• Thread starter FatMarty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amgprb

amgprb

Hazemans Fat Purple

amgprb

amgprb

I have a pack of Fat Purple that I'm gonna run one day, maybe. How was your's?
Very nice. Im keeping her around a while.... I had 5 girls.... 3 green, 2 purple. The one purple was a bit darker, but also had green on the flowers too. 2 of the green phenos looked identical to the darker purp pheno only all green.... My 3rd green, which I also kept, looks alot like grape stomper...

Great smell, taste, frost, buzz and average yields

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Very nice. Im keeping her around a while.... I had 5 girls.... 3 green, 2 purple. The one purple was a bit darker, but also had green on the flowers too. 2 of the green phenos looked identical to the darker purp pheno only all green.... My 3rd green, which I also kept, looks alot like grape stomper...

Great smell, taste, frost, buzz and average yields
@amgprb, Thanks for the report! Those things help when you use up valuable real estate inside. Is she a heavy feeder?

amgprb

amgprb

@amgprb, Thanks for the report! Those things help when you use up valuable real estate inside. Is she a heavy feeder?
Not at all. I would say average. As you can see from the pic, even though it was close to being finished, leafs are a bit pale... This next round of clones I have, I will be upping the N just a touch in flower. I have the re-vegged plant (the one from my pic) about 35ish days in flower and leafs are still nice & green!

I have 4 clones of the purp pheno and 7 of the green pheno I liked (pics to come, next post)

Also, Hazemans description says 9-10 weeks I believe. My purple pheno is done around 53-54 days

alaskind

alaskind

im very interested in this strain.... i havent seen much info about taste or yield tho.. after reafing the beggining of this thread, it might be crossed from "purple bubblegum" which is also still available....

Top Bottom