falling down

• Thread starter DeRon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeRon1

DeRon1

I am working hard but it all seems to be falling down and Its so disheartening! ok this first pic is of my pure power plant at approx 14days from seed (should it be further along) says takes 63 days and I don't see that from where i'm at right now!
Falling down
(Diamond Girl)woke up and she was laying on her side but her color is even and although the pic shows signs of burning(its my fucked up camera) but should she be further along (since it says 56days)
Falling down 2

Jack Herer laid down so i stood her up 14thday of living)
Falling down 3

Nothern Lights seed and planted the same day as all the rest! My question is does anyone know if I'm at the grow point I need to be
Falling down 4
my baby strawberry cough tried to lay down on me! She seems to be the most advanced of all but germ and potted the same time as all the rest Color is distorted because of this booty as camera

Falling down 5

my sons green peppers looking better than all my girls
Falling down 6
double up the peppers...ffs lmfao
Falling down 7

I guess what i want to know is.... are these girls at their correct grow maturation? they all were germ 5/06/14 and then potted with nice 1/2in roots on 5/10/14 and this is the only growth til this date 5/19/14...Now if i am to believe the seed info; I should be flowering in approx 30day from completion of germ. If thats the correct info I seem to be behind.

media: 100% CoCo
Ph: 5.6-6.0
Temp: 80f
Hum: 60-75%
Feeding: 1/8 the recommended dose of nutes
Watering Ph: 5.8
"And yes coco was flushed together so all plants have same additives"
*growing in a 4x4x78 Bloomerang Tent
*3x 6" fans and 1 x18in rotating fan
* 600watt Mh light is 30in from the top of the tallest girl
*18/6
*City water which has been set out for 36 hours and Ph'ed b4 use
light is 30in from the top of the tallest girl

I THINK PARANOIA HAS GOTTEN THE BEST OF ME: My July 14 memorial burn for my brother may be in jeopardy (RIP CORY)

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Put more soil up around it and she will stand up ..press it down carefully if need be more up the stem til she stands on her own or bury deeper !!! looks good... wait til atleast 4 leaves before nutes.. you jumped up pot size pretty large? see how much the stem is buried and size of pot.. just a thought used to have mine to tall also as long as soil is not soaked it wont rot stem,like cdemon said water away from stem.
X babies 007

Last edited:
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

You're seedlings are just stretching out their stems, no need to be alarmed @DeRon1! Just keep em from sitting on the moist coco. Seedling stage can take a good while if germination conditions were less than ideal, but at 14 days you're seeds are looking just fine. I'd start giving them a 50% strength dose of nutrients pretty soon soon here, don't forget Cal/Mag since you're in coco (if you haven't amended with lime or epsoms) Since the seedlings are still small for the amount of coco, you won't have to saturate all of the soil. I try to water away from the stem and usually around a radius kinda halfway from the pots edge. Good luck man, you're doing just fine thus far!

Respect

CBDMN

squiggly

squiggly

Looks like it wants more light. You're getting quite a bit of etoliation there.

How often are you watering? Overwatering is the most common noob mistake and can cause seedlings to be very ornery.

DeRon1

DeRon1

Looks like it wants more light. You're getting quite a bit of etoliation there.

How often are you watering? Overwatering is the most common noob mistake and can cause seedlings to be very ornery.
I've tried watering every other day at least 1liter and just switched to 100% light. I have given 4days50% 6days 75% and last 4 days at 100% light

DeRon1

DeRon1

You're seedlings are just stretching out their stems, no need to be alarmed @DeRon1! Just keep em from sitting on the moist coco. Seedling stage can take a good while if germination conditions were less than ideal, but at 14 days you're seeds are looking just fine. I'd start giving them a 50% strength dose of nutrients pretty soon soon here, don't forget Cal/Mag since you're in coco (if you haven't amended with lime or epsoms) Since the seedlings are still small for the amount of coco, you won't have to saturate all of the soil. I try to water away from the stem and usually around a radius kinda halfway from the pots edge. Good luck man, you're doing just fine thus far!

Respect

CBDMN
Thanks for the boost of confidence

squiggly

squiggly

I've tried watering every other day at least 1liter and just switched to 100% light. I have given 4days50% 6days 75% and last 4 days at 100% light

Stop watering it unless your medium is dry at least 3 inches down.

Too much watering + too little light = poor root growth + lots of stem growth = weak droopy seedling.

DeRon1

DeRon1

Those are flowering times and do not include veg period.
thanks I guess I should have gotten started in late March or April to make that date! Guess I'll be buying more meds.....GRRRRRR:mad: my dumb ass mistake:bawling:

DeRon1

DeRon1

Stop watering it unless your medium is dry at least 3 inches down.

Too much watering + too little light = poor root growth + lots of stem growth = weak droopy seedling.
Roger That and I guess the Noob over anxiousness is upon me. I feel I have do something and I'm creating my own hole

DeRon1

DeRon1

Resist the urge to love your plants to death dude. They just grow out of the dirt like that. They'll tell you if they need something.
I will have to find another hobby quick because I have visions of strawberry blue and cough dancing in my head and I swear I can taste them as I gaze upon those lil darlings ;);):happy::happy:

DeRon1

DeRon1

Respect

CBDMN
should I stop the 1/8 strength nutes

DeRon1

DeRon1

Yes! with a pot that size you don't need to water/feed that frequently (probably like once every 3-4days) until it starts to fill up the pot and build a good root system
:oops:yeah i did start up in 3-5 gal pots but next run i'm gonna be more prepared in fact I will be trying the perpetual thingy just as soon as I can get this t5 setup in. But the wifee is screaming budget for now...However I will start in smaller pots and transplant up to what pots sizes I have now! I just have to get out of the house more so I leave them be!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I feel ya man. It's definitely beneficial to start in smaller pots or even little plastic party cups and work your way up to the 1g, then 2-3, then finally into 5g or whatever final pot size you'd want to use. They should be fine just ease up on watering em for a while until they show vigor- then slowly start a feeding regiment. Coco is pretty forgiving as far as dampness but still watch out for root rot and dampening off at the stem. Are you running 18/6 in your veg?

DeRon1

DeRon1

I feel ya man. It's definitely beneficial to start in smaller pots or even little plastic party cups and work your way up to the 1g, then 2-3, then finally into 5g or whatever final pot size you'd want to use. They should be fine just ease up on watering em for a while until they show vigor- then slowly start a feeding regiment. Coco is pretty forgiving as far as dampness but still watch out for root rot and dampening off at the stem. Are you running 18/6 in your veg?
yes 18/6

squiggly

squiggly

If the wifey smokes pot, explain to her that there's nothing better for the budget than growing your own and turning a big yield.

DeRon1

DeRon1

If the wifey smokes pot, explain to her that there's nothing better for the budget than growing your own and turning a big yield.
Yeah she smokes like a broke stove and this is our opportunity to not only have meds for me and rec smoking for her, but also to get a small return out of good yielding runs! I figured out of 9-10 ladies i should have a decent enough yield to satisfy all the above! I was hoping to get at least 4 decent runs with same #'s b4 xmas and by then I should have it down! but i was misunderstanding the time it takes so it may happen or may not! I however won't give in because I love my meds, (oils,shatter,hash,and plain ole good bud)...

Top Bottom