationally and he made like billions doing it. The issue was internationally you don't have US laws to protect your product. He made the shit in brazil, etc and sold it everywhere else. The dude owns a golf course and has his own interstate exit if that tells you anything.

Basically if you have a good product people will steal it. This could be the same exact product as Cap's but the good thing is US people will support US made products for the most part.

@Capulator - What you should do is write a white paper on how to feed MJ plants for dummies and include a nice link to your product(s) to enable it. Give the document away for free for guys like me who want to do it right but are not sure how.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Internationally bro its a big pain in the ass.

1)First he claims to use the same formula, then he says my formula is fucked up because of incompatible species (lies... all been tested for compatibility in lab). He loves to throw me under the bus for some reason.
2)He uses my name. Not just my product name but MY NAME. He said he didn't know about me and he came up with that name by himself. LOL. Even though his ebay page specifically uses Caps bennies and OG BIOWAR as the description. Therefore he is a fucking liar.
3) He copied my pricing too.
3) I asked him to at least change the name/not use mine and he said no problem... fast forward like 6 months. still the same.

That's enough for me to want to kick him in the balls.

Order up it's a free country (at least here anyway). Personally I would never support someone who practices business that way.

BTW I ship priority mail. Many people get my packages next day.
I can attest to the fast shipping. Had my two packs in like two days. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Keep doing ur thing bro. Just saying but buy direct from ogbiowar and there is no worries.

W

Werkish

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont buy this shit, it has fucked up my whole crop!!!!!!!

how do I know it, everything has gone against me on my last crop, whatever I did do so yellowed leaves, stunned growth, crispy leaves, and I did not know what I did wrong, anxiety from hell, then I transplanted 4 plants and had little "NUKE" at the roots on three of them, because I forgot the fourth, the three got exactly the same symptoms. Stunned growth, chrispy leaves yellow leaves,

How the hell can he be allowed to stay on ebay, this can not be legal, have you reported him caps?
Does anybody have a name on this scammer?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont buy this shit, it has fucked up my whole crop!!!!!!!

how do I know it, everything has gone against me on my last crop, whatever I did do so yellowed leaves, stunned growth, crispy leaves, and I did not know what I did wrong, anxiety from hell, then I transplanted 4 plants and had little "NUKE" at the roots on three of them, because I forgot the fourth, the three got exactly the same symptoms. Stunned growth, chrispy leaves yellow leaves,

How the hell can he be allowed to stay on ebay, this can not be legal, have you reported him caps?
Does anybody have a name on this scammer?
Man that sucks

W

Werkish

Yeah, like hell.
I really needed this money and now I have fluffy buds full of seeds ..

I bought caps stuff a few weeks ago and I'm speechless,
I made tea on foliar and root pack with EWC, kelp meal and litle humic acid,
Topped the plants and watered them with 50/50 tea/water and normally they become stunned for a few days but not this time, they continued to grow as if nothing had happened, thank you cap for this amazing stuff!!

Alf Podenco

Alf Podenco

Cap, could you not arrange for someone to hold some stock for you in the UK or Europe? An informal sort of European distributor who lists on ebay on your behalf and dispatches orders... nice simple set up, he takes a percentage but everyone wins.

Saying "Internationally bro its a big pain in the ass" in answer to enquirers from outside the US isn't that encouraging. There is a demand for your product over here, I can guarantee it...

Atb

Top Bottom