Feds Targeting California Pot Dispensaries; Told To Shut Down In 45 Days

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I know the Seattle area wAs just raided yesterday. They shut a dozen or more down in one day.

C

CaliDro

i wouldn`t let em in my door! Don`t care if i`m legal or not they just don`t belong in my house,hell i don`t even let my dog come in the house and i love him so why would i let the goverment inside my home?

exactly

singingcrow

singingcrow

Thanks for the link.
I think the council sounds like they are 9ft tall ostriches and just can't find a sand hole big enough to stick their heads in. This just *wont* go away.

This is, what?, 15 years into legalization. We still have not settled this business model thing. I think the biggest culprit is federal ambiguity. We need to grow a "pair" and work it best by county/region/demographic group. That is what the law says. States have the right to decide what is best for their own people.

Jeezer

Jeezer

No one runs a collective the way it should be ran. Prices in the clubs are the same as prices on the street so that says clubs are doin business the same way. IMO cannabis at a club should cost at least 50% less than it does right now. Since no one is supposed to be profiting in a collective, the prices should be lower, but these dispensaries are after the same profit the drugdealers are after. i believe thats why autorities are cracking down. Dispensaries are even worse selling $30 grams like wtf! The shit better give me superpowers for that price! At least Dealers keep it at $20/g which i still think is too much. I like paying $10 a gram :).

Ive been paying $5/gram for cataract kush lately thanks to a local farmer :) true compassionate price

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
No one runs a collective the way it should be ran. Prices in the clubs are the same as prices on the street so that says clubs are doin business the same way. IMO cannabis at a club should cost at least 50% less than it does right now. Since no one is supposed to be profiting in a collective, the prices should be lower, but these dispensaries are after the same profit the drugdealers are after. i believe thats why autorities are cracking down. Dispensaries are even worse selling $30 grams like wtf! The shit better give me superpowers for that price! At least Dealers keep it at $20/g which i still think is too much. I like paying $10 a gram :).

Ive been paying $5/gram for cataract kush lately thanks to a local farmer :) true compassionate price

shit club prices around here are way more then street prices

N

noone88

A lot of regular folks entered the MMJ business in the past few years, some as growers, some as dispensary owners.

As much bad experience people have had with dispensaries, it was at least a safe place to transact business.

If this all plummets back into the black market, a lot of people will be ill-prepared to handle transactions with regards to their safety. People will get ripped off, shot, robbed, etc. If I meet up some dude, he takes a P with the use of force, what are my options? Call the police? (no). Grab my gun and retaliate? (if I have more to lose than the other guy, most likely no).

MMJ business is a clock that you can't unwind. If we're forced into becoming criminals, things are going to get crazy. History has shown that making something illegal does not slow down demand or supply.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
A lot of regular folks entered the MMJ business in the past few years, some as growers, some as dispensary owners.

As much bad experience people have had with dispensaries, it was at least a safe place to transact business.

If this all plummets back into the black market, a lot of people will be ill-prepared to handle transactions with regards to their safety. People will get ripped off, shot, robbed, etc. If I meet up some dude, he takes a P with the use of force, what are my options? Call the police? (no). Grab my gun and retaliate? (if I have more to lose than the other guy, most likely no).

MMJ business is a clock that you can't unwind. If we're forced into becoming criminals, things are going to get crazy. History has shown that making something illegal does not slow down demand or supply.

That`s why I`m not in favor of Tax,Control,and Regulation of MJ! Better to de-regulate MJ by striking the laws put on it in the first place!

It just seems to many laws in this country are made to give advatage to those who already have advantage! I`m not against people who are rich if they worked for what they have and hold onto it by fair means ,I just think hard working folks should be allowed an even playing field and the same opertunity.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter

Survival of the fittest. The average joe shmoes are not meant to be in the game. They are the ones messing it up for everyone else. Selling their meds
For dirt prices to clubs, driving the prices down. Letting club owners think they can low ball everyone and offer anyone consignment. Good riddance. Let the game go back to the top dogs.

N

noone88

Survival of the fittest. The average joe shmoes are not meant to be in the game. They are the ones messing it up for everyone else. Selling their meds
For dirt prices to clubs, driving the prices down. Letting club owners think they can low ball everyone and offer anyone consignment. Good riddance. Let the game go back to the top dogs.

IMO that's a pretty selfish view. Survival of the fittest is not a good attitude to have if we are to evolve as a society.

If I saw you in a car accident, don't I have a moral/ethical obligation to help you out as a fellow human being?

Sure, MMJ is a capitalistic venture, but cannabis has other benefits to it as well. I subscribe to McKenna's theory that marijuana and other hallucinogens were critical to the evolution of our species. Greed, selfishness, and the disregard for others is the byproduct of our alcohol-based culture as well as the idea that people are not really meant to live in such large numbers.

Anyways, off on a tangent.

When anything enters the black market, there is also a considerable criminal element. And as much as we like to think we are in control of things and that "I" can survive, control is just an illusion and it just takes some desperate dude to put a bullet in my head because jacking a P from me is worth more than my life.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Not selfish at all. As someone who has been doing this for almost 10 years now. The MMJ scene has ruined a lot. Our species was always based onsurvival of the fittest and should still always be. Car accident is a very poor example.

Choose your friends wisely and you don't have to worry about a "criminal" element.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The laws are designed to make MJ into a criminal element they do need to be re-formed and in my opion towards lessining and eventual de-regulation all together. As for MJ, it is food. We consume it and it brings us better health.

As a Beleaver in God I take his word for it. Genesis(in the koran,Tora, and The Holy books of the Bible)1:29 And God Said," Behold,I have given you every plant yielding seed which is apon the face of the earth,and every tree with seed in it`s fruit:you shall have them for food." Three major religons subscribe to this beleif.Most of mankind. It is very old and scribed into our very culture for thousands of years. Now just what kind of Goverment can go agaist the belief system of the majority of mankind? It will never work! It`s a failed program from the start. You can`t control people with more Goverment how many have tried? All of them so far, and all end in failure!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
might be a little of topic or totally of topic but damn markcastle is just one of the most informational people on the boards. i mean this dude has knowledge on everything! keep doing your thing dude, im a fan for sure :) ~SMF~

C

critical

Nazi mind games.... from a nazi government... they just stir the pot and claim what they wish right or not, the illusion we live was created for modern day slaves.. protection from what??? The only thing I fear is my freedom being threatened by some asshole entering my world thinking they can tell me what to do.. sorry friend but you aint leaving either.. I HATE how these brainwashed fools think they NEED to protect someone... If peeps had backbones and peeps knew that they'd prolly chill.. let me tell ya, if ya drop someone stealin yer shit there aint noone gonna mess with yer shit, our system fails because OUR government NEVER falls under any control.. only WE do. QUOTE]

took the words right outa my mouth...fucking power happy knobheads that dont know how to use it other than fucking with our lifes..:cool0041:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Nazi mind games.... from a nazi government... they just stir the pot and claim what they wish right or not, the illusion we live was created for modern day slaves.. protection from what??? The only thing I fear is my freedom being threatened by some asshole entering my world thinking they can tell me what to do.. sorry friend but you aint leaving either.. I HATE how these brainwashed fools think they NEED to protect someone... If peeps had backbones and peeps knew that they'd prolly chill.. let me tell ya, if ya drop someone stealin yer shit there aint noone gonna mess with yer shit, our system fails because OUR government NEVER falls under any control.. only WE do. QUOTE]

took the words right outa my mouth...fucking power happy knobheads that dont know how to use it other than fucking with our lifes..:cool0041:

That`s why we need the people to be the utimate authority over our Goverment,so we the people are once more in charge of our selfs!

Top Bottom