falling down

• Thread starter DeRon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeRon1

DeRon1

Well, tell her to calm that budget shit down then. Proper equipment is an investment that will pay you back ten fold, even on the small scale.

Wildo m8 and if its necessary i'll put her in the closet....I can't stop laughing about the visual

Camdawg

Camdawg

After you get rolling you could pull every month or two depending on your setup. Look into perpetual cycles and do what works for you

DeRon1

DeRon1

After you get rolling you could pull every month or two depending on your setup. Look into perpetual cycles and do what works for you
thats da plan! i am tiered of the VA overdosing me on meds...its time to be proactive and keep meds in me lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I told you they were going to do this, to expect this. :p

What they're giving you is the flowering time, right? It's a living thing, you have to allow it to do its thing (this is becoming a common theme now, no?) and that's going to happen in its own time. You're a special situation because you're using coco coir, which means some feeding is needed but it's really easy to...

wait for it....

wait for it...!

Overlove your plants. Which I believe is something you were warned about in your other thread, no? ;) It's a common mistake, but it will set you back. More often than not the best action at this stage is no action, unless you actually see them dying. And you'll know that when you see it. :)

FORTUNATELY! You've been receiving some of the best advice around. Use it to your best advantage.

DeRon1

DeRon1

I told you they were going to do this, to expect this. :p

What they're giving you is the flowering time, right? It's a living thing, you have to allow it to do its thing (this is becoming a common theme now, no?) and that's going to happen in its own time. You're a special situation because you're using coco coir, which means some feeding is needed but it's really easy to...

yes i've been given awesome help and info from you Sea and all my wonderful new friends here...i have been a lil self rushed but now i know exactly where i need to be and my girlz seem to look happier! I WILL LEAVE THEM TO TELL THEIR NEEDS

wait for it....

wait for it...!

Overlove your plants. Which I believe is something you were warned about in your other thread, no? ;) It's a common mistake, but it will set you back. More often than not the best action at this stage is no action, unless you actually see them dying. And you'll know that when you see it. :)

FORTUNATELY! You've been receiving some of the best advice around. Use it to your best advantage.
I
quote="Seamaiden, post: 1256822, member: 12515"]I told you they were going to do this, to expect this. :p

wait for it....

wait for it...!

FORTUNATELY! You've been receiving some of the best advice around. Use it to your best advantage.[/quote]
V

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh boy, you really broke the quote button on that one. <giggle>

Yes, leave them to tell you what they need. Read and watch.

DeRon1

DeRon1

Well folks I'm back again and after a feeding and watering Sunday I woke up to my lil Strawberry Cough slump over and tips burned!
(Watered and fed Sunday but noticed burning on tips this morning! could drip clean and nutes @ 50% done this??? and will flushing with FloralKleen and will garden safe neem oil and insecticide soap run off lil creepy crawler i saw???)

2014 05 27 172932
Strawberry Cough wilted
2014 05 27 172923

Jack Herer
IMAG1434
Super Lemon Haze
2014 05 27 172939

Diamond Girl
2014 05 27 173036

Pure Power Plant with some burning leaves
2014 05 27 173100
another pic of my wilted burned Strawberry Cough
2014 05 27 173117

The Kids super egg plans Looking gr8
IMAG1452

Strawberry Blue Planted with Super Lemon Haze but WILL NOT GROW
IMAG1455

Northern Lights
IMAG1450

Any suggestions or more tips

IMAG1435
2014 05 27 172932
IMAG1451
Power OG

Power OG

hey bro do you have a lil fan blowing across your ladies? it really helps prevent weak stems and the.falling over thing. plus better air flo always helps.
respect
TMB

DeRon1

DeRon1

hey bro do you have a lil fan blowing across your ladies? it really helps prevent weak stems and the.falling over thing. plus better air flo always helps.
respect
TMB
in fact i have 3x6in and 1x18in when the heat gets to bad (run with front of tent open during 18hr period....i set the bamboo sticks out after feeding or watering because they all fall to long on the coco

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Good afternoon fellow enthusiasts ! ! ! Im hoping to NOT hijack this thread but I have had a similar issue in that my seedlings were indeed stretching due to low light (A singular T12 for the seedlings stage) in which case I had the light wayyyyy too high above the "tops" of the seedlings.
After much reading to remedy the situation I learned that you can simply "transplant" the seedlings to a new container that'll allow you to plant the seedling in soil UP TO just under the cotyledon. The best part about doing this (and this is where Id like to start a good dialogue about my "hypothesis") is that the elongated stem that is NOW buried in soil actually grows roots off of it.....
And that brings me to the crux of this post.....

Because more roots = bigger yields, is it not a good idea to almost purposely have seedlings stretch (to then bury deeper) to then get extra rooting to result in larger yields ? Keep in mind Im not all about the time to produce flowers but am more concerned with quality and yield. ....

I wanted to start a new thread about this but unfortunately I am NOT finding the button to start a new thread.....

I do realize there are other ways to increase rooting (layering) but figured if a person could save a seedling and at the same time increase the rooting of the plant at its mature stage - wouldn't this be a good way to do it? I would love to hear all thoughts on this process.......

I do understand in the poster's situation other elements of growing would need to be upgraded like lighting and less feeding in terms of nutrients etc.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I know a lot of growers like to do this, but I don't. I have found that seedlings tend to stretch at first no matter what. I usually start mine under full sun, and they stretch, often flopping onto the soil surface. It ain't no thang.

I've also found that burying too deep means more work down below for me; i.e. canopy control. If I simply plant to the same height then the crud I've cleaned out from the lowers stays cleaned out. I've also found that not a lot of root growth occurs in this particular area, a lot more occurs on the perimeter of the already-established root ball.

To start a new thread, you go to the particular forum, for example Basic Growing Information, and up at the very top there's a button that says Post New Thread or something like that.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Seamaiden - your insight is second to none ! ! ! Its not an exaggeration to say I follow your posts as well as a few other members on THC. Thanks for adding to the discussion and Ill try and get that posting problem of mine dialed in.

Top Bottom