Feds Targeting California Pot Dispensaries; Told To Shut Down In 45 Days

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DazedNconfussed

Man this sucks...i noticed many droping of weed tracker also...i hope there not all shutting down, but just laying low advertising for a bit....

cooper1

cooper1

This sucks yes but there plan is going to back fire and the price is going to go up big time so good for me
There's still going to be weed every were no worries after they vote for president it will stop I bet any way we need a prez that going get this going right and give it to the people I thought this was a free country where if u work
Hard for something u can have it feels like we took a couple huge steps back

God dam people iTs weed not crack
My bro lives in sf and he said if they take there weed away people will freak and riot the city thats what we need a good old riot Show them we mean business

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
not sure how the price is gonna go up bigtime

still have the issue with too many suppliers and too much supply

closing clubs is only gonna make both those issues worse

D

DazedNconfussed

yeah, thats what i was thinking....to much supply with not enough places to unload, and the few places to unload will be nailed with growers pushin meds...maybe in the long run it will help thin out the heard of growers....but for guys like me, I have never delt with the black market.....I'm gonna be screwed....

cooper1

cooper1

If it harder to get the price will go up and if people are getting busted less peolpe will be doing it there so price goes up just like in the east coast there no clubs to sell it to so the price is up there out here a lot less people will do it if it's not easy money there a lot more risk out here and if your sitting on 50 pounds here u can't just bring it to any club and off it u got to sell that shit your self and a lot of people don't and won't go thrue all that

M

mrdizzle

prices will go down I bet, for most people, think of the 10's of 1000's of pounds with no where to go now

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Ron Paul 2012

YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR PARTY TO REPUBLICAN SO THAT YOU CAN VOTE FOR HIM IN THE PRIMARIES. He is our best chance at a better country IMHO.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Interesting read..... check out who they are targeting.....

Blessings

Holy Shit.

One of those cases the SBCC was close to home, and they re-opened their doors the day after they were raided... thousands of plants... you are asking for it...

Greed is a bitch. This is not how legitimate collectives are supposed to operate.

D

DazedNconfussed

So does everyone belive in 2 more weeks there will be no more dispenceries....I mean are most wating for a letter...or are many shuting down before this deadline....I really thought this wouldnt happen so quickly.....

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

So does everyone belive in 2 more weeks there will be no more dispenceries....I mean are most wating for a letter...or are many shuting down before this deadline....I really thought this wouldnt happen so quickly.....
Its all scare tatics. If they were really trying to shut down all "collectives"(dispensaries implies for profit)they would be in Colorado, where there is a state list of grow sites and dispensaries. On top of that, they are allowed to profit under state law(in co.) If they were really trying to shut everybody down that's where they would start. As always everybody is watching cali so that's where the feds are

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
As soon as the insanely large influx of herb onto the market once dispensaries close, the price will go up. I bet 50% of growers or more would drop out of the game due to no dispensary to sell too. They have no underground connections and don't intend to. Just a theory I guess. Time will tell.

Surfr

V

vancerz

CA is being targeted to set an example. other states might be making money but no one is coming close to the weight/profits CA and the clubs are making out here.If they can close all the clubs here in CA it will send a strong message and a hard one to argue with that all the other states are next.

and as for all the extra 1000s+ of pounds that wont be going to the clubs its going to be interesting this year on many levels, I personally expect much lower prices this year and a lot of growers to go bust trying to find buyers agin, once the black market stabilizes I would expect for things to improve and prices to begin to move back up... the only factor that is really new because of the flood last year a lot of the bigger 100+ pound growers made out of state contacts, thanks to mostly club owners helping friends moving shit behind the scenes. this too can have an impact on the CA supply I just don't know what kind.

K

Kobe24

All the extra herb is str8 bunk..... I work at a collective and have seen so much up North Shawg come down....any member of this forum ...most of your indoor blows away all the extra herb here in Cali...its mostly bunk in my opinion....bomb indoor still rocks it

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I can grow bomb under the sun that blows away indoor weed! Only thing that is an advantage with indoor is the control you can have of the enviroment over nature.You just can`t beat apx.17,000 watts of free light you get under the sun! Most the bunk of outdoor is due from newby growers that think all you have to do is put a seed or clone in the ground and water it! Just like indoor there is much more work to growing dank than that!

V

vancerz

All the extra herb is str8 bunk..... I work at a collective and have seen so much up North Shawg come down....any member of this forum ...most of your indoor blows away all the extra herb here in Cali...its mostly bunk in my opinion....bomb indoor still rocks it

word. whats going to happen when people have to rely on there small network of friends for there meds rather then clubs? usually the quality drops dramatically, the price stays the same and you really don't get a choice.

Mark you right some outdoor is as good as indoor, and a lot of these dudes are selling there shit out of state now as indoor. a lot of the shit OD stays in state no one even out of state wants to push that shit.

F

foothillfarmin

Wow glad im not seeing or having these supply issues, and thank goodness I dont lower my standards and use clubs, never liked them and never will, and if you know how to grow good herb you shouldn't be having issues, and I hope those that depended on shops to dump their harvests, in or out, do go away due to club closures, but doubt we can get rid of the schwag and club growers.Time will tell and i plan on continuing to grow good herb for my long time friends, family and close patients!!!Good riddens to those that cant keep up!!

G

GallacticGlass

I really think this recent attack on medical marijuana is an attempt by the current democratic administration to appeal to middle/right constituents since we are heading into an election year. I don't think this latest crack down will have much in the way of teeth.

But we will see.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
If I had a club I`d close down until after the elections and then reopen.

N

noone88

Gov Jerry Brown signed AB 1300 which takes into effect Jan 1 2012. In a nutshell, it authorizes cities and counties to adopt ordinances to regulate collectives and co-ops.

This, along with Qualified Patients Assn versus Anaheim (which the judge ruled in Anaheim's favor) and as well as the recent DEA involvement which could possibly mean even more prosecution of dispensaries.

Only time will tell, of course.

singingcrow

singingcrow

Trolled long enough. I agree with the poster who thinks the FG is just trying to thin the herd and scare away investors. I, for one, am tired of running into collectives who are run by Persian mafia...I'd love to see the law used as it was intended; people with real medical need able to get medication. I personally don't care for young 20's kids with, uh.. some kind of "pain", spending their Del Taco part-time income on getting high on my medicine, lovingly grown. It lowers the standard and defeats the purpose of the law passed all these years ago (finally)!

Top Bottom