Favorite cuts

• Thread starter nvthis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nvthis

Just kinda curious what's sick out there. What kind of read deal are you holding?

For the past two months I have (supposedly) an old original Indiana Bubblegum that's over 20 years old coming to me. My bro also just picked up an '87 NL that I am sure I will get a shot at. I have a very old Bubba Kush cutting that I hold now and has been held by my friend for like ever, plus a Suge cut. Got a Serious pre 2,000 Cherry Ak (circa '97) that should arrive tomorrow. I have a Ken's GDP from Ken's shop that's kinda nice.

So what priceless gem are you holding on to?:passingjoint:

420king-MASSES

blue hawaii , herijuana, iron mike[ronnie james tribute], sharkbreath, lemon skunk, silver bubble,cole train,kings kush,rocklock, sfv og kush,blueberry,c99,g13,g99,grape fx, sweetimer,hashtimer,bubba kush,vermonster ,sensi hashplant[2000] and a strain that still needs to be named:boogie:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Well I am currently holding Krome's White, OBS' Aliendawg, Chemdog D, 707 Headband, Sensi Star Ogre, ECSD, and Arcata Trainwreck. I have in the works Pre-98 Bubba, Purple Urkle and Airborne G13, Dumpster, and Tahoe OG. These should keep me busy for a while

N

nvthis

Well I am currently holding Krome's White, OBS' Aliendawg, Chemdog D, 707 Headband, Sensi Star Ogre, ECSD, and Arcata Trainwreck. I have in the works Pre-98 Bubba, Purple Urkle and Airborne G13, Dumpster, and Tahoe OG. These should keep me busy for a while

Nice list bro. Which ones are real deal???

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

What do you mean? All my cuts are legit bro I don't fuck around with fakes. Even if I had a legit elite clone and it didn't meet my expectations I wouldn't hold onto it because of a name.

pura

pura

heres a list of cuts ive obtained from trust worthly farmers in so cal :
querkle,blue dream,707 headband,sour grapes(oak cut)-Chemdog's Sister-la confidential-sensi star

heres a list of mothers that will stay in my garden as well that ive popped from seed.

white fire og-tahoe og-

i will be working on finding new mothers from seed form...but that's all ive really come across of that stands out for my patients...

N

nvthis

What do you mean? All my cuts are legit bro I don't fuck around with fakes. Even if I had a legit elite clone and it didn't meet my expectations I wouldn't hold onto it because of a name.

Sorry bro, didn't mean to sound offensive... I do see and value your point. However, I meant to look at this on a slightly different track of thought...

When I speak of 'real deal' it is just a name, so to speak. Take for instance the Chem lines, '98 bubba, Trainwreck and so on. Each of these cuts (being elite cuttings) started out as a name and became what they are today because, simply put, they are dank. Now there are many cuts of these original names that float around from S1 procreates. And yet, only one would be what I consider 'real deal', or the original. Now logically when hundreds and hundreds of these S1 seeds are popped there will eventually be an offspring that surpasses the origin parent in most, if not all, respects but it will still be different (not the 'real deal') From what you have said this is what you would prefer to keep in your room. I can dig that. Onwards and upwards. But to me that does not detract from the originals value (historical). Take Bubba Kush, now there may very well be a cut (S1 progeny) that is better than the original in most respects, but would that deter me from taking the original instead? Depends on who you are. You most likely would not, where as I probably would and neither of us would be wrong. Even if slightly less in terms of strain potential, I guess I just kind of like the idea, from a historical stand point.

Hope that makes sense ;) And yes, I should have stated "original" in my OP... But, no harm done..

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

yea no offense taken, all mine are original cuts not from s1

Rushoe

Rushoe

Suge nights pure kush 707 head band c99 Brothers grim shroomys green crack

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Im growing out Blackberry Kush, clone only, Bubba Kush (too hyped). WSU Red, (nice indica). Shishkaberry (cannot complain about it) And the Blue Cheese (one smelly mofo)

Z

zoeronerer

old ones

bubba kush

mexican mafia og (m13)

betsy ( del mar)

hogsbreath (carlsbad)

romulan (west oakland...otherworld.kids..)

sonoma coma (from shwoo dog of the mary pranksters)

real headband ( from sweat pea )

erkle ( from b and sweat pea)

New ones

tangerine haze (top dawg)

grass knuckles "freak" Pheno from obs first version

alien x pineapple express (obs or another cc member)

choclatey trip

stardawg ix "heavy early guava pheno"

hindu kush "yield pheno " (reeferman)

jamaican jam "rotten afghan pheno" (htc)

nyc hp "early pheno" 55 days (top dawg)

oriental express (billy goAt)

oriental dream (billygoat)

train wreck (billygoat)

most of the newer ones came from this site the others wer passed and begged for .........

shakas :character0053:

wonka

wonka

alien x pineapple express (obs)

didnt darksidex make this cross using obs alien formaggio x with kush brothers pineapple express!! Dsx called it alien express and sent beans to the farm to be given out as freebies with cali connection purchases at the time he made them.... w.wonka

Z

zoeronerer

didnt darksidex make this cross using obs alien formaggio x with kush brothers pineapple express!! Dsx called it alien express and sent beans to the farm to be given out as freebies with cali connection purchases at the time he made them.... w.wonka

i have the alien tech times cheese as well but have not popped em.

maybe darkside can clear it up

i got the alien fumaggio , grass knuckles v1 and the alien express ...... at the same time .

either way the grass knuckles is the better of the 2 i have popped ..

i dont usually post pix but i will see if i can find the camera cord. .

the freak pheno smells like melons and is more alien tech leaning .......i think i got 5 ounces off of it in dirt 15 gallon bags with tea(mother run)

N

nvthis

the freak pheno smells like melons and is more alien tech leaning .......i think i got 5 ounces off of it in dirt 15 gallon bags with tea(mother run)

Nice bro, can't wait to see it!

I also have the LVPK cut and Ak's in veg.. One more piece to the puzzle.. ;)

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
My prize cuts are:

pre-99 DJ Short Blueberry (Sativa pheno)
God Bud (from original Marc Emery release)
Cali-O #3 (25+ yr old Cali strain)
G-13 (recieved as UW cut back in 84)
GDP (had this strain since early 80's)

:)

Billygoat

Billygoat

My favorite cuts

e-32
Headband
Blue Dream
Oriental Express, Cut#2

The Blue Dream just smells so good when she budding out. God, she makes me hungry after smelling her. I can't wait to just fill a room up with her. She also yields pretty good and is frosty as hell.

My OE#2 cut ROCKS! Not just saying it, because it's my makings. She smells awesome when budding out. She's up there with the Blue Dream. The smell is a combo of the e-32 and something else. Kind of a sweet smell. It's so good, she stand out in the room. That's how I found her. Just love the Blue Dream and OE#2 smell

As for the Headband and e-32. The Headband yields good and stinks. Good does she stink and produce some nice nug. I've been really digging the Headband cut. The only thing I don't like and people might think I'm crazy. She likes to grow fast. If you don't watch her. She will grow through the roof. Strong and happy plant for sure.

The e-32 is a great cut. Got a nasty good smell to her. I personally don't like a room filled with her. It's a little to much fro me. I do love the smoke and the resin covered buds. She's a good strong smoke and almost everyone likes her. She can yield good also. If topped, she will yield some nice yield. Once thing I've noticed about her. The buds tend to weight more then other plants of buds about the same size. I'll be keeping the e-32 for a very long time.

One cut I will talk about and I don't have anymore. Was the Blue Satellite # 2. Man! that was my perfect smoke. For me and my body. It was the best all around high. Best tasting and smell I've ever came across. I really miss the cut i had. Grew this girl around 2000 and man. It was the best smoke. Glad I've got seeds of them. I need to get some going again. Great smoke BS#2
Take care,
Bg

Latest posts

Top Bottom