Farmacy's Lab

• Thread starter Farmacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmacy

Farmacy

Hey, guys! I found my new home :)

I'll be documenting all of my work here. Once I get into the breeding phase, I'll open another thread over in the 'Breeding Lab' section. For now, I'm just simply growin out some good ol' strains :)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Please don't hesitate to leave comments, suggestions or ask questions!

Farmacy

Farmacy

First up: 213 OG Cloning Project.

Just transplanted my rooted 213 OG clone from a red party-cup into a 2.2 Gal Air Pot (SuperRoots) container where she will spend the rest of her life as a beautiful mother. I have her in my clonning tent so that I can keep a close eye on her. The clones will be rooted in this tent, transferred to solo cups and veg for a week or so, then they will go to the veg area.

Using a 70/20/10 LED blend for this tent

For those of you interested in LEDs and spectrum ratios/PAR Values:

red : 620-630nm 38PCS
red: 650-660nm 31PCS
blue: 440-450nm 15PCS
blue :450-460nm 5PCS
Orange: 610-620nm 7pcs
warm white : 3500-4500K 3pcs
IR: 730-750nm 1PCS

Using a 50/50 cut of Roots Organic and Nutrifield's Coco, treated with my own special blend of nutrients, mycorrhizae, supplements, etc. Bit of Fulvic, Humic, kelp, seaweed, etc., etc. (too much to list).

For some reason I prefer to go 'organic' with my mothers, but introduce salts or inorganic (lacking carbon, nothing synthetic) ferts with my vegged clones.

There is a huge misunderstanding about 'organic' and inorganic/chemical fertilizers. By definition, Pure Water is a chemical, believe it or not, but I won't get into that here.

Anyways, yes, I use chemical ferts, but do not use harmful or synthetic ferts. The inorganic ferts I use are sourced from rock, underwater deposits, the air (yes, literally precipitated out of the air.), etc. clean stuff, basically, folks.

Stay tuned, pics to follow.

Farmacy

Farmacy

Lets try this again.

B

Burned Haze

Love your ambition and work . Keep up to good work!

-BH

Farmacy

Farmacy

These clones are taking forever! Not very experienced with cloning, anyone have any tips for speeding-up the process?

Farmacy

Farmacy

Hey, guys; thanks for stopping by! I appreciate the encouraging words :)

Farmacy

Farmacy

Strains to come: OG Chem, Chem Fire, NightFire OG, Fire OG Bx3 (BCBD), The White, Valley Girl and many more...

For now, these are the strains I'll be running and using for my breeding project. Along the way, I would probably have to aquire some Homogenous/True-Breeding, Pure-Landrace and IBL strains. Until they are actually acquired or breed into being, this is what I'm playing with for now.

I have a good stock of genetics, but probably will not be running them this year.

I have one singular goal, create the baddest OG SoCal has ever had the pleasure to puff on.

I will try and document everything as scientifically as possible, including some makeshift hypotheses.

Any suggestions, advice, question, peer-review and/or constructive critisism is welcomed and encouraged.

(Note: I adhere strictly to the laws of my State, District, County and City.)

Last edited:
Farmacy

Farmacy

Flower room:

•400w HPS with a 'X-Wing' reflector
• 2 300w 'bloom specific' LED panels

- LED Stats :

I plan on sandwiching the 400w HPS between the two 300w LEDs (actual draw: [192w +/- 3%] per panel) and running them at 12" or 1' from canopy. I may run the HPS a bit higher, maybe 18" or 1'6", dependent on temperature and humidity.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Strains to come: OG Chem, Chem Fire, NightFire OG, Fire OG Bx3 (BCBD), The White, Valley Girl and many more...

For now, these are the strains I'll be running and using for my breeding project. Along the way, I would probably have to aquire some Homogenous/True-Breeding, Pure-Landrace and IBL strains. Until they are actually acquired or breed into being, this is what I'm playing with for now.

I have a good stock of genetics, but probably will not be running them this year.

I have one singular goal, create the baddest OG SoCal has ever had the pleasure to puff on.

I will try and document everything as scientifically as possible, including some makeshift hypotheses.

Any suggestions, advice, question, peer-review and/or constructive critisism is welcomed and encouraged.

(Note: I adhere strictly to the laws of my State, District, County and City.)
I have Chem Fire going now & it reeks of burnt rubber?! Don't know if it's what it's supposed to smell like or what. But very shorts squatty plant with tight nodes.. I believe indica dom for sure. Not much info about this strain at all besides the parentage names. You know any other info on this strain?

Farmacy

Farmacy

No, actually, that is the VERY first info I have got on the strain. It won the 2013Uruguay Cannabis Cup, tho. I have yet to pop my seeds, so I couldn't tell you anything from first-hand experience. I know the strain is reported to have a horrible smell, like decomposing bodies or rotten and decayed tooth. Think I even heard 'tonsil stones' somewhere.

Lets collaborate on our Chem Fire grows and see what there is to find. I have 6 beans, but am getting 6 more.

The info you provided is very helpful and much appreciated. It is the first actual grower's description I have ever seen on the strain. You may be the first person to describe Chem Fire on all of google!

Top Bottom