• Thread starter FatMarty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amgprb

amgprb

Hazemans Fat Purple

amgprb

amgprb

I have a pack of Fat Purple that I'm gonna run one day, maybe. How was your's?
Very nice. Im keeping her around a while.... I had 5 girls.... 3 green, 2 purple. The one purple was a bit darker, but also had green on the flowers too. 2 of the green phenos looked identical to the darker purp pheno only all green.... My 3rd green, which I also kept, looks alot like grape stomper...

Great smell, taste, frost, buzz and average yields

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Very nice. Im keeping her around a while.... I had 5 girls.... 3 green, 2 purple. The one purple was a bit darker, but also had green on the flowers too. 2 of the green phenos looked identical to the darker purp pheno only all green.... My 3rd green, which I also kept, looks alot like grape stomper...

Great smell, taste, frost, buzz and average yields
@amgprb, Thanks for the report! Those things help when you use up valuable real estate inside. Is she a heavy feeder?

amgprb

amgprb

@amgprb, Thanks for the report! Those things help when you use up valuable real estate inside. Is she a heavy feeder?
Not at all. I would say average. As you can see from the pic, even though it was close to being finished, leafs are a bit pale... This next round of clones I have, I will be upping the N just a touch in flower. I have the re-vegged plant (the one from my pic) about 35ish days in flower and leafs are still nice & green!

I have 4 clones of the purp pheno and 7 of the green pheno I liked (pics to come, next post)

Also, Hazemans description says 9-10 weeks I believe. My purple pheno is done around 53-54 days

alaskind

alaskind

im very interested in this strain.... i havent seen much info about taste or yield tho.. after reafing the beggining of this thread, it might be crossed from "purple bubblegum" which is also still available....

Latest posts

Top Bottom