Favorite Alchoholic Beverage

• Thread starter livinglegend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

livinglegend

Just curious what everyone likes.
when it comes to liquor, im a Rum guy straight up.
My latest is Rebull Cola and Rum. The new rum n coke. ;)

when it comes to beer, my fav's are Dos Equis or Coronas, but i'll drink almost any beer.

Believe it or not, iam straight up addicted to "Joose" right now. Grape Flavor. Shit is no joke. I hated it the first time, and now i cant go a day without one. So wierd, and so not me, but damn im hooked!!!

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Whisky, no doubt! straight or with some cubes...

talisker_b_original_1.jpg

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
bud light or coors as american mexican modelo or SOL yum bon as you like whiskey you had som buchannans

S

Sirius

Whiskey: Jameson
Beer: Pabst or Tecate

Mixed drink: Brandy Alexander (sort of like a white russian)

R

Rolln J

damn I like B - double 0 - Z - E!

I can pick one - rum Im digging the capt morgan 100 proof atm - Gran Centenario Anejo Tequila - Bookers 120 proof whiskey (so smooth you'd never believe its 120 proof)

new castle or negra modelo beer

damn sound like a drunk - but fuck it - its my birthday month!

S

SeenTheLight

Whisky - Johnnie Walker Blue
Beer - Budvar or Peroni
Mixed - Vodka, lime and lemonade

:party0036:

P

Pistil Pete

I haven't drank in years, but when i did, my faves were:
Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter
Maker's Mark Whiskey
Lapis Añejo Tequila

T

Trillion

Only brews and a lil red wine here.
Franziskaner, Schneider Weiss aventinus and budvar being my preferred tipple

L

livinglegend

ya, you cant fuck with the JW Blue. BevMo sometimes sells that stuff for 150.
if any of you are single and have chicks coming over and dont know what to buy, get X-Rated and Goose. Cant really go wrong. youll thank me later.

B

bigAl25

Ok here's my deal. Wife love miller lite and corona with a lime. We both enjoy an icy cold red stripe, learned to love it down in Jamaica MON. Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir, reds are a favorites. Have done the bourbon tour deal in Kentucky, a real hoot and worth the drive. My name is now on a barrel of Maker's Mark. Six years and I get to buy two bottles out of my barrel. Also Knob's Creek is real fine. Wife lover SoCo and Jamaica rum, Appleton Estate with diet coke. All of these go well with bubblelicious and blue mystic, and a medium rare new york strip right off the grill. Also hummingbirds are great in the morning on the beach in Jamaica. It's the banana that makes it the perfect breakfast drink.

B

bdawgburner

appleton estate for the win. my boy just brought some back from vacation.

A

arikjay

hard alcohol will trash any thc high you have. i go beer all the way. light beer even. heineken is amazing so are all the sierra nevada ales

T

the Rock

bud light when Im in Ca
dos equis when Im in Cabo or LaPaz(mexico) Lapaz is the new Can Cun

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I must say..I do love my drink and kush. Every weekend ...there is nothing better than some cocktails and a nice phat bowl of dank.

I've had hummingbirds before in Jamaica..and bushwhackers. Yum!

After work..I like to have a couple of Coronas with lime or Easy Street Wheat made here in Colorado by O'Dell Brewery.

When I go out to the clubs...usually we do Cranberry and Grey Goose, shots of Patron, and girly drinks..lemon drops and Purple Hooters. We like hot sake, too.

Recently I got to like Svedka Vodka. My choice of rum is def Appleton Estate. Whiskey..Crown Royal the Gold one. Cognac...
http://i110.invalid.com/albums/n92/aikkid/cognac.jpg

I am not an alcoholic but I do like to get tipsy. I do like my strawberry daiquiris, pina coladas, bloody marys, etc.http://i250.invalid.com/albums/gg246/GAByELLE_ESSj/alcohol.png

fractal

fractal

I don't even drink much but now that I discovered 100 proof southern comfort I will probably be an alcoholic within 2 years.

Top Bottom