Fat banana and purple queen

• Thread starter Suds.an.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’m thinking to change the food next feeding,..
let me see,..

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

what’s the light distance?
ya you can drop to 13 in 3 days,.. basically anything is better than a drastic from 18/6-12/12
The light is currently 32” from fb,pq and is 26” from hulk and is as high as it can go

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The light is currently 32” from fb,pq and is 26” from hulk and is as high as it can go
ok better leave it,. might be a good idea to get plants in their final position where you can water easily so you can put the trellis on plant keeping the plant tops getting to tall as your light is close, but it’s fine now, so bend the tops in which keeps canopy low. you have to think about preventing light stress during flowering,.

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

ok better leave it,. might be a good idea to get plants in their final position where you can water easily so you can put the trellis on plant keeping the plant tops getting to tall as your light is close, but it’s fine now, so bend the tops in which keeps canopy low. you have to think about preventing light stress during flowering,.
Pretty much they are in there final spots now was going to move them and give a quick cleaning in there this week and then there good to stay

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Hulk is definitely showing signs of flower now
IMG 6988

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

You think i should keep sprinkling a layer of DE on top of the soil a day after i water for the soil mites @GNick55

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
You think i should keep sprinkling a layer of DE on top of the soil a day after i water for the soil mites @GNick55
well maybe just keep it on hand and use less and watch it see if they’re numbers increase?
you know the “stress” they create to the plant will make the plant produce more terpenes in response to the stress..
so manage them till finished and maybe your buds will just be a bit better!,..

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

well maybe just keep it on hand and use less and watch it see if they’re numbers increase?
you know the “stress” they create to the plant will make the plant produce more terpenes in response to the stress..
so manage them till finished and maybe your buds will just be a bit better!,..
Ok when theres a sprinkle on top of the soil dont see them on the top edge of the pot just here and there when i look with my scope in the hole on side of pot in the soil then after water the next day i can see some on top edge of pot

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Ok when theres a sprinkle on top of the soil dont see them on the top edge of the pot just here and there when i look with my scope in the hole on side of pot in the soil then after water the next day i can see some on top edge of pot
you can let them dry right out before watering here and there throughout flowering,. it won’t hurt it’s good stress also it’ll knock them mites right down..
not saying too but if you let it get so dry that the plant looks dead, weak, wilty than watered, it’ll be back to normal in a couple hours.. anyhoo don’t mean to go on and on..

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

you can let them dry right out before watering here and there throughout flowering,. it won’t hurt it’s good stress also it’ll knock them mites right down..
not saying too but if you let it get so dry that the plant looks dead, weak, wilty than watered, it’ll be back to normal in a couple hours.. anyhoo don’t mean to go on and on..
All good brotha you can go on and on 😂 love the info and taking tons of notes 📝

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Was also thinking about bumping the like 5% so it would be 40% and see how they react?

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

mmm go ahead just have to watch for early signs of light stress if any
Thank gnick i also messaged capt and asked him as well he said go 5% every other day until they get bitchy then back off a lil

Top Bottom