(Fatman's) DIY nutrient mixing guide

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

They have a dealer on the backside of Tijuana on the free road to Rosarito.I think it is a easier(longer) to drive down to Mandadero along the coast on a nice sunny day. Stop by the cliffs by the blowhole burn one, hit up some seafood and head home. They also carry cheap Humates,pgr's,before I became a dealer for GM I used to get kelp there also,now I use GM's 26% seaweed. They also carry Valagro's line. If you plan on getting a lot go on a tuesday as that day there is a hazmat crew working the border. Suerte JK
Quimica SA is the name I believe,you can goggle haifa mexicali,and Quimica

J

Jalisco Kid

Xylitol

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a 20 lb bag for around 100 bucks? I lost my connect. suerte JK

J

Jalisco Kid

I thank you, the cheapest I could find it was 170 for 55lb. That would leave too much laying around. I need to make up my carboload for the year.
They even have it on sale now so their price works,27 lb for 120. Suerte JK

http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/now-xylitol.htm
$57 for 15lb I found this last night

E

epicseeds

Is there any database with recipes that people have came up with? I really would like to come up with a recipe that would have 3 separate 2 part solutions. in other words:

1. Sensi A + Sensi B + Bud Ignitor
2. Sensi A + Sensi B + Big Bud
3. Sensi A + Sensi B + Overdrive

How can I go about calculating what these PPM profiles will look like so I can plug them into hydrobuddy and mix these up?

Also, has anyone came up with a recipe that would essentially combine Carboload + Nirvana + Bud Candy + B-52 etc?

Essentially, I would like to try and create a recipe that would combine AN base with that weeks flower booster - and put that in a part A and B. And in another bottle combine all the other additives into one bottle.

Is this possible?

J

Jalisco Kid

carboload from a sugar alcohol? What is the reasoning behind that (instead of real sugars)?

I started using this when AN was using Maltose,arabinose,dextrose and xylitol. I now use xylitol,along with a simple and complex sugar. Why because it does give me a better product and not adding flavors like a molasses will do. How I am not sure. I use the molasses until week 3 then switch over to the sugars.stop with feeding the bios only then help with the conversion and I add aminos/fulvic to this feed. Suerte JK

Here is one of their last formulas.

CarboLoadPowder
O

organicfreak

hey jk

when you say mollasses adds flavor and carbload doesnt...

are you saying mollasses adds its own unique flavor?
and carbload doesnt add anythig,therefore the buds own unique flavor comes out? example skunk lemon etc...

also do you have an exact recipe your using? you know how many liters of water to how much of each sugar?
or they all just powder? still whats ur ratio to mix them @?

heres the list on the lable
deoxyribose
yxose
ribose
xylulose
xylose
found this site that has them all
www.labplanet.com
holy fuck check out the prices though..

if i read ur post correctly you only use these 3 ingredients?
Xylitol
simple sugar (google this & found it in liquid form or you can use table sugar)?
complex sugar (whats this?)

thanks
o

squarepusher

squarepusher

Is there any database with recipes that people have came up with? I really would like to come up with a recipe that would have 3 separate 2 part solutions. in other words:

1. Sensi A + Sensi B + Bud Ignitor
2. Sensi A + Sensi B + Big Bud
3. Sensi A + Sensi B + Overdrive

How can I go about calculating what these PPM profiles will look like so I can plug them into hydrobuddy and mix these up?

Also, has anyone came up with a recipe that would essentially combine Carboload + Nirvana + Bud Candy + B-52 etc?

Essentially, I would like to try and create a recipe that would combine AN base with that weeks flower booster - and put that in a part A and B. And in another bottle combine all the other additives into one bottle.

Is this possible?
its possible, but many of the items you mentioned are non-nutrient, so therefore would be difficult to calculate a formula for

O

organicfreak

fyi fuck hydro-gardens.com owner is a pridefull rude fuck..
he is pissed i gave him a fake phone # and he told me to never shop @ his store again and said he was going to inform the authorities of my illegal activities haha doesnt he know my state is 1 of the 14 states who reconizes medical marijuana...
BUT ALL BEAWRE OF THIS THREAT..
specially if your not 1 of us card holders in the lucky 14...

oh i asked for stealth shipping cause he sent 1st package with big tape with hydro-gardens.com writen all over it...
oh and he mailed a highlighter orange book lol his catolog agian with his info hydro-gardens.com..
is this guy a moron??? even if you dont have to worry about pigs what about pirates????
dont we have the right to fucking privacy????
lol gave him a fake name, #, and gift card instead of my personal 1 and had shipped to a forclosed vacant house lol 1 of many in neighborhood...
totally glad i did...
again buyer beware...
o

J

Jalisco Kid

Molasses definitely gives all the strains in my room a certain flavor you can notice in each strain. I want to taste what is there naturally.I get my mollases from a feedlot for 18 bucks for 5 gal last time. Since I do not veg for months at a time it last a few cycles.
It takes a lot of work why blow it with flavors. Of course my younger friends think if you get a strong flavor from something and it does not kill you it is a good thing. They like adding vanilla and blueberry extracts to their nutes. JK

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've ordered some xylitol, will assume dosing rates are close to the products you've mentioned above. I've had awfully good luck using the sugars I, including molasses, and have never detected anything that made me say, Oh, that was the molasses. It will be very interesting to see if I can note any differences.

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

Here is there aminos,bottom page JK

haifa sells aminos for dirt farms. they claim aminos are chelators - which i agree is good when you can't control the soil's pH very well. i can also see aminos being a slow release nitrogen fert. is just one of those things that isn't apparent why it works? what difference do you see when using aminos? how much do you use jk?

J

Jalisco Kid

haifa sells aminos for dirt farms. they claim aminos are chelators - which i agree is good when you can't control the soil's pH very well. i can also see aminos being a slow release nitrogen fert. is just one of those things that isn't apparent why it works? what difference do you see when using aminos? how much do you use jk?

By dirt farmers I am assuming you mean one of there products is for fertigation and the other is for foliar. Look at the mole size on the data sheet.

I use lower ppm for same size plant, I am in aero, I was told this would help my roots out by my mentor who runs a large nute comp. It helps wipe the plants ass. Keeps my roots healthy along with the Cal I spray my roots with.So I guess I could say it helps with the transportation in the sap. I do not use it for an organic form of N. although that occurs in the phloem. It also helps in carbon metabolism,with enzymes that make aminos,detoxing ammonium. Delays death/ripening by helping with ethylene, JK

O

organicfreak

jk

Xylitol
simple sugar (google this & found it in liquid form or you can use table sugar)?

can you plz help this newbie understand what to buy and how much to use of each?
THANKS O

J

Jalisco Kid

I've ordered some xylitol, will assume dosing rates are close to the products you've mentioned above. I've had awfully good luck using the sugars I, including molasses, and have never detected anything that made me say, Oh, that was the molasses. It will be very interesting to see if I can note any differences.

I am surprised you feel you do not notice a difference. If I remember right you use double malted barley molasses which I really like with my Seaberry. It is too expensive to use 24/7 for me. I was paying 6 bucks a pt. Now I pay 18 bucks at a feedlot for 6 gal. for my molasses. JK

If you can try 3 strains you know, You will get a subtle similar taste in them. JK

J

Jalisco Kid

jk

Xylitol

can you plz help this newbie understand what to buy and how much to use of each?
THANKS O

Google simple and complex sugar you can see the definitions and the different types and names of the sugar(carbs) JK

I avg 1.5 tsp/gal for all my sugars combined.

O

organicfreak

hey friend ty 4 reply i did google

simple sugar is tabe sugar

1.what do u recomend for complex? google it and it showes alot of body building vitimins...(wouldnt this be easy just to post your recipe like this)

table sugar 2.5 ml/gal
NOW Xylitol 2.5 ml/gal
complex sugar??????(you fill in blank) 2.5 ml/gal

2.is this a concentrat? if so how many ml /gal do you add to your feed?

3.or do you add the 7.5 ml/gal mix of 3 type sugars directly into your feed?

4.what flower boosters you use? moab, pk 13/14, big bud, overdrive etc...? and any kind of feed schedule how much like ml/gal,and in what weeks

totally appriciate any help n these matters... i respect you alot not only cause you have ALOT OF POSTS, but cause every1 i read IM AMAZED and learn SOMTHING
thanks alot jk
o

Latest posts

Top Bottom