Fake Pot Plants: There Goes the Neighborhood

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Get a rise out of the neighbors with these fake pot plants, made out of realistic-looking silk by pro-pot activist Joseph White. They even have buds on them. White's New Image Plants offers a variety of sizes from 2 feet to 6 feet, and you can order them as hemp plants without buds, or as marijuana plants with luxuriant and realistic-looking buds that have been dusted with polyurethane to simulate that gooey, sticky, flower top look.

This six-foot marijuana plant, marked down to $190.57 from $224.20, includes five buds and sits in a basket container. The three-foot marijuana plant is $114.07. Or you can just grow your own for free. – Charlie White

FF Note: I know this sounds like the least desired product by farmers but I thought it would be interesting and/or funny. Also could be handy for diversions ;)

Source:

EDIT: Revised source to correct error. $325 for a 6ft plant??! I could fit an entire grow room out for that!!!

Fake pot plants
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
hmmm.......

odd! Not quite sure why someone would wanna spend $300 on a fake pot plant and get potentially done for wasting police time. LOL

B

BITYmagicBeanz

theres a few of these in the local tattoo shop near me. i think there pretty. lol

R

rocky

I think they are pretty cool, i wouldnt pay that price ever, but it would be pretty funny just to stick one outside your front door.

M

Mr B

I have seen canna plastic plants as office plants. You really don't notice it if you're not look in to it.

R

Resinator

I had just thought of these as an idea not more thsn a month ago ... really ...Dam

RIPP

RIPP

I would like to buy some plastic Ak-47 plants in flower , it will be fun!

Top Bottom