Feeding

• Thread starter Dusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dusted

Dusted

Hey everyone how are you hope all is well
I have a question on feeding in coco
Do I wait till the pot is completely dry or about half dry and should I feed with nutrients everytime or water in beetween thanks in advance

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Coco should never dry out and should stay over 90% saturated. Depending on pot and plant size you should be watering anywhere from 1-5 times a day. If it's a bigger pot and a small plant possibly less.

So glad I saved this link... Saves so much time 😁

Enforcer

Enforcer

I know right. 😂 I keep meaning to do a write up here but I can’t help but feel like it would be plagiarism at this point. I just wish it was around when I was figuring all this out with the help of a few on here.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I know right. 😂 I keep meaning to do a write up here but I can’t help but feel like it would be plagiarism at this point. I just wish it was around when I was figuring all this out with the help of a few on here.
Your the first person came to mind when I seen this bro lol. Funny you say that

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Coco should never dry out and should stay over 90% saturated. Depending on pot and plant size you should be watering anywhere from 1-5 times a day. If it's a bigger pot and a small plant possibly less.

Haha

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

How many times in the last week have you seen me post this. @JASONBROTHER lol

IMO best single article on coco out there.
I read it again last night plus DLI calculator . Lol Cause I told u before maybe in 4 days maybe
With this article 's method ,high frequency “Nutrient solution flush ”,which reminded me that I used to see Auto watering Coco system,but idk why they did in this way.

Here is my experienment
( in 1............ in 4......in 5 ). Days veg ,.

The plant in the last pics has red neck ,which means it grows very healthy, right? I have seen a Chinese YouTuber say this before

IMG 20200625 221519
IMG 20200625 221457
JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

But ,without any other signs of problems on leaf.
Maybe genetic ,I guess I will wait one or two weeks to see what is real happened

Latest posts

Top Bottom