(Fatman's) DIY nutrient mixing guide

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organicfreak

is there much, if any, difference between what triacontanol and cycocel do?

totally Paclobutrazol, chlormequat(cycocel) are used to stop strecth and promote quick budset..

triacontanol= oil technology, advanced through research, Agricultural Organics have been able to stimulate the
terpenoid production through natural bio stimulants

Ooze Bloom/or snow storm: uses cutting edge technology developed through extensive research and development. Based upon commercial
essential oil technology, advanced through research, Agricultural Organics have been able to stimulate the
terpenoid production through natural bio stimulants. They combine this with their proprietary combination of triacontanol,
rare earth minerals, fulvic acid, vitamins and amino acids. Ooze Bloom stimulates these secondary metabolites
which aid in the synthesis of oil, sugar and resin production in fruits and flowers.

yep there it is the RARE EARTH MINERALS HAHAHAHAHA my favorite is the "MAGICAL KELP"

Think about it they all have there versions...
canna has pk13/14 =triacontanol

humbodt country has snow storm = triacontanol

I think bud candy is advance nutrients = triacontanol

I feel we have to connect the dots this way.
1. what is it there advertizing (WORDS MATTER) the slip here is Agricultural Organics using triacontanol And oil production in same line
2. what does the product do. stop growth promote grow what kind veg flower roots etc...

forinstance advance has budblood for 1 wk and it set's of flowering..
Isn't that exactly wtf Paclobutrazol, chlormequat do?

rooting compund do they work cause there kewl?
or because iaa,iba,naa is in them..

So my point is this:
I feel not only are they feeding us bullshit & a song and dance about how great they are followed up with great advertisment,pretty pic,kewl names...
And i thought the scam was were buyin cheap salts for BIG $$$
But WHAT IF WERE really just a bunch of secret pgr addict's and DON'T EVEN RELIZE IT...

O

O

organicfreak

Oh snap's... did O stumble across gravity's recipe???
Found this on another site.. guy call's out...

Snow storm: Tricontinol

Bushmaster Chlormequat

Gravity Paclobutrazol

And trust me it sadens me in away cause I was hoping different,but weird thing is I said it earlier right?
flower dragon by making it useable to stop stretch in the begin and then say to use it @ end... THIS IS THE TIP OFF...

just like Agricultural Organics tiped it's hand when puting this:
stimulate theterpenoid production through natural bio stimulants in the same sentence with
triacontanol

Well friend is it this simple: maybe these huge yeild's/monsterous grow are nothing more then pgr's?

What scares the hell out of me more is that it sound's like austrialia gov. make you guys declare what in the bottle. Because as I stated earlier the cyco nute website SHOW NOTHING ABOUT FLOWERING C on its website except for feed schedule,but on that same schedule they call out part a and b for being pgr's BUT NOT PARTC

But is this because pgr's are used by people cause they feel they leave the plant within 30days.. So of course then week 3-4 is fine..

But if I'm telling you to use it 1-2 weeks befor harvest and telling you its Paclobutrazol would the masses still buy it?????

and this is why flowerdragon can tell you to use in last week because THERE NOT DISCLOSSING THE Paclobutrazol?????

O

hunie.beez

hunie.beez

I was playing around with HydroBuddy but it didn't do everything i needed it to do, does any one else know any good formulation software out there?

squarepusher

squarepusher

I was playing around with HydroBuddy but it didn't do everything i needed it to do, does any one else know any good formulation software out there?

hydrobuddy is the best there is, AFAIK. Daniel is always improving it too, if you feel it could use a worth feature addition, shoot him an email and let him know about it.

hunie.beez

hunie.beez

Well first of all, last time i tried downloading it, it had a virus attached to it.

strange... i downloaded it recently and had no issues and i'm an anti-virus nazi. can you possibly list all your reasons rather than a little at a time?

hunie.beez

hunie.beez

I was looking at the ManicBotanix site... does any one know anything about these guys?

$289 USD for nutrient for software that is FREE from HydroBuddy? Sounds like AN hype!
AND you get FREE AN formulas... that are also available FREE online!

Do you think it's just another scam from Big Mike? Now that he's losing sales, thanks to people like Fatman who give out his secret recipes, do you think this is just a scam to let him make profit off the DIY guys too?

I mean $300 freaking bucks just for the calc!

hunie.beez

hunie.beez

I kinda feel bad for saying AN is hype and a scam... that's not really what i meant, if you know what i mean.. lol

Some of their products are really good. And I actually enjoy most of their hype for it's entertainment value, keeps it interesting ;)

Holy schnikies

WOW,

Was this ever the thread I was looking for. Alot of info here.

My Situation: I'm knew to diy and have had a little different approach. Getting ready to switch to flower and wanna make sure everything is legit. A friend turned me on to blending a 10-30-20 and 20-10-20 and ending up with 240-60-200-140-70 (NpKcaMG). This is what I have considered full strength veg. I was told lowering N 200ppm was more beneficial as well as reducing p to 40 ppm and mg to 50 ppm.

NOw for flower was thinking about using 5-11-26 hydrosol. I am also going to be adding cano3 to replace caos. thoughts? Friend in wk 3 is at 200-40-180-193-50.

SOo...This thread has hundreds of formulas, and the one thing i noticed is that especially for flower, all of the formulas have been consistently higher. Something like 300-150-500? Im too lazy to go back and look right now for exact formulas.

I see why ratios come into play instead of worrying about a few ppms. That being said, 2:2:5 would work at the same at 200-200-500 as well as 50-50-125??? I assume it would'nt, what are the thresholds?? I understand it is going to be strain and enviroment specific. Guess thats the beauty of diy, if i mess up its gonna cost me a few pennies.

I sort of like using premixes, that way you dont have to worry about micro. However, I didnt know diy became this involved. I guess Im on the kiddy version.:banana1sv6:

Up for discussions, sorry im not a rocket science tho and would hate to waste anyones time(get off this thread then)

Stay a mile high

?

F

FarmerChuckles

Found this on another site. It's from organic freak HE BANNED HERE.

F

FarmerChuckles

I obviously have had a few days to think about the pgr's and this is what I'll be trying...

Triacontanol is naturally found in alfalfa's ...

Read somewere a farmer recomended to a pot farmer to grow alfalfa 1st (probably yr before,or maybe early spring goggle it).
Then when it comes down or harvested he said to plow it into your soil..
So I believe this is a trick of the trade used to grow our fruits/vegetable's,and organic growers add it to there tea's..

So IMHO triacontanol is safe....

Triacontanol can be bought thru web in powder form.
I feel it should be mixed as followed...

Does snow storm work for you? It sure as hell work's for me ,so lets not change something that works lets just copy everything and get the resin increase which helps smell taste,high..
WHAT WERE ALL IN IT 4 lol...

We know 4 sure there's no fulvic humic kelp reason: look inside your bottle clear as shit...
So I think for snowstorm they literally use water and triacontanol...

So when everybody keep's asking whats the recipe lets try.

1.1gal r.o water lowest ppm as possible. Know what this # is prior to mixing. make sure its exactly 1gallon measure it..

2.ppm meter.

3.real snow storm BRAND NEW UNOPEN...
Now learn from it...

imho my ladies do well being feed twice a week with 2ml/gal of snowstorm, so mix EXACTLY 2ml/1gal of r.o water DEDUCT your starting ppm's and now you know there ppm's per feed..(if your ladies like more less adjust ml to meet your ml/gal).
now take another Gal of r.o water and trickle in little powder of Triacontanol SLOWLY and maybe an air stone or a friend stirring as u pour...

Important thing is to have real small amount's like 1/8 teaspoons so you can measure EXACTLY HOW MUCH YOU PUT in the gallon/tsp, So you get the desired ppm's that YOU ALREADY DID in the 1st experiment..

You now have a working product for few dollars a gallon.

Now I use snow storm all thru flowering except last wk of flush.
wk 1-6 2ml/gal
wk 7 4ml/gal
wk 8 flush clearex/water (homemade)

So I WILL FOLLOW same path with my (homemade snowstorm).
Only difference is my snowstorm will eventually have little mold in it towards end of use...
IMHO it doest have sodium benzote(food preservative) like many nute's have...

So instead of adding my powder Triacontanol to the water and storing a gallon.
I'll divide the tsp. needed by 4 and make a qrt..
And if it still molds I'll add some sodium benzote @ 1/4gram/quart..

Now if you want to foliar your triacontanol..
1.look thru forums/web for people using it as a foliar and there u go. mimic there dosage ,but make your own
2. make your own and try different time/amounts until your happy "EXPERIMENT"..

I think this is the BEST WAY TO use triacontanol is the way I've laid it out because:
1.Now we know what triacontanol we've been using is actually snow storm
2.NOW WE HAVE REAL TRIALS, EXPERIENCE,testimonies,avenues to research WITH triacontanol AND cannabis.. Because snowstorm has been used for yrs. NO ONE KNEW WHAT IT IS.. So no we do i feel this is a positive..

OBVIOUSLY BRING YOUR RESEARCH BACK TO THE GROUP SO WE CAN ALL LEARN AND COMPARE trials..

O

F

FarmerChuckles

edit: snowstorm trial...

I re-thought this and it might be to hard to figure out how much is in a gallon of your feed..
To little amount of Triacontanol in 2ml...

So just take there bottle save your $$ and buy smallest..
(just want to use it figure out ppm,and to play with it,if you havent already.. To see what your lady's like so you know how much and when to feed )

1st thing you do is stick your ppm meter in there THIS GIVES YOU THERE PPM'S

now use exact same amount of water they have
.So if you bought a gallon use a gallon etc...

now add Triacontanol while stiring and watching your ppm's untill you reach the MANUFACTURES ppm YOU already figured out

O

ps
obviously in a few weeks I'll update all this and give you an exact ppm from bottle.. feed is still 2ml-gal and some do higher and lower YOU HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT WORKS IN YOUR GARDEN...

Like how many lummens,co2,dwc,or soil etc...

F

FarmerChuckles

Now

Chlormequat-Chloride,Paclobutrazol obviously are the key ingredients in these type product's
superbud,phosoload,cyco-flower a-b-c,gravity,bushmaster,flower dragon(I believe but don't have proof budblood, bigbud,overdrive,moab,Any big flower enhancer)

What does Chlormequat Chloride,Paclobutrazol when are they used and why?
They are used cause we want BIG YIELDS/BIG BUDS PERIOD.....
They are used to
1. To control height/stop stretch.. used week 1-4 user decided when you want height stop and flower to begin
2. To boost or explode your buds/calyx's weeks 2-4 lol basket ball donkey dick u can get big bud without pgr,but I'm talking BIG BUDS
3. Harden the buds.wk 5-7 imho works best right be4 final wk of flush

PER MANY POST /THREADS: Seems alot more people complain about the Paclobutrazol killing resin production, so I've found a site NO LONGER AROUND.. Integral hydroponic. glow author gave this 2 part recipe.
Part A. Paclobutrazol
Part B. Chlormequat Chloride

He recommends just cutting out the
Part A. Paclobutrazol
and just double the feed for part
Part B. Chlormequat Chloride

Recipe for Part B

The cycocell is store bought,but with this recipe you dilute the fuck out of it and add homemade fulvic 8% SO BASICALLY IS HOMEMADE AND WAY CHEAPER THEN
ANYTHING YOU'LL find @ a hydro store..

Here's recipe..
Part B ‘Cycocel 750a (Chlormequat Chloride) @ 582g/L’ to make 3L Concentrate

1.Add 396ml Cycocel to 2.5L demineralised water
2.Add 30ml 8% fulvic acid
3.Top up to 3L final working solution

Use at 3ml/L or 6ml/l if cutting out Part A. Paclobutrazol

you run with your feed water for 3-5 days...

Now I DON'T HAVE A CEILING/HEIGHT RESTRICTION either,so I too was like I don't need this.. BUT several sources state that you can have flowers in wk3 that most have in wk 5..

Think about how much more boost/bloom you will have if your flowers are bigger to start with...

So I plan on using just
Part B. Chlormequat Chloride twice thru flowering a 8-9wk strain

day 8-10 to stop stretch and set off pre-flowering

day 35-37 to swell the flowers

day 49-51 IF NEEDED IMHO 2 TIMES WILL BE ENOUGH TO stop strecth,burst flowers,and harden Experimenting needed..

Also cycocel cost 400 per gallon
So there's a knock off I found EXACTLY SAME SPECS/msds sheet

AND COST 300-330 PER GALLON

O

Top Bottom