Fell Off The Wagon Today.....

• Thread starter Neter Sentra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Terps

The Terps

So I clicked on this thread and read just this page first lol. I thought you crazy folks were getting naked and seeing who could operate a trim machine fastestest. I forgot there was a board game, that was a relief.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I'll be in manitou springs next week, come say hi.
Let's race up the incline. You start at the bottom, I'll start on top. If you get to the top first, you win. When I fall down the incline taking header after header, if my body lands at the bottom I win. Winner gets greens?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck that brother how bout we just hug it out and smoke it out in town!
Now dont force old Cactus to get all parental and scold you 2. I'm still spry enough to put you both over my knee. :p However the nekkid twister sounded much more enjoyable.

Hey Sis good to see you still kickin and takin no shit. Means ya still got a strong spirit. And that is a good thang.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

I'm out today, gone to fly with the birds.....
speaking of birds check out this rescued golden eagle :)

Golden eagle
View attachment 648358

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
See we're all grown up's here, I think the lgg has the hots for you!

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Lol you shitheads are cute, please continue......what else.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Does anyone else's wife ask them if we are going balls deep tonight?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Cmon grow god. Balls deep isn't hard to do when your only packing a 1/2 inch. Where'd ya go?
Hahaha good one! I had to go to bed, woke up at 5am to get my niece to the airport! I haven't seen the sun rise in about 5 years lol.
But seriously took me years of repeating we're going balls deep to my wife before she got comfortable asking me that :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom