Feds Targeting California Pot Dispensaries; Told To Shut Down In 45 Days

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

K.rush Bousquet

Brutal legal rhetoric leaves us wondering what's illegal about weed except a landlords rite to rent to us and a banks ability to conduct it's own business with private clientele

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

CVC,central valley collective in Fresno just sent out a emails saying its time to close thier doors,last day Tues 31. Shops here got untill March to close all down. Wonder were all the people will get the meds from now? Going to get hard to find clones or anything around here,again for some,not me!!

sky high

sky high

Wonder were all the people will get the meds from now? Going to get hard to find clones or anything around here,again!!

Maybe it'll be like the good old days again where folks dealt with each other under the table and kept the fuckin Tax man and the Gov't >completely< out of it??

I can't speak for anyone else...but I remember the old days when there were no computers and no easy access for clones/meds (and growing was illegal everywhere in the US) and we STILL had bud in the jar 24/7/365.

good luck everybody

s h

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Sky is right,under the table is really the only way to compete with the competition(cartels)anyways.They dont rent a storefront,pay insurance,pay employess salary,workers comp etc etc.Its very much the same deal for other legitimate bussiness's like contractors,how do you bid and compete against someone who pays no taxes,buys no insurance and pays under the table?You are automatically at a 40% disadvantage right off the bat.Our government is against free enterprise of any kind at this point.If you know how to grow its not really a problem for you and if your a cashcropper you will still be able to get the same price only it will be in cash not some fucking voucher that 'might' get paid in 30-90 days.Our own government is the biggest obstacle to free enterprise.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Delivery services def are popping up left and right. My buddy just started working for one in So Cal. They seem to be doing well despite the shitty ass meds because they don't want to pay decent prices to vendors.

K

kolah

next it will be pizza and delivery....topped with MMJ.

"ahh yah, hello Pizza-buds? Could you gimme a large pizza, double cheese, pepperoni, AK 47 and White Widow?"... "OH! and do you still have that babe delivery driver with the double D knockers? Send her too!"

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
next it will be pizza and delivery....topped with MMJ.

"ahh yah, hello Pizza-buds? Could you gimme a large pizza, double cheese, pepperoni, AK 47 and White Widow?"... "OH! and do you still have that babe delivery driver with the double D knockers? Send her too!"

LOL!!! Dude the delivery service my buddy works for sells pizzas with their deliveries. For 5$ extra you can get a personal sized medicated pizza!! Lol.

singingcrow

singingcrow

My DD knockers deliver only to one man..my hubby. But he gets a fatty sitting right between them if he is a good boy. Down Fido! Good boy!

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Herb pizza delivery sounds pretty good right about now. Damn good idea.

singingcrow

singingcrow

Psshht... nah! I'm just messing. Bout the fatty, but not the DDs. :banana1sv6:

Illmind

Illmind

very well said bluenote i'd throw u karma but u died somehow. nice post so true.. y i hate the bushes they had a good bit of media control and 2 bushes were president. sr had desert storm and jr well i think operation afghani freedom lol! was one. other one was operation this guy tried to kill my daddy.. those three wars should be known as the oil trifecta sr while being a shitty pres still was a breathe of fresh air compared to draft dodging gwb n his murderer wife. kinda ironic a draft dodger is resposible for starting the most wars of any president i believe. wait, they have how much oil? war!!! and they have even more? double war nigga!!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
lol...I think the Pizza and Bud delivery is a good idea :)

They are busting and closeing down shops in Costa Mesa Ca. :(

Simple Farmer had a grow operation at the director's home, and the federal agents knocked the door down with a battering ram and burst in brandishing machine guns.

A pregnant woman and children were at the home, and federal agents -- in plain clothing -- reportedly had machine guns pointed at the children's faces, according to California Cannabis Coalition.

"Sources tell us that the Costa Mesa city council turned over the collectives to the feds with their blessings," writes "Green Thumb" at the CCC site.
http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2012/01/feds_raid_marijuana_collectives_in_costa_mesa_cali.php

Early yesterday morning, U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) agents conducted a sweep of Costa Mesa marijuana dispensaries, raiding several storefronts as well as homes of collective members. The raids appear to confirm that, as spelled out in an Obama administration memo first reported by the Weekly last October, the federal government's war on California weed is showing no signs of ending anytime soon. A press release issued by the U.S. attorney's office states that three of the collectives were located at 440 Fair Dr., which until last September was the location of the now-closed Herban Elements, operated by Sue Lester, erstwhile candidate for city council and a subject of an OC Weekly cover story last year.

Also raided yesterday was a dispensary on Cabrillo St. In connection with the raid drug agents arrested grower Jeff Byrne, whose cannabis is marketed under the "Simple Farmer" label, and seized more than 500 plants at two separate locations. Simultaneously, the feds raided Otherside Farms, whose owner, Chadd McKeen, also featured in another Weekly cover story, who according to the U.S. attorney's office complaint, told a city code inspector that he hoped to "make so much money" from his marijuana cultivation that he could provide $500,000 in donations to the city each year, thus staving off layoffs of city employees.
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2012/01/dea_raids_several_costa_mesa_m.php

There where 40 in that city...I think it's down to just a few now.

Illmind

Illmind

i just wanna say to all my homies supplying clubs try your hardest to keep ur name out of any database period. no paperwork or they'll def bee seein u..

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Cash only,no signing nothing just a thank you and see ya next round!!:cash

Illmind

Illmind

also i wonder who has these fed puppets clearing way? seems like they strong armin the game now that its built up. watch all this grief and mayhem they are causing will get publicised and then guess what? legalization vote again. big brother already shut competing comps down and prob has their stock. they just a year ago found out how to dna trace cannabis genetics well at least it was publicised a yr ago. soon comes this and all these mmj shows showing compassionate angles. philip morris is behind all this. he prob made a handsome campaign 'donation' to get the feds in pocket. now they cleaning house like it was juarez mexico. this time def vote no if there is a next time because those who will benefit from a yes vote are responsible for this bills demise. and clubs that are still open be super safe im sure they setup or will eventually.

Top Bottom