FarmDawgs!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Confuten1 LMAO! Drinking some beer and playing with a bully is the best frikin entertainment on earth. Straight smile til my cheeks hurt haha. Sorry for your loss, no words can express. How did you say no to that face? Glad you got a new pup to hang out with.

This was Maxx, he got lost in the tornado and ended up at the shelter.. they had the big pet adoption thing at the shelter after the tornado cause there were alot of misplaced pets, no body wanted Maxx, they called my wife said they had his one dog nobody would take, she went down and got him. spent the best 3 months with him a guy could ask for. still hurts to think about it. but we had a great time together, he was sick but we still went on walks every night. god i miss him.. if you want a good breed, get ya a cataloula,
View attachment 292754

Thanks for sharing the story, so sad but he died happy, safe, and loved :)
When you getting your next one?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

just so yall dont think im serious :) heres my childhood doggie, hes still around and kickin (hes 13)

View attachment 292685

heres my brothers hunting dog..... hes so friendly, and when he tries to wag his tail, he just wags his butt.... so funny
View attachment 292686
Your bros german short hair looks just like my buddies dog purdey,F'in best dog ive ever had the honor of shooting over,A straight quail and chukar killing machine!Schizo as hell though but he has 3 kids that wear that dog out,he hides just so he can cop a rest for a minute.You should see what that dog does if he sees a shotgun,fucker will start doing backflips and running around in circles,gotta put him in the house when we bust out the side by sides in the garage.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Your bros german short hair looks just like my buddies dog purdey,F'in best dog ive ever had the honor of shooting over,A straight quail and chukar killing machine!Schizo as hell though but he has 3 kids that wear that dog out,he hides just so he can cop a rest for a minute.You should see what that dog does if he sees a shotgun,fucker will start doing backflips and running around in circles,gotta put him in the house when we bust out the side by sides in the garage.

Yes Sir!!! Shortys are the truth in the field. My main hunting partner runs 2 GSPs and we hunt behind em' on 4 wheelers cuz we just can't keep up. What a blast. And ya, I can't let my pups see the guns out of hunting season.....it's funny how much effort we go through to sneek out to go shoot haha. People who don't know me see my lab always laying around and always ask "is he always that calm?". Fact is, he's just waiting for the next hunt.....nothing else matters.

frisco420

frisco420

Sorry BD, i gotta show you guys my boy. Love the little guy. Quite the character. Good luck on everything too bro, im gonna be keeping an eye out for your projects.

IMG 1863

IMG 0114

IMG 0252

GI JO

GI JO

Had 2 pits years ago, the ex built a small cart that he could stand on and the male would pull him around on it. The dog loved it and it was a great way for him to get exercise. One day after work, they went out for a quick trip around the neighborhood and got stopped by a cop.......not sure what the cop thought they were doing wrong but she made him and the dog walk home and followed them the whole way.

My mom also inherited a little pit from my brother. When she moved, she had lots of acreage that had to be cleared. Any small trees and bushes that she couldn't get out by herself were fair game for the dog. He would pull and tug and love every minute of it. He always got the little buggers pulled out!

Love them pits!!!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

whats up freinds, beautiful dawgs all around. heres a shot of my labradoodle laughing at my mountain feist. kidz....lolView attachment 293120
both of these dawgs are rescues. now i need to be rescued.....lol enjoy the day

Love you daze, the shot of the pup on his/her back is all I need to see!!! That's a happy dog :D

Funny how dogs actually show our common embarrassed look with the hat, nice my friend.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Had 2 pits years ago, the ex built a small cart that he could stand on and the male would pull him around on it. The dog loved it and it was a great way for him to get exercise. One day after work, they went out for a quick trip around the neighborhood and got stopped by a cop.......not sure what the cop thought they were doing wrong but she made him and the dog walk home and followed them the whole way.

My mom also inherited a little pit from my brother. When she moved, she had lots of acreage that had to be cleared. Any small trees and bushes that she couldn't get out by herself were fair game for the dog. He would pull and tug and love every minute of it. He always got the little buggers pulled out!

Love them pits!!!

Sadly, law enforcement deals with a TON of abused/neglected pitbull cases. I'm sure this is why he/she followed. I'm not a fan of the law, but understand why they dislike pits.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I'm going to hop back up on my soapbox for a minute, Logic made a big mistake giving the BirdDawg a box!

I used to appraise real estate back in the day. Of course houses in the hood need loans just like any other house. Particularly, the Hispanic side of town was a heart break....see appraisers need to see the entire house. I have images of animals in my mind from this side of town that haunt me. I won't even share the stories. It's a cultural thing, respect for animals is extremely "privileged". Poor people just don't have the time/energy to respect animals. We need to help them before we can help their animals. Funny story: I was appraising a house in the hood and while inspecting the back yard I encountered a 8' x 16' plywood structure. Completely closed in. Now I need to see what's in there so I asked the owner in Spanish and he pulled a screwdriver on me!!! Well, I had a concealed carry permit and reached for my gun. He reluctantly showed me the condense, it was a fucking horse.....in a box.....in the middle of the city. WTF!! See what i'm sayin'??

GI JO

GI JO

Oh I know. We had a store for a while, catered a lot to the "pit' community. Came to a point where I could barely stand talking to the majority of them, ugly stories of Sat. nite fun & games, throw some dogs in a room (or where ever) grab a case of beer and watch the "fun". Shut the store down and moved to the country.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Oh I know. We had a store for a while, catered a lot to the "pit' community. Came to a point where I could barely stand talking to the majority of them, ugly stories of Sat. nite fun & games, throw some dogs in a room (or where ever) grab a case of beer and watch the "fun". Shut the store down and moved to the country.

Sad. We can change it, I'm with you.

Top Bottom