Fast early yellowing and leaves pointing up.Help please.

• Thread starter CookingBrownie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CookingBrownie

CookingBrownie

Hello one of my plants was good a week ago then started yellowing fast.It is around week 4 in flowering.Giving Plagron Terra Bloom and Green Sensation.Ph is normal every watering around 6.2 or 6.8i make it draft but never past the limit.
I have 3 other that are showing also signs like that but not as fast .

I had an aphid infection which i treated with an agro insecticide but i notice a few bugs in the roots i think they are Root Aphids can they make damages like this ? Any suggestions please what to do ? Maybe it is another problem nutrient deficiency maybe ?

The big problem is that one branch is all yellow to the top…..

Temperature air circulation is in normal conditions and i water every 3 4 days so no overwatering making sure a few cm is dry.

Fast early yellowing and leaves pointing uphelp please
Fast early yellowing and leaves pointing uphelp please 2
Fast early yellowing and leaves pointing uphelp please 3
Fast early yellowing and leaves pointing uphelp please 4
Fast early yellowing and leaves pointing uphelp please 5
Fast early yellowing and leaves pointing uphelp please 6
Fast early yellowing and leaves pointing uphelp please 7
Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
outdoors or indoors?
are these in the ground or in pots?

CookingBrownie

CookingBrownie

outdoors or indoors?
are these in the ground or in pots?
Outdoor in ground.
The others start yellowing also but not like this one.The one with the problems is the biggest like 2.5 meters and really wide.You think its hungry ?
I think of spraying roots with deltamethrin a pyrethrin synthetic version but i dont want to spray it whole again.I have some bugs but now they are verry little.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Outdoor in ground.
The others start yellowing also but not like this one.The one with the problems is the biggest like 2.5 meters and really wide.You think its hungry ?
I think of spraying roots with deltamethrin a pyrethrin synthetic version but i dont want to spray it whole again.I have some bugs but now they are verry little.
does the soil have clay in it? did you notice when digging the hole?

CookingBrownie

CookingBrownie

does the soil have clay in it? did you notice when digging the hole?
Not that i know. the soil is worm castings peat chicken manure perlite and the one that is in the greenhouse but it is good.dont know whats happening….

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

2" Chicken shit in a 20L bucket. Fill the bucket with water and mix well every few hours. Let stand over night.
Mix well in the morning, then dump the bucket around the base of the plant. Everything on the ground.
This will get the plant what it needs in short order. Your plant is hungry.

CookingBrownie

CookingBrownie

2" Chicken shit in a 20L bucket. Fill the bucket with water and mix well every few hours. Let stand over night.
Mix well in the morning, then dump the bucket around the base of the plant. Everything on the ground.
This will get the plant what it needs in short order. Your plant is hungry.
isnt that a lot chicken manure with High Nitrogen it is in flower i dumped worm castings as top soil 2 weeks ago.Cant i just feed it with a synthetic fertiliser?

Like this one
8AB8BB6A D059 4B0C 831A 8F8CBDF9C866
92E2A3BB 5CE2 4739 A105 248C35706007

Im feeding it with this
Green Sensation - 0 - 8 - 9
Plagron Terra Bloom - 2-2-4
Everything at half strength from the manufacture s recommendations

CookingBrownie

CookingBrownie

ok., than it’s just hungry.,
Do you think i posted a reply with what i am feeding i also have a veg nutrient Nitrogen
Can you look at the other plants are they hungry too ? What to do to go with the chicken manure or synthetic fertiliser?

33B2A372 1698 48BE 8578 65FB9A1C0B2B
E79AC81B 5A37 47DE 90F3 242F08EE3C8E
13200982 7574 4444 B6E4 30438B5D73A2
39957B0D 15F3 4B77 93AE A644F8FB39FA
9ECE07FD 75CC 4483 B217 A2595C081252
CA72C0A7 234E 4692 9576 1771D935CD76
C9F0BE36 E539 4011 90BF 7EE040E82DD3
6B55F1F6 987F 41FA 9436 96A2FC9DCA9C
7E190F58 49AE 447D AF51 BDC5BE0DF061
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok i’ll be back
don’t use synthetic stuff with organics.
don’t worry, it’s just hungry..
i need to eat!!

CookingBrownie

CookingBrownie

Well i already use organics with synthetic the whole grow and everything was top till 1 week ago.
i use plagron Power roots . Enzyme and made 4 top soil dressings 2 chicken and 2 worm castinga the whole grow.Beside that i add nutrients every 2 or 3rd watering
1ml/L - Power Roots
1ml/L / Enzyme
2.5 ml/L - Terra Grow through veg

flowering - 2.5ml/L / Terra Bloom
0.5ml/L - Green Sensation 1 time it is a PK Booster from 4 to 6 weeks.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Worm castings are OK for top dressing and as a base for a good potting souil. But it takes time - months to leach nutrients down into the soil where it can be utilised buy the plant. If you just want to feed the plant you can give it a good watering with Mirael Grow as far as that goes. What ever you are comfortable with. The trick is, never mix more than 1/2 strength suggested on the lable. On any off the shelf fertilizer. You may have to feed a little more often but it's enough and you won't burn the plant. If you want to grow more organically. Try the chicken poop in a bucket of water. Once in the spring and once mid summer. Add a cup of Gypsum pr bag of potting soil, This works wonders when mixing your potting soil. Water 2 or 3 times over the season with Epsom salts. Keep the PH 6.0 buy adding 1 tablespoon of apple cydar vinigar to a 7L watering can of rain water.

Last edited:
CookingBrownie

CookingBrownie

Worm castings are OK for top dressing and as a base for a good potting souil. But it takes time - months to leach nutrients down into the soil where it can be utilised buy the plant. If you just want to feed the plant you can give it a good watering with Mirael Grow as far as that goes. What ever you are comfortable with. The trick is, never mix more than 1/2 strength suggested on the lable. On any off the shelf fertilizer. You may have to feed a little more often but it's enough and you won't burn the plant. If you want to grow more organically. Try the chicken poop in a bucket of water. Once in the spring and once mid summer. Add a cup of Gypsum pr bag of potting soil, This works wonders when mixing your potting soil.
Water 2 or 3 times over the season with Epsom salts. Keep the PH 6.0 buy adding 1 tablespoon of apple cydar vinigar to a 7L watering can of rain water.
Well problem is im already doing that Ph is ok nutrients is always HALF strength from the label instructions.Im feeding it good do i have to add more nutrients ?The plants are pretty big . Can root aphids do things like that ?

Rooke

Rooke

Hey there I’m just wondering if your soil has compacted since you first prepared it ? As the plant matures it’s roots grow outwards more so than down and if the soil doesn’t allow your feed to reach those roots your uptake could suffer. I grow in pots and have to poke holes into the soil to allow my feed to absorb properly in your case you could take a pitch fork and poke holes into your soil at least 12-16 inches out from your stem all around it don’t go nuts but enough to see your drainage improve you won’t hurt your plants and only 3/4 the length of the pitch fork. And give it a bit of a wiggle when it’s in. Your going to feel some resistance as you push it in but don’t worry it won’t cause issues. My neighbor has a couple of monsters growing the main stalk is bigger than a beer can and was having the same issues a week later she is thriving again! Just my 2 cents worth ☮️

Rooke

Rooke

Well problem is im already doing that Ph is ok nutrients is always HALF strength from the label instructions.Im feeding it good do i have to add more nutrients ?The plants are pretty big . Can root aphids do things like that ?
I wouldn’t be afraid of increasing your N to 60-70 % of full strength but when you make a change only change 1 then wait to see if it helps growing in soil is very slow to react. Especially in large plants give it a week

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Depending on what amendments were added to the dirt to help turn it into SOIL, its kind of a no no to add synthetic nutrients into the ground. It makes it pretty tough to diagnose a problem. A lot of folks do add nutes to the ground BUT...
My opinion, here is what I would do. If your sure its not bug related, I'd scruff up the soil on the surface, then do the pitch fork thing, push the forks into the soil out along the drip line. Then go get you some "Real Growers Recharge" make a batch of that, use as directed and water um.

I do the pitch fork thing once or twice a week and every 7 to 10 days I add recharge, in the mornings... I do it to all my Cannabis plants, house plants, Veggies etc... Fuckers stand up like a Wedding Dick.

CookingBrownie

CookingBrownie

Hey there I’m just wondering if your soil has compacted since you first prepared it ? As the plant matures it’s roots grow outwards more so than down and if the soil doesn’t allow your feed to reach those roots your uptake could suffer. I grow in pots and have to poke holes into the soil to allow my feed to absorb properly in your case you could take a pitch fork and poke holes into your soil at least 12-16 inches out from your stem all around it don’t go nuts but enough to see your drainage improve you won’t hurt your plants and only 3/4 the length of the pitch fork. And give it a bit of a wiggle when it’s in. Your going to feel some resistance as you push it in but don’t worry it won’t cause issues. My neighbor has a couple of monsters growing the main stalk is bigger than a beer can and was having the same issues a week later she is thriving again! Just my 2 cents worth ☮️
It was very lightweight but it could have became compacted main stalk is like a beer can also haha.I will try the drainage with the holes.How to increase the N im in flower to give it Veg N nutrient or to increase flowering nutrients ? Sugar Royal says it 9 - 0 - 0 N . Thanks much!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom