Fellowship of the Purple

• Thread starter ArthritiSux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Thank god lol. No herb yet. This monday imma get me some trainwreck an hopefully cherry pie in humboldt.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

If you have a Cali card, vac seal and put up to 3 oz(Hawaii rules) in your checked.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Yup cali card is how im gettn sum, but i got no blue card yet. No funds for more than a 1/8. Sending kids to a University is expensive lol. Otherwise i would be bringing back 2 of TW an 1 of the pie.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

My vac sealer is in Corona, ca. Funny story...bought one an sent it to my brother an cash......he bitched out an wouldnt do it.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Priorities, kids. Way to take the high road, hope ya get a fat ass bag. How often you go Waikiki? I think my littlest brother is hustling down there, I will call his wild little ass and have him break ya off a nug when ya get back.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Been tough, but it's worth every minute of havin to much blood in my thc stream. We just went last week near Duke's to watch the sunset. Would be nice.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yep, last time I did a sugar cube was new years eve 99-00....Y2k, lol..before they outlawed all the fireworks in Hawaii...was awesome, everyone used to launch big aerials....plenty Chinese das why. But yeah, used to spend a lot of time frying too and still would out here in the woods by myself every now and then.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Last time i dropped i was promoting for an electronic underground crew an started at a party with a double stack of E an my buddy got a new boat(1000 pills) an gave me another double stack 4 hours later of it to try out an when the party ended around 4am he re-uped on another boat an had me drop a single blue dolphin. We left to a after party called last man standing....they go till nobody is dancing anymore. I stopped by my house on the way there to grab some more buds an for some reason grabbed a dropper of about 25 hits. Was driving to the after party an needed to chew on something an somehow the whole bottle ended in my mouth.

2 double stacks of E
1 single hit of E
25 hits of liquid.........i was in another world that night/day.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Last time i dropped i was promoting for an electronic underground crew an started at a party with a double stack of E an my buddy got a new boat(1000 pills) an gave me another double stack 4 hours later of it to try out an when the party ended around 4am he re-uped on another boat an had me drop a single blue dolphin. We left to a after party called last man standing....they go till nobody is dancing anymore. I stopped by my house on the way there to grab some more buds an for some reason grabbed a dropper of about 25 hits. Was driving to the after party an needed to chew on something an somehow the whole bottle ended in my mouth.

2 double stacks of E
1 single hit of E
25 hits of liquid.........i was in another world that night/day.
All this crazy fun ended around 2001-2002. I call it the fuzzy few years, as I only was in that scene for 3 years. Wasn't for me but it changed me for the better.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yep, after I got out of the Air Force Intel and understood the way the world truly worked I had a pretty serious party run in Orlando. 96-99. The rave scene was going off then and it was a f-ing blast. I sold a lot of E and doses and had to sample extensively for quality control. I tripped or rolled every other night almost for that whole time period. After they cracked down on roofies, heroin came in and killed everyone. Lucky to make it out of that party that ended in a trainwreck.

Smile just thinking about all the fun we had and wouldn't change a thing.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Took some pics tonight with the Canon SL1. Gonna upload them tomorrow of the vegging ladies in the tent.
Black Widows taken with the SL1

3 Black Widow phenos
IMG 2924
IMG 2922

6 King Ho Tep phenos

IMG 2914
IMG 2915
IMG 2918
IMG 2919
IMG 2920
IMG 2921

Gotta figure out which girls to keep of the bunch. Only keeping 1 King Ho Tep and 1 Black Widow. Getting clone only God's Gift, Animal Cookies, an GG#4 in a bit so there needs to be room for some bonsai moms. I will only have room for 5 moms, so that will be my final harem.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Narrowed it down to 1 Black Widow An 3 King Ho Teps, which will narrow down after the clones of each are flowered out. Gotta figure out whats the keeper of the 3.
20140821 101422

Gonna be running H&G coco for this last run of coco b4 I go organic.

Reactions: DAT
BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Nice...All looking so healthy thru that Cannon. Should be a great flower sho.
The new lineup u have commin sounds promising...looking forward to that GG4 and seeing how she does for u.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Are you using 100% coco? 50% perlite works good too. I liked the H&G lines in coco.

Top Bottom