feeling overwhelmed with my new grow not sure what to do please help

• Thread starter sevare
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sevare

sevare

I don’t think they were feminized. I grew them knowing some would come out male but I took my chances. I thought I would know sooner haha . Ima try and pull it out of the trellis. It isn’t too late right? To where it ruins the other plants

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don’t think they were feminized. I grew them knowing some would come out male but I took my chances. I thought I would know sooner haha . Ima try and pull it out of the trellis. It isn’t too late right? To where it ruins the other plants
Looks soon enough. If ya need cut the branches off and remove the pots. Wait till just before dark and spray the males with water and pull the branches out. The water will turn make any pollen nonviable.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Oh no I just yoinked it out haha
It's gone now. LOL
Yeah, it has pollen. If you want to see, grab one of those ball sacs and tear it open. INSIDE a clear bag or you will have pollen EVERYWHERE, including in your tent making all your girls preggo. Don't let it touch any other plant.

sevare

sevare

Maybe the ones on the other side of my tent are safe. I didn’t see any powder looking stuff when taking it out.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You should be fine. They looked young enough to handle the yank without popping.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It feel bad killing it now... if it seeded your females you will want to dig it up... waterboard it, give 1000 paper cuts then dunk in iodine, followed by a nice Breese with a flamethrower. So don't be to hard on yourself 😉

sevare

sevare

It feel bad killing it now... if it seeded your females you will want to dig it up... waterboard it, give 1000 paper cuts then dunk in iodine, followed by a nice Breese with a flamethrower. So don't be to hard on yourself 😉
Can you tell if this is a boy or a girl? I seen some hairs in some places and I think they’re pistols but then on another branch I’m saying what looks like balls

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Hard to tell from most branches but the clip from 20 sec - 27 sec looks to be a boy

FourPlants

FourPlants

Let me just take the opportunity to say Samsung are better than IPhone 😁
I don't know if anyone has replied to this yet and I know your stuff Aqua but I am pretty sure for the iphone one I have to work you needed to make an use a paper diffuser to cover your camera lens. I don't know about the android ones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom