(Fatman's) DIY nutrient mixing guide

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FarmerChuckles

lol these are the best direction ever they just dont disclose what's in it.. haha but we know..

the close the deal method
for experience growers who are looking for that little somthing to give them that amazing finish to their crop and bring them from good to great..
How it works: During ast w eeks of flower add flower Dragon at a rate of 6ml/gal to your nutrient water

Spend longer in veg than most for a bigger, better sructure plant (4 week minimum)
Need 2 pick up some time and some size try this power flower method!
how it works
add flower dragon to system after you have introduced your plants to flower @ a rate of 6ml/gal of nutrients/water for the 1st 2 weeks

Double hitter Size counts but quality matters to a combination of the 2 can be even more satisfying. Use this combo routine for maximum size and quality!
How it works: add flower dragon to system at wk 4 for 1 wk return to your reg feeding
And then reapply for 1 wk when your 2 weeks out fromharvest

O

F

FarmerChuckles

E.P.A. has a 77 page document on Chlormequat-Chloride... good read

Document Display | NSCEP | US EPA

Since reading most of it

1.THEY DONT EVEN RECKOMEND IT WITH FOOD...
It's for oreintmentals/shadeing trees

2. only reckomend earyly bloom spray @ 5.76gram/gallon water

3. has dangerous effects on mammals??? thik thsi is when its sprayed though SO P.P.E(PERSONAL PROTECTION EQIPMENT: RESPIRATOR,GLOVES,GOGLES TYVEK SUIT, SHOE COVER'S(LOL i love using plastic shoping bags tie them tigh duct tape if you want throw away when done AND THERE FREE)i also use painters face sock)

4. R.E.T. re-enrty time = 12hrs..this means after 12hrs air out space and your safe to enter witthout p.p.e... AND ANYTHING BE4 12HRS.. YOU MUST USE YOUR P.P.E!

O

F

FarmerChuckles

So with that said

new plan lol...

I'm going to still use the homemade Chlormequat-Chloride,but as follows

1. Going to use it day 7 as a foliar spray to stop stretch and to set preflower off..

2. Im going to try it @ 5.76 grams of homemade Chlormequat-Chloride/gal of water

3. also going to use a stricker/ph adjuster i use with my pesticides called INDICATE 5.
its sweet insecticeds are best applyed @ 4.5ph and when you pour this in it changes color. when its pink its 4.5
And the sticker is yucca i believe COMPARED TO WETT BETTY..

4. I also found this thread and it cover's his pgr useage.. he use's MEPIQUAT CHLORIDE
@ 70ppms So I will try the homemade Chlormequat-Chloride @ 70 ppm's and half with epa 5.76 gram RECOMENDATION ... unless Epa's recomendation turn out to be CRAZY ppm

5.now for by boost Im going to hit them with bap 6 also found on site ^^^^^^^...
I'll hit them week 4-5 @ his recomended strenght..

6. If they dont harden then Ill hit them late like 1st day of week 8 with bap 6 again..

O

M

mrdizzle

hahaha ^^^^^^^^organice freak, to dumb to realize he has a uniquely retarded writing style, what a hoe

LOL, writing style is hard to hide... i didn't realize it wasn't him until i read about organic being banned. well, i guess it still is him.

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Organic was getting really annoying, pgr this, pgr that. Never made any sense giving out "advise" on stuff he's probably never tried. Glad he's gone until..... he starts an account under another name.

not to be rude, but a decent percentage of people on here don't make sense. I'm wondering if English is their second language. Is that reason to be banned or was there more to it? Not that I'm concerned, but I can be a dickhead at times, and I'd like to know there is a warning system in place versus just being booted.

well, good thing he didn't start another account under a new username ;)

in regards to mixing up one's own nutrients, i'm finding that my iron II is getting a little precipitate on the bottom. What i do is mix each chemical in its own 1/2 gallon jug with a certain ratio of heated water. usually 4 cups of water as i have 4 55 gallon drums to dilute it in for my direct addition. the Yara gets some stuff on the top. I wonder if because i grind up the yara in a coffee grinder, if this is the fines floating to the top.

so once i add these to the drums of water, what is to keep the chemicals from precipitating out like they are doing in their individual bottles other than using a recirc pump in each reservoir?

budboy299

budboy299

1971....you possibly could have the type of grade of Yara that is for field use. It is the same stuff but has a very thin coating of wax on each granule. That way when it is on the outdoor crops it disolves slowly.

Make sure yours is "greenhouse grade". I originally bought the wax coated grade and could never figure out why I had a bunch of floating stuff on the top till I went into my ag store and asked why.

BUT it is the same thing...just coated

i double checked and that isn't the case. i notice on some of my jugs i do have precipitate. could be there is too much of that particular salt relative to the water. guess i'll find out once i mix them into the 4 55 gal drums

hunie.beez

hunie.beez

strange... i downloaded it recently and had no issues and i'm an anti-virus nazi. can you possibly list all your reasons rather than a little at a time?
Good news, I was able to download the newest version of HydroBuddy! YAY! The last time I tried getting it (a few months ago) Norton kept blocking it.

The updated software seems to work amazingly well. I compared the calcs to a lab report I had, from some of old mixes we were playing with in school, and it was pretty freaking close!
AND IT'S FREE! I <3 FREE!

jyip

jyip

i was able to download hydrobuddy no problem as well, also with norton what an amazing amount of info here,,, i am on page 31 so far,, and that took alot of time to read , another 40 pages n i am up to speed

thank you to all who have contributed to this thread to help others such as myself

I fatman's bloom recirc formula, it seems like he is really high in calcium. is this the case? his formula is listed as this:

Nitrogen 293
Phosphorus 80
Potassium 350
Magnesium 91
Calcium 268
Sulfur 120
Iron 10.00
Manganese 5.00
Boron 5.00
Zinc 5.00
Copper 1.00
Molybdenum .09

the reason i ask is that it looks like i might have a potassium deficiency or calcium as i believe they are interrelated. also, the tips hook up slightly for some but not all. my reservoir had crept up to 6.6, so this might have been the cause, but i doubt the plants would have developed this so quickly. i am due for a solution change (went a week and half), the ppm's were on the high side till i could dilute the reservoir again (2.2 ec), and there is always the chance i burned the leaves with the application of cycocel/b-9.

J

Jalisco Kid

That's a lot of N for a flower formula for me. My sats would puke and die. My hybrids would get to leafy much more work to clean. How is your girls reacting to that formula? JK

well, it looks like my ppm were way high, so i changed my reservoirs out. it seems that hydrobuddy gives me too high an ec, so i could easily dilute the mix by half before it goes to the plants.

i guess i won't know if they are too leafy until down the road. they do look good otherwise...

J

Jalisco Kid

Not sure if they are related, but here is the patent for calcium 25.

"gibberellic acid (GA.sub.3, a gibberellin), kinetin and benzyladenine (cytokininsand kinins), indole-3-acetic acid and its salts and analogs (IAA, an auxin), other auxins such as indole-3-butyric acid (IBA), indole-3-acetonitrile, 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D), and brassins and brassinosteroids, such as brassinolide and itsanalogs."

Claims the triacontanol has some kind of synergy with certain plant growth agents.

I wanted to use calcium 25 to cut back on calcium nitrate, just to see if the if it had an effect on the taste of the bud, just a hunch. But it looks like there is a lot more than calcium going on. I dont really know a good source of calcium for DWC, other than cal nitrate. Jalisco Kid is the only one I've heard of using the cal25 on cannabis.

If I ever get the triacontanol I ordered, i will try to add calcium chloride and some kelp all together in a foliar.

You should call and talk with them. There are no pgr's according to them. I use it every ten days I think that would jack my girls up if they had ga3 or ga7 in it. JK

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

I fatman's bloom recirc formula, it seems like he is really high in calcium. is this the case? his formula is listed as this:

Nitrogen 293
Phosphorus 80
Potassium 350
Magnesium 91
Calcium 268
Sulfur 120
Iron 10.00
Manganese 5.00
Boron 5.00
Zinc 5.00
Copper 1.00
Molybdenum .09

the reason i ask is that it looks like i might have a potassium deficiency or calcium as i believe they are interrelated. also, the tips hook up slightly for some but not all. my reservoir had crept up to 6.6, so this might have been the cause, but i doubt the plants would have developed this so quickly. i am due for a solution change (went a week and half), the ppm's were on the high side till i could dilute the reservoir again (2.2 ec), and there is always the chance i burned the leaves with the application of cycocel/b-9.

fatman dilutes that profile quite a bit, but according to his post on ic mag "he does not pay attention to how much." go figure.

Not a very good profile imo.

A

azpatient

Hey guys I have been tearing through all this info and I'm a little lost can some one who knows there stuff pm me I'm looking to start using a full line of DIY nutes but need recipes for everything and someone who canbreak it down thanks in advance

Latest posts

Top Bottom