FARMERS NEED TO VOTE FOR THE PHOTO OF THE MONTH!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

WHO WILL BE THIS MONTHS WINNER???? CAST YOUR VOTE!! SEE THE PICS BELOW AND CAST YOUR VOTE!

• Motiv303

Votes: 31 32.3%
  • Obsoul33t

Votes: 47 49.0%
  • Waayne

Votes: 18 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Please review the following 3 pics and vote for the winner by using the poll.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Motiv303:

Chem 4 top at chop time. Day 71. Soil, organics, ACT.

img_20130909_201710-jpg.339994

Dynamite

Dynamite

so when I check the "what's new" link , are you saying people should vote ? LoL

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
So far, it looks like its gunna be a close one:woot:

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I don't know waayne, that's a big ass top on that forum. Picture perfect. But I was going through the past months and you had an ewok that was gorgeous. The colors were amazing and the coke bottle cola was epic. Needless to say its my screen saver now.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Definitely Chem91 Skunk Va and my High Octane x AlienFire pheno I found in JustBlazin's hookup! Both are just str8 fuckin DANK! Lol. Best two smokes Ive ever had.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I don't know waayne, that's a big ass top on that forum. Picture perfect. But I was going through the past months and you had an ewok that was gorgeous. The colors were amazing and the coke bottle cola was epic. Needless to say its my screen saver now.

yo if youve actully grown the fourm cutt then ud appriciate that picture that much more, you jus dont get colas on her like that, i mean wayne does but noone else does.
confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Obsoul33t:

Wall of whitefire #43

wall-002-jpg.340030

Ive studied this picture more than any other picture in my life (even that picture of that hot gurl in her volleyball outfit with a big ass) and i still have mad questions. Id love to see the other side of the walls of dank. those walls must be made up of many smaller plants is my guess or very well trained because i dont see any branches longer than a 6 inches or so. also are those walls on rollers? Ive had idea of a similar set up but in my head the tubs were under the trellis /walls of dank and the tubs and trellis were all on rollers. walls would be light from both sides. and my biggest question is how did they get that wall of dank to start a few inches off the ground? is that a sub floor and the buckets are under that or behind the wall.ughhh, so many questions, and Obs spends so little time (posting that is). thanks for the picture Obs.

confu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom