feeling overwhelmed with my new grow not sure what to do please help

• Thread starter sevare
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

Remove the inner leaves is to prevent overlap and moisture. Helps the inner part breathe and not get fungus.

sevare

sevare

Remove the inner leaves is to prevent overlap and moisture. Helps the inner part breathe and not get fungus.
Should I go more? A lot of the top part of this plant are bud sites should I remove them since they will prolly be Larf?

Ponky

Ponky

Looks pretty good. As long as you don't see a bunch of moisture on a leaf from over lapping other leaves it's good.

sevare

sevare

I’m having a humidity issue I’m trying to lower it it’s at 80 right now I have a dehumidifier but I don’t think it’s working well . I was going to post a photo but amazon removed the dehumidifier

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

I’m having a humidity issue I’m trying to lower it it’s at 80 right now I have a dehumidifier but I don’t think it’s working well . I was going to post a photo but amazon removed the dehumidifier
This one does a good job, you'll need to empty it in no time if you set it to low RH. It didn't use too many watts as I remember but can't recall the number. How ever with it my lights and fans I was ok on a 15 amp circuit. But it's a compressor and it will generate heat,
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WHXH1DC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

sevare

sevare

Having a problem with tacoing leaves any ideas? I haven’t changed the feeding at all . Flora Lucas method
5ml calmag
8ml micro
16ml gro
Ph water at 5.8 /6.0

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Those are not taco'ed yet. That is actually the optimal position for the leaves. When they point up toward the light is when they are growing. Now, if the edges get crispy and it nearly folds over, then it's taco'ed.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Imo those are tacoed. 87f and 39% humidity Is a but to warm and more than a bit to low of humidity. Add to that the high amount of air movement and you have yourself a good amount of transpirational stress. This will cause high leaf temps.

With that being a sativa leaner 87f is probably ok with humidity in the 60% range

When leaves start pointing up that's actually a sign of light stress. When they start to fold like that you better do something about it before they get fried.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

39% humidity
87 heat

It's not too bad yet since it's only a few leaves, but it definitely looks like classic heat stress. I think it would help if you could lower the temps to 80-83 at canopy level and increase humidity, if possible, to 50%.

Were those temps taken at canopy level or off to the side of the tent?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok, that's totally backwards from organic.
It's the same for all plants in all media or grow styles. Praying is actually light stress but it's a mild symptom. Plants will reach and twist leaves towards the light if it's to low. But will point upward and fold to reduce light capture if they can't handle the light. This is usually due to water stress (transpirational stress), temp or light intensity but can be affected by other variables

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Plants will reach and twist leaves towards the light if it's to low. But will point upward and fold to reduce light capture if they can't handle the light.
So, if a plant is reaching for the light and showing no signs of stress, do you consider it good or bad?

Latest posts

Top Bottom