False flag attack november 2010 possibly predicted!!

• Thread starter thedogsbollox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

he is, I saw Him making a frapichino cause he was working at Starbucks

The Joker

The Joker

weve been talking about this for days on the conspiracy threqad this isnt something new theres ridilin,lithium,chlorine/chloromine,xanax ,ambien,led,shit man this aint just cpoming to light this has been common knowledge in the non-sheeple circles for years if not decades//there trying to quietly kill off mans will to feel emotion and have the will to fight back or stand up for ones self

You realize I made that up and was being sarcastic right?

The Joker

The Joker

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lost again.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the sheeple are the ones listening to videos on youtube thinking they are the awakened ones. this thread is ridiculous put the BHO down! you can't even call terrioist Muslims no more. even if a guy walks into a school and yells some Muslim stuff and says hes doing this in the name of Allah. because he committed that act in the name of his religion he is now a terrorist and no longer a Muslim.

T

thedogsbollox

The people of the world give thanks to the VS

Sinse wwII Christian Nazi soldiers from America have been involved in conflicts and wars all over the world including:

Iran, Uruguay, Filippines, Puetro Rico, Korea, Vietnam, Guatemala, Lebanon, Iraq, Panama, Cuba, Laos, Indonesia, Dominican republic, Cambodia, Oman, Chile, Angola, Libya, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Boliva, Liberia, Somalia, Bosnia, Haiti, Congo, Albania, Sudan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Macedonia, Colombia, and Syria.

The US military have soldiers deployed in over 240 countries round the world and 2 atomic bombs killing thousands instantly. they also publicly threaten to use it again if their demands are not met by nations.

PS.: respect for the native americans!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What?? Puerto Rico? Since the 2nd WW? Um, in case you didn't know (because it appears you don't), Puerto Rico is part of the U.S. Just like Guam? Happened back in 1898, looong before WWII.

420king-MASSES

What?? Puerto Rico? Since the 2nd WW? Um, in case you didn't know (because it appears you don't), Puerto Rico is part of the U.S. Just like Guam? Happened back in 1898, looong before WWII.

yes there called protectorents of the u.s.:joint:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You're asserting that our soldiers are both Christian and Nazi. Do you expect me to take that seriously enough to answer it? That you make the kinds of assertions you do in the manner you do only belies the truth of the sources, though doesn't call into question *your* faith in their truth.

Yeah, the U.S. fucks with a lotta people and countries. So? So do just about every other government/entity in power. Why? Because, power corrupts, at every level of life. We can also call into question many, if not most of those other governments, can we not? Or are you also asserting we can't? Big boys shit on little boys, that's how it is and how it's always been, ain't nothin' new about that.

S

SRHninja

and nazi is a german soldier apart of hitler shit.. we fought the nazi's how the hell can we be them? lol!

lol i do believe the shit about the bilderberg group, and how the british have been infratrating our country backdoor style since the revolution..

and how our media programs our people.. look how they promote this materilistic world to our youth? Rims, diamonds, and pussy... its filth

all these reality shows and drama (allowing ppl to condeme being nosey and accept bad characteristics..)

its just promoting a world of blind , fake, materilistic controlled people...

How can you expect to find a husband, wife, father, or mother, friend or even a honest joe in that IDK?

I dont know if they programed or thewhole world just joined in but we are blind and accepting to demoralizing our values and character.

Im split by that world and the mindframe i deliver this message in....

420king-MASSES

all a NAZI IS IS A A SHORTENED VERSION OF NATIONALISTISM//NAZIS SOLDIERS FROM GERMANY CAME TO THE U.S. UNDER PROJECT PAPERCLIP MOST OF THESE NAZIS WERE HIGH RANKING OFFICERS IN HITLERS SS AND MOST WERE THE HEAD SCIENTISTS, IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS JPL OF NASA ///AS FOR NAZIS IN THE U.S. ARMED FORCES OF COARSE THERE IS THERES LATIN KINGS ,LA FAMILIA,BLOODS,CRIPS,HELLS ANGELS ALL SORTS OF THEM IN THE U.S. ARMED FORCES AND ITS BEEN WELL DOCUMENTED

The Joker

The Joker

This is what happens when you mentally masturbate too much. I bet if we were all in a room, at one glance we would know who we could never take seriously. Online, it takes much loooonger.

420king-MASSES

This is what happens when you mentally masturbate too much. I bet if we were all in a room, at one glance we would know who we could never take seriously. Online, it takes much loooonger.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY A MENTAL TOSS OFF MITE WAKE YOU UP SHEEP//LOTS OF UNDER HANDED STUFF GOING ON SO A HANDFUL CAN RULE OVER ALL:fighting0085:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey, I still love all you fruitcakes. I just don't agree with everything, especially because it's on YouTube. Except the trained goldfish, that shit was REAL.

420king-MASSES

Youtube is a censored site cant trust it all the time

S

SRHninja

lol idk youtube isgood and bad, i like it when its footage like the oil spill when BP workers denied americans onto a public beach after the ranger and state police officer said it was fine but the BP workers said No and the officer said he didnt have control of the situation.. alot of locals were getting footage "out their" that the media was not showing via youtube.

truth is we need more youtubes where ppl can post that kind of footage for the world to see because mainstream media will not..

their is alot of ridiculous stuff on their but people will be dumb...

The Joker

The Joker

I love this. So I am no longer responsible for the choices I make or for the results of my actions because dark forces make my choices for me.

My current situation is not determined by the actions I took in the past, and what I do now will not affect the future! I am free from cause and effect now. I no longer have any responsibility for the outcome or course of my life.

Thank you for giving me an excuse for abdicating all responsibility for how my life turns out. Now I realize that it is the result of unseen dark forces not my own choices.

Are the diabolical forces still subject to suffering , illness, old age and death?

Am I no longer prone to the suffering caused by the fact that neither the concepts I cling to nor my desire to cling to them is lasting?

The buddha taught that paranoia is a hell state. That hell is not a place, but a state of mind caused by delusion. All suffering is purely mental caused by wrong views and the results of previous actions.
Guess he never checked the internet!!!

Thanks for clearing that up.

I've always thought that hard work, generosity, patience, determination, discipline and wisdom were the reason I've had success in life.

Now I know I WAS CHOSEN!!! By dark forces who tricked me into thinking that I could determine how my future turned out by the choices I made in the present!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

What's your excuse?

Top Bottom