Feed, Feed, Water required in Canna Coco?

• Thread starter minster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

pigfarmer has the most consistent impressive coco grows i've seen pulling consistently 2lbs a light with just 4 plants a light and he said he always has to feed if he does not his plants start to negatively respond.

not my personal advice but the advice of a coco guru whom i plant to follow when i switch to his setup and have taken notes like he was holding class and asked questions non stop to make sure i knew everything there was to know about coco.

pig farmer knows his coco some of the most beautiful plants I have seen were grown by him dude has coco down to a t i get the same effect when i skip a feeding i start seeing deficiencies

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I feed nutes Mon-Fri, then water in weekends. I grow in a 50/50 coco perlite mix.

That being said, pay attention to what your plants are telling you, yellowing than feed em a bit more, burning at tips, feed em less.
This.
:makeup

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I run 7gals of nute solution through a ten gallon smart pot everry time I water. Last time I went 6 weeks until buildup feeding every watering. Very wastefull and expensive but maintains steady ec and ph. 30% runoff is a lot but maintains proper levels in the coco. The way I think of it is that you have to push out all the old and replace with new by waterring to 30% runoff. I am basically flushing evertime I water. Theres got to by a better way but this works well for me.

A

antimatter

Feed every time but don't go crazy with the EC as even running drip clean the EC in the medium will go up eventually and might burn your plants a bit.

B

bong bandit

real great replys. i think i'm going to jump on the feed ever watering bandwagen at 1.6 ec... things are only getting better so far at this feed level.

i'll look around for pig farmer. never seen him/her, must be on icmag or riu

M

minster

Big thanks for all the help fellow farmers!! I switched to feed with every water with a good run off ( and also switched nutes actually) - they looking really healthy now , no sign of deficiencies for a while now - am chuffed :) . . .onto flowering soon :/

Top Bottom