Farmacy's Lab

• Thread starter Farmacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmacy

Farmacy

Do you get what I am pointing-out, tho? It is like everytime I bring up contaminants in organics, collective denial occurs.

Farmacy

Farmacy

This commercial thing is not for me. I don't know when it happened, but this hobby and passion stopped being fun and became more of a pain in the ass. I am going to take my time and try to enjoy my hobby again. This use to relieve stress from my life, but now it only adds stress.

Farmacy

Farmacy

People tell you to try and do what you love for a living, but no one tells you that you will lose interest in what you love and it will become more if a job. I have been going thru a very troublesome and stressful time, as soon as I made my decision, I felt instant relief. I love this hobby/passion too much too loose the enjoyment of it. It use to be so therapeutic for me.

Farmacy

Farmacy

There are so many potential expressions, that is why I need everyone's help.

What would you like to see?

A haze with a very short flowering time, but with 99.218% haze genotype and phenotype? All the ones I have found are 50/50 hybrids or 25/50. What if I only kept the early flowering trait and bred-out everything else?

Please, tell me, what do you all want? Think of your perfect strain and tell me what it is. We will vote on it and I will breed it into being ;)

.....if the genetics allow, anyways.
(Some gene pairs can interact and effect phenotypic expression, so some expressions may simply not be possible without the presence of another independent or segregate gene pair, that may or may not express, if the desired expression is dependent on the presence of another gene pair..... I know that is confusing, but basically; sometimes you can't have one without the other.)

Last edited:
Farmacy

Farmacy

213 OG mother

Farmacy

Farmacy

My advice:

If you are color blind like me, LEDs may not be the best option for you. It seems my 213 OG mother had some deficiencies that I was unaware of, simply because I could not see them! The color of the light from the LED made the small subtleties impossible to see, I'm sure anyone else with normal vision would have easily spotted them.

Farmacy

Farmacy

Here I attempted a 'FIM', the sap dried to a metallic color, much like mercury. I don't know if this common, unusual? My buddy who grow the same strain outdoors and also topped/fim'd reported a blood red liquid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom