Feds involved in "enforcement actions" at Denver-area marijuana facilities

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
summitoker

summitoker

Great storys chickenman!

I HATE reading everyones comments about how shitty colorado shop weed is! We should be producing
nothing but world class and bragging about it.

I have put everything i have on the line to get my rec grow facility going...my goal is to produce nothing but the best, that anyone here would be proud to smoke. No pesticide,no advanced nutes garbage. I hope others are on the same mission!

I think there are plenty of people that want top shelf who dont grow or know anyone.

Last edited:
Greenjean

Greenjean

Have we really stooped to calling out each others miss spellings of words? Shit......every post on the forum has poor grammar....are you guys for real? Does anyone under age 40 know how to debate without getting personal anymore?? Everyone is entitled to their view so get over it. We all think and do some fucked up shit. But the reverting back to kindergarten needs to STOP!!!!

I hear ya MtGrownCanna, The grammer on here is atrocious. I wonder if people are being lazy, or that is what our great American school system has produced.

I can't even continue to read this thread anymore, when I see linos posts, I just don't bother to read anymore.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Have we really stooped to calling out each others miss spellings of words? Shit......every post on the forum has poor grammar....are you guys for real? Does anyone under age 40 know how to debate without getting personal anymore?? Everyone is entitled to their view so get over it. We all think and do some fucked up shit. But the reverting back to kindergarten needs to STOP!!!!

I hear ya MtGrownCanna, The grammer on here is atrocious. I wonder if people are being lazy, or that is what our great American school system has produced.

I can't even continue to read this thread anymore, when I see linos posts, I just don't bother to read anymore.

Just my opinion.

You should block members that aggravate you. It makes the farm a much nicer place.

outwest

Top Bottom