Favorite food while high/stoned?

• Thread starter captain.koons
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the Rock

bearded clams,cocoa puffs. and #1 would be Taco Bell if it were closer than over an hour away

L

livinglegend

HARD ONE.. EVRYTHING IS GOOD WHEN YOUR STONED.LOL...FRESH FRUIT HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVs...YUMMY

fruit is super good.
i just grubbed down some excellent mandrid oranges and that canalope is calling my name already.

C

captain.koons

fresh fruit takes it for me...

Fresh fruit is great when at home.

I was thinking more about restaurant food when making this thread.

I love me some tangerines and fiji apples and most other "marbled" apples.

true grit

true grit

Last night best concoctions ever- not sure if anyone else has had these anywhere but

Mexican Hamburgers.... you get a tortilla smother it with cheese, chilis, condiments, whatever, then lay a hamburger patty or two on top,then a tortilla and smother it again with chilis (green chilies are where its at) and more cheese. Eat it like a burger or with knife and fork. Talk about slamming...

Yes us mexicans eat everything in tortillas!! lol.

Oreos and milk are my bane though.

T

the Rock

grilled cheese and Ben & Jerrys " half baked" ice cream= best ice cream ever

true grit

true grit

If you can find it try the ben and jerry's- "Willie Nelson Peach Cobbler".... thats that shit.

true grit

true grit

If you can find it try the ben and jerry's- "Willie Nelson Peach Cobbler".... thats that shit.

And on the topic of dessert- Brownie cookies by betty crocker- Brownie batter that comes with cookie dough batter to swirl in then bake....soon as I can make some butter these will be the best edibles ever.

T

the Rock

sounds tore up=thanks TG another one is "americone dream"

L

livinglegend

i forgot one of the best munchies.......

"smuckers uncrustables"

they are so fucking good.
just beware, if you have cotton mouth, you may choke and die.

B

BobbyIndica

chocolate penut butter bugles are the best stoner munchie

R

RIcaregiver

Only one minor mention of the true stoner's food !!

Cereal !!

All kinds !!

otherwise a

Pizza / Beer combination !!

K

koopa troopa

pho or any kind of vietnamese food
spicey laotian food
sour patch kids

A

afatsoweezer

Try this treat: bacon wrapped around a pitted date, or in my casa ...

The Ba-Pit.

Cut a package of bacon in half and wrap each piece around a whole, uncoated date (they sell bags of 'em down the flour/sugar aisle of your grocery store). Take a toothpick and stab it down the middle, so the bacon is secured. Place as many as you want on a cookie sheet or the like, then shove the pan in a 375 degree oven. Cook the treat until the bacon is to your preference (the longer the date is cooked in the bacon fat, the more caramelized it will become). You can cut the time by pre-cooking the bacon before putting it in the oven.

The taste will pleasantly surprise you. Even those who don't prefer dates often say they like it, but then again ... they're baked too.

S

sizzahash

when i got the munchies.. i b fuckin up...some grilled pineapple sprinkled with cinnamon...some killer shit...:icon_cookie:

Latest posts

Top Bottom