Favorite cuts

• Thread starter nvthis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunkenstein

Mine are..Sol Swt#3, Legends LUI,DJ Short Grape Krush,2 Phenos of Northern Lights,Joey wEED BBxCindy99,Gifted Metal Haze cut. My backbone of all the Plants is the ''Sweety''..its the Crowd Favorite,Lui aswell..there so damn similar! The Nl's are the newest additions..one cut is the classic Christmas tree and Perfectly structured, very efficient,big producer.2nd NL is very slow and short, but will knock you on your ass..yield sux,but packes a whallop!!Grape krush is special..best taste around,beautiful colors,very euphoric high,happy,not so Stoney.Metal haze and Blue Cindy are the Exotics..they are tempermental,stretchy,dont yield very well,take up more space,70-77day flowering time...BUT, What you get is pure personal Headstash!! Don't let your friends get a taste of this stuff..Cuz they'll be knocking your door down, begging for more..Sorry Bro..all Out..haha!!!

B

Bhanghead

Lemonhoko you got some of that UW huh?! My ex's mom use to get a bunch or ish from there..only smoked it once and don't remember it much. it was a LONG time ago. Before i became a pot snob! funny thing is iv lived here my whole life and only seen it once.. locally its one of those things people still talk about but nobody seems to know anybody with a cut..

E

ecsd

the only rare strain i have currently is jacks cleaner, my source has a few more, but i cant speak for him.

I

InvisibleM

Unless you got your clone from the originator of the elite strain, I really don't believe you can be certain it's the original. Even in cali where the elites are all over, who knows for sure but the guy that first had the strain... Like you said there are s'1 of all the elites.

Could the originator tell by looking at a picture if it was his elite strain? Maybe, he could probably tell that it wasn't his. Which is why I like it when people call a cut by the name of the guy that distributes it, that way you know that everyone that got the cut from that one guy has the same exact cut.... for example "invisibles '84".

And I'll add one more thing....

In the courts there is something called the "chain of evidence". Unless you can follow that chain back to the source with 100 percent verifiable proof then the evidence is suspect. Same with any clone....

The Joker

The Joker

Pre 2K Blueberry from DJ Short... the best all around so far. Taste, smell, yield , potency.
It's the opposite of the kushes, half the work, twice the payoff . As strong , as good.

Bubba Kush Katsu... hate growing this weak ass plant, but the smoke is very good.

Chemdog D: In the same category of the BB, great smoke, potent, tasty and great yield.

Pure Kush: Not sure if I am going to keep this one.

I lost the GDP since it came with mites. Great flavor on that one.

I just got rid of Blue Sattelite 2.2 and put my OG Kush Abusive mom in the flower room to get rid of her. Good smoke, but spindly , low yielder. Not worth it for me.

I love growing seeds, since they are often as good as many cuts ( which are often just hyped by very stoned people who should know better.) Right now, have 3 Killing Fields seedlings and 5 Killing Fields no. 7 x Madonna. I'm looking for that purple plant with the fruity taste.

H

H-and-L

70 day pissy SSH cut I got from a family member. He selected it 3 packs of Shanti's original release. Still blows away any of the "elite" bullshit around.

Also, I grew out some lowland Oaxacan when I was 18 or so and kept a cut of it around for awhile. Wish I still had it, had quite a few people overdo it and throw up smoking that weed, hah.

B

Bigb89

Interesting picks HandL would love to try either of those some classics that could still hang today

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

The Nl's are the newest additions..one cut is the classic Christmas tree and Perfectly structured, very efficient,big producer.

When you say christmas tree, are you talking the smell or the structure. One of my fondest early smoking memories is a bag I scored that smelled exactly (pine sap) like a christmas tree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom