(Fatman's) DIY nutrient mixing guide

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeJuana

MeJuana

Does anyone here use any carb product, sucrose or glucose? I tried Humboldt Honey before but I didn't manage it well, it calls for weekly rez changes but that was last run. I am not using anything sides the fatman schedule actually... Do we think carbs are a load of crap? I want to think this cuz I don't want to deal with sugar in my water system.

MeJuana

MeJuana

Thanks SquarePusher.. I am worried to be adding stuff I don't need in my rez I just figure why feed the bacteria.. Just every time I turn around I see people using them, I mean if it really increased yield... well no that would still suck because ever fiber of my entire being tells me "don't put sugar in your reservoir MeJuana, don't do that buddy"

MeJuana

MeJuana

fatman lists the reverse for that one personally: http://www.invalid.com/hydroponics-aeroponics/334895-nutrient-recipes.html

squarepusher

squarepusher

hi friends can any 1 help me with these recipees
big bud?
overload?
bud blood?
bud candy?
clearex?
thanks alot
o

hi. You can find out about Clearex somewhere earlier in this thread.

I'll get you started on Overdrive

MgSO4 107g
KH2PO4 109g
KNO3 17g
CaNO3 62g

Mycomadness is simply mycorrhiza fungus.

Snow storm is some sort of color additive right? Would like to know what that is

Also, what's an organic freak wanting to know about all these chemicals ? :):)

O

organicfreak

ty friend
yea the snow storm is the new purple max and this will be my 1st time using it suppose to trick out the trichomes and turn some strains purple...

organic i do believe play there part lol God set nature in place and of course it does work..
however were all pushing limits lbs... think about them guys growing 2000lb pumkins... done with both organic and sythetics haha fyi looking for xmas trees:icon_spin:
now as far as your recipe for overload how many L of water?

mycomadness has humuic acid/kelp as well... lol i have a jar... how would i mix your recomendation and these together?
thanks
o

budboy299

budboy299

organic...pm'd you a few recipes.

Here is Grandma Enggy's F1

Advance has listed it as .39% fulvic acid and 99.61% inert ingredients.
Man this has got to be the biggest robbery going at $97.42/4L on their website.

Homemade version should cost roughly 6 dollars per 4L

19.5 grams of the 75% fulvic acid
3 grams of sodium benzoate as a preservative
top up with distilled or RO water to the 4L mark

Directions
addition to nutrient tanks
2.5ml per litre

foliar spray
5ml per litre of water, spray 3-4 times a week during veg and flower until the last 7 - 10 days of flowering

odd that foliar is higher than nutrient addition, usually it is the other way around but that is what their website says

squarepusher

squarepusher

ty friend
yea the snow storm is the new purple max and this will be my 1st time using it suppose to trick out the trichomes and turn some strains purple...

organic i do believe play there part lol God set nature in place and of course it does work..
however were all pushing limits lbs... think about them guys growing 2000lb pumkins... done with both organic and sythetics haha fyi looking for xmas trees:icon_spin:
now as far as your recipe for overload how many L of water?

mycomadness has humuic acid/kelp as well... lol i have a jar... how would i mix your recomendation and these together?
thanks
o

hey Organicfreak. That makes 1L of concentrated formula which is identical concentration to the original product, so you can dose at I believe 2ml/Liter or roughly 1g / Liter dry concentrate.
for Humic Acid, use Leonardite

http://myworld.ebay.com/brandmel/

check out his site. He sells Kelp and Myco and lots of good stuffs

O

organicfreak

im looking at that ebay web site omg that blk powder with white flecks is what is in my mycomadness they have a kelp/humic for 15 and then 21 for bacterials that 1.25lbs of materials for under 36$ shipped and i just paid 70 for 1 lb for mycomadness and that was like 20% off lmao

I WILL NOT GIVE YOU FUCKING NUTRIENT COMPANIES ANOTHER$$$$$$$$$ FUCKING HUSTLE...

ANY WAYS TY RICK FOR WEB SITE...

thanks
o

O

Orygone

I've been running Crysmatics bloom recipes for about 3 weeks and everything is running great.

weeks 1-5: 274-108-425
Part “A” calcium nitrate 461g
potassium nitrate 277.5g & 57.2g dpta iron 7%

Pat “B” epsom salt 300g
potassium phosphate 177.4g

Manganese Sulfate 6.1 grams
Boric Acid / Solubor 11.4 grams
Zinc Sulfate 5.3 grams
Copper Sulfate 1.6 grams
Ammonium Molybdate .08 grams

4L stock solution

then I run for weeks 6 and 7 the following:

PART A
Ammonium nitrate 172g
potassium nitrate 247g
yara calcium nitrate 511g
DPTA Iron 7% 57.2g

Part B
magnesium sulphate 300g
potassium phosphate 244g
20g of ascorbic acid
Manganese Sulfate 6.1 grams
Boric Acid / Solubor 11.4 grams
Zinc Sulfate 5.3 grams
Copper Sulfate 1.6 grams
Ammonium Molybdate .08 grams

this is equal to connoisseur plus overdrive.

been running as good or better than aqua flakes or DNF
BB - I was curious to hear how Crysmatic's bloom recipe worked out for you? I'm getting ready to take the plunge myself; I've finally gotten all of the materials together.

budboy299

budboy299

Orygone, it worked out splendidly. No deficiencies and everything nice and green. I ran this in a pure hydro set-up. I would still be using it if I had not gone to coco.

With coco I run a canna coco duplicate. The only reason for this is the calcium nitrate is raised in relation to the potassium nitrate.
this is due to coco binding up calcium and requiring more as compared to pure hydro set-ups. -BB

The canna coco knock off works fantastic for coco grows

O

Orygone

BB - good to know! I had a surprisingly more difficult time than I expected tracking down the ammonium nitrate for weeks 6 and 7. Even the suppliers in the more rural areas wanted to blend it with something prior to handing it over to me. Finally ended up getting 5 lbs from a scientific supply house, at a ridiculous markup compared to buying 50 lbs of fertilizer grade material - effectively paid the 50lb price for 5 lbs.

O

organicfreak

please help

hi friens things were going good and now there turning to shit again... ive been feeding evry 42 hrs. which is 4 times aweek.. my ec is 1.6 and coming out .8-1.2 in the 20-30 % runoff...
however my huge conern is im using a 350$ hanna directly placed into the soil,soil meter.. its bad ass and acurate..
its reading 6.5-7.0 in the coco... now ive been puting in 5.8 like ed recomends...
so wtf? why such high ph? so last feeding left solution alone 4.8ph DID NOTHING....
and obviously this has to be reason for
purple stems purple veins in the leafs, some of the leaves have turned purple.. also droppy looking leaves,mag deficency curls, mag deficency yeloowing of leave start from outside fan leaves and works its way in...

guys i have been battling this for month tries all differnet kind sativa indica and mixes right now i have a mix of all 3 and there all showing same thing????

im thinking its the ph, or bugs, or dieses?

PLEASE HELP

fyi these are 3-4' tall and 5months old so plz dont respond with over feeding... think about it e.c wouldnt be droping in the runoff after a feed it would stay same or be higher..

O

organicfreak

hi freinds crop king no longer carries magnesium nitrate....

some store are saying they dont even make this anymore?????

were can i find it or what else can i use to substitue it?
thanks
o

Top Bottom