Fall Fade. Let's See It.

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

TBH flushing is a joke... you flush out salts from soil... well if the plant didn't want them before flush.... Flush a plant for a certain nute is even more ludicrous!
I do a ton of experiments, side by sides, medium, lights.. I've done almost everything I've wanted. I realize it's the cold that can turn a plant.
The main reason I do this (I basically quit all nuts, except P, K. Silica, cal mag Botanicare 2-0-0, etc. I'll use, say coco. I grew this last scrog (vs SOG), but not scientific. Anyway I grew the SCROG in a dish. So as soon as the medium got up to 3.2 ec, I'll use a lol sugared for 10 days. I know I have a long flush ahead, as the coco had the nutes. If I'm at the 2 week warning, and my EC is still a bit high, I used drip clean, but I've seen mediums with too high EC get burned, as the plant is using the remainder. * I did this entire last grow by feel, and what the plant is showing me. Another reason I'll cut out nutes, is I find the longer it's been since it' had cal/mag, silica etc.
That was my reasoning, but if you can tell me if my instincs were right, so get lucky (I did spend a good amount of time running a 3 room warehouse grow (cookie cutter grows)
I hope I made sence, as I just tasted it.
Oh, and of all the mediums I've used, str8 pearlite, in a Hempy can yield huge, and Rockwool, besides a hot summer is amazing, but I've seen with good living soil, ya get thoes trees *I know there are other factors

brazel

brazel

It's very good to watch your plants! Google nutrient uptake!
Before you watched them, you were wasting!

If you're ever wanting to continue that, I can teach you. With no till organic living soil, you build your soil and only top dress twice a year and use the same soil for years on Years! You never disturb the soil. You use mulch!

Circle of life.. feed plant, plant grows, plant flowers, plant dies, plant gets left on soil, plant gets broken down to nutes, feed back to plant... fvcking simple huh

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I'll show ya the SCROG, but don't like to mention weight. I'm very fortune w/genetics too. It too years, but I successfully BX'd the Chocolate. My avitar were grown coco vs Hempy' in styraphome coffee cups. Ya can see em in the back.
And a 1/4 room of Tahoe. If grown far bigger buds, but only ST#4 was harder/weight more

20180109 114438
20140612 202044
20140618 210042
20170825 060230
brazel

brazel

That's hempy? Either way looks rad!
Hempy is the only method to kick my ass!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Retaining is good for test, doing something and remembering something is way different! Read teaming with nutrients
Yeah, that is what I have least knowledge, and experience. I definitely will.
Strange, I'm dyslexic as he'll, but when it comes to reading, I don't mind 3x's

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Imagine Facebook shutting them selves down and figuring out the problem and keep doing it for years!!

Stop the fvcking cause! Right

I mean anyone would do this that discovered the solution to their problem! Right?
Well not cannabis growers! Cause we believe in the marketing they show us! What? It doesn't matter no one else in the world that grows food uses them! We discovered how rad these products are and I soon hope they do!
Everything you've said has been honest, well thought out...you jusr know your shit!
Hard for me to believe, I've been doing this since 88 lol. I do watch lots of vids too, but I've only once seen someone train right. The way I do lol ;)

brazel

brazel

Everything you've said has been honest, well thought out...you jusr know your shit!
Hard for me to believe, I've been doing this since 88 lol. I do watch lots of vids too, but I've only once seen someone train right. The way I do lol ;)
Thank you, honestly I just read. But I also sit back and take a different view. I quit reading about cannabis and started reading about plants. Scrog is my fav! it works cause you breck apical dominance which is controlled by auxin. I present this the most cause it's easy to understand. But there is many many more things... like flush... think about CEC

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Quit flushing, all it does is eliminate growth when flushing... think
Please explain, because I'm doing something else wrong then. I'v gone to soil form at 500 ppm the last 2 weeks, and it was good, but I don't get a clean taste (at all) unless I flush. That would be killer if I can get a flavor *other than chems

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Sometimes I don't like commenting on too many things cause people will say you're know it all, but how can you learn one thing without knowing others? Plus I've always been against master growers... I'll always be learning, I truly know nothing.

What loses colors?
Is cannabis that?

Is yellow and orange*edit always on the leaf, it's just covered by green?

What about purple and red?

Is it partly the product of what also provides a plant sunscreen?

Indoors, it has no reason to produce said sunscreen, right

Probably why taking a plant from indoors to outdoor sun it wilts and would die, just wondering

Cheers
Jesus fuck thats the funniest post i have read in 2018

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Do you look for flushed veggies? They provide life
Veggies are usually pulled weeks early... Whats the link between pot and maters?

If you push nutes like most do then you need a flush... Anocyanins are directly linked to antioxidants... You can eat a green banana... Ill take the one that lost chlorophyll

Last edited:
Top Bottom