felony probation in CA

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

looking for feedback from anyone with personal experience or if you closely know someone....

Im about halfway thru now, have only had to take one drug test so far but I still cant stand living in fear everyday

reason Im starting this thread is because I was watching that stupid ass "teen mom" show with my gf the other day. we just like to watch and make fun of the girls. this Janelle bitch took the cake for being stupidest. shes on probation for b&e and possession or something like that, anyway they offered her to do 16 days and be done with probation:confused: the dumbass said she couldn't go because itd cause her to miss a kesha concert!! WTF!!!

IDK where shes at but Ive never heard of doing time instead of probation and to be honest Id rather go back to jail on my own terms than be violated for whatever the fuck somewhere down the line and get more time and then be on probation again after that and then so on and so forth until the cycle breaks

being in la county even if they said fine do 9 mos of time instead of the 18 remaining on probation Id only end up doing like 3 weeks because of the over crowding

ok so heres my question.....Is this kind of shit possible or were they just doing that cunt a favor to look good on tv?

Ill be getting a lawyer before doing anything obviously just wondering if anyones ever heard of anything like this.....

sky high

sky high

Life-long friend of mine got popped in 2007 in SD County with 360 plants....12" tall...just settin bud. Was his first offense....so he got a stint in a 1/2 way house for 6 weeks (sucked) and then 3 years probie with random piss tests. Had 2 tests...no drugs. They then told him his ptiority level/something like that was being lowered and that he may/may not be tested after that. He called and told me..and was jonesin it to smoke a doob.... and I told him it was a set up. sure enough...a week later he had to pee again. 3 tests..all negative. His lawyer was trying to get it all dropped and told him to write the judge a letter...heartfelt.... and ask for leniancy. The 3 neg tests got him noticed...the judge read the letter...was impressed...called him in for a talk....and then dropped his probie. Evidently there is something in the law that lets you petition to have it dropped...or was in his case...

He was broke.... I gave him 5K for the attorney's bills to get it done... and he was free of the fuckers...

dunno if that helps...or if you can do what the chick did on TV......but good luck.

420Gator

420Gator

Life-long friend of mine got popped in 2007 in SD County with 360 plants....12" tall...just settin bud. Was his first offense....so he got a stint in a 1/2 way house for 6 weeks (sucked) and then 3 years probie with random piss tests. Had 2 tests...no drugs. They then told him his ptiority level/something like that was being lowered and that he may/may not be tested after that. He called and told me..and was jonesin it to smoke a doob.... and I told him it was a set up. sure enough...a week later he had to pee again. 3 tests..all negative. His lawyer was trying to get it all dropped and told him to write the judge a letter...heartfelt.... and ask for leniancy. The 3 neg tests got him noticed...the judge read the letter...was impressed...called him in for a talk....and then dropped his probie. Evidently there is something in the law that lets you petition to have it dropped...or was in his case...

He was broke.... I gave him 5K for the attorney's bills to get it done... and he was free of the fuckers...

dunno if that helps...or if you can do what the chick did on TV......but good luck.

that's exactly the kind of experience I was looking for sky high thank you. the only one problem is Im in a "special" part of la county that doesn't play by the same rules as the other courts but I don't think itd be hard to get my probation moved to somewhere else in county

yea that whore had a good lawyer so I guess that's all what it boils down to. think Im gonna sell the whip and hire one with that... I need to quit driving around on my suspended license anyway before they seize another one of my vehicles

fractal

fractal

Probation is bullshit. I'm almost 2 years into a 3 year probation for having loaded guns in my car, but since I have gone back to college and graduated since then and not gotten in any more trouble there is a good chance I will be done with probation this summer. Can't wait, I want to do a outdoor grow in the woods up here but I'm not about to tramp through the woods without a gun because of bears, mountain lions, wolves, elk and moose. They tell me the moose are the most dangerous animals in fact.

420Gator

420Gator

get a 12 ga flare gun and bring a couple shells with you

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Probation is bullshit. I'm almost 2 years into a 3 year probation for having loaded guns in my car, but since I have gone back to college and graduated since then and not gotten in any more trouble there is a good chance I will be done with probation this summer. Can't wait, I want to do a outdoor grow in the woods up here but I'm not about to tramp through the woods without a gun because of bears, mountain lions, wolves, elk and moose. They tell me the moose are the most dangerous animals in fact.
If you have a felony i beleive you forfeit the right to own any gun,probation or not unless you get that felony expunged which is ultra rare.So in other words no guns even after probation.heres a little info:

Felony Restrictions

Owning a Gun
Joining the Army
Jury Duty
Felon Voting Rights
Owning a Gun

Can felons own guns? Is this governed by state or federal law? Does this apply to only certain types of guns or all guns?
In 1934 the government passed a law banning any person who had been convicted of a violent felony from owning a gun. This was in addition to an existing ban keeping violent felons from owning machine guns - the new law basically said that violent felons couldn't own any type of firearm.
This restriction was expanded in 1968 to include all felonies (not just violent ones). This practice continues to this day - except in rare circumstances where your civil rights are "restored" (this is only a possibility in a few states), or until your felony is expunged, you are not eligible under federal law to legally own a firearm.
Ammunition
Many felons don't realize this, but the federal ban on owning a firearm also applies to any type of ammunition - if you are caught with just a bullet you are in violation of this ban and subject to another felony (this one federal, meaning a lot more jail time and less chance of a pardon).
Does this only apply to concealed weapons?
Actually this law applies not only to concealed weapons, but also to any firearm that might be in your own. In the United States, felons are not legally allowed to bear arms - this is a point of controversy because it means in essence that you cannot defend yourself if somebody breaks into your home.
How can you legally own a gun again?
The easiest way to regain your right to bear arms is to have your felony expunged. Some states, however, offer felons the opportunity to own a handgun again after a certain amount of time has passed from the successful completion of probation. This is rare and there are many states, such as North Carolina, where a felon can never again own a weapon.
Are any types of felonies excluded?
Actually, 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(20)(A) specifically exempts a few types of felonies:
...any Federal or State offenses pertaining to antitrust violations, unfair trade practices, restraints of trade, or other similar offenses relating to the regulation of business practices

lollipopman

lollipopman

Yes you can do the time verses probation, Here it's 2 for 1, so say you got probation for 4 years you can do jail time of 2 years then your done

fractal

fractal

Yeah mine is misdemeanor probation so I get my rights to have a gun backs when it's over. That felony = no guns thing is stupid, it needs to be amended. Violent crimes should warrant a restriction on gun possession but non-violent felonies that did not involve weapons should not.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

I helped a friend petition the court one time who was moving out of state because his wife was getting relocated for the military.. He had been on probation for just over a year on a 2 year stent, and had continued to volunteer with the youth group he had done community service with. In our petition to suspend the remaining time, we pointed to the hardship he and his wife were going thru. Things started to look bad in court because the judge seemed pissed that he was petitioning, so he asked if he could do some jail time instead.. Surprisingly the judge bit to let him loose after having no objections from his probation officer..

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Sadly the legal system is not uniform, of course that depends on what side you look at it from. One thing with attorneys is how well they know and get along with the the judge. Sadly their defense is dependent to a degree of an understanding of the judges political social and ideological views.. Your requests of the court are drafted around that knowledge.. If you have a bottom of the barrel attorney he likely doesn't know the judge well enough. I'm not talking about knowing the judge in terms of social interaction but the relationship judges develop with certain attorneys..

If you ever want to pick an attorney for yourself, spend a few days in court, just say you are a blogger and set thru a bunch of hearings and you will be able to tell who the judge highly respects and doesn't.. If you are on here, You should actually have your criminal attorney picked out before you need him, you don't have a right to call your wife or anyone when questioned by police, you do your attorney. Many times people on probation or arrested might not have been if they called an attorney the moment they had police contact.

As for that show, my wife gave me the lowdown a while back, the chick was stupid IMHO..

420Gator

420Gator

I dont know your specifics but if your peeing in a cup Im guessing youve already pled? Where you at Torrance haha those fuckers dont play games thats why I asked? Probably toughest county in LA when it comes to fighting a case.
AV
Anyways what I was gonna say is plead not guilty til the end unless theyve got proof than thats another story.

20 years ago I handled my problems differently than i do now and someone owed me a lot of money and wasnt paying so me and some of my boys did a home invasion on his ass, tied him up and emptied his house into a uhaul including his precious Indian in his garage. I didnt give a fuck that this guy knew it was me because in my 20's I was all about ego plus we covered our tracks...everyone wore gloves etc etc, we even brought a huge carpet to roll out on his dirt driveway so when we pulled the uhaul up there wouldnt be any tire tracks in the dirt and when we left we took the carpet with us. the police didnt have shit except homeboy knew it was me so they came and questioned me. They asked if they could search my car and i said sure because I didnt have shit in there ( I thought ) well under the passenger seat was the owners manual to the indian with obviously his finger prints (btw I dont know how the manual got there). So to jail i went and sat and sat. I told the police nothing and told my lawyer I was innocent and the book was in my car because the guy and I were once friends and he left it there. So there I sat guilty as fuck with a stack of felonies against me but I knew if they had me like they said they did then Id already be charged. The fact that I sat in county for weeks while my lawyer and his lawyer went back n forth told me they didnt have shit. So after turning down plea after plea after plea after plea I finally excepted the charge of trespassing and walked.
I wouldn't have pled guilty if I knew probation was going to be involved. I honestly never heard that word until I was being released. public defender never said anything about it, neither did the judge. thought I was gonna do a little time and go on with my life
Even though this bitch got what he deserved I dont advocate this behavior. i did a lot of stupid shit when I was young but at least i was smart/lucky enough to never catch a case.

Also dont admit to watching Teen Mom
LOL! I debated it for awhile but who gives a shit online
BTW how does an ATM owners manual show you how to hack the ATM? Im not interested in hacking into an ATM but thought it was funny you listed that as your hobby and posted a PDF ATM owners manual as if someone can walk up to an ATM and disassemble it without causing alarm.
I Posted the specific sections that tell you how to theres no need for disassembly everything is done over the same keypad customers make their transactions. It takes about 20 seconds the first time if youre slow. PM me if you have more questions that post wasn't a joke

If your gonna spend your time doing felonies with ATMs go big! For instance if you steal a hooptie or a lambo its the same crime so steal the lambo. I suggest you do as I do now and lead a peaceful crime free life;) but if I cant sway you then perhaps you should go big such as these guys...
I know how to work a computer but Im not a hacker like these guys. Im just a creative researcher and I happened to find the owners manual for a very common ATM. after about 3 hours of reading I figured out how to do it. the money doesn't just come out you re program it and it thinks its carrying lincolns instead of jacksons thusly dispensing 4 times the requested amount......you can even waive the transaction fee and change the welcome message from "welcome to quickie mart" to "fuck you" or whatever

420Gator

420Gator

so my po just told me Ive been violated!!! I went to check in tues and he told me I had to piss test but it was late in the day so he told me come back wed. I did and he wasn't there so I checked in and left. Now hes saying since I didn't go in today Im violated:mad: WTF man I cant just be going hang out at the probation office everyday, I went up there twice back to back days not like I just failed to go in at all you know....

time to lawyer up I guess this is some fucking BULLSHIT

just wanted to let everyone know if you quit hearing from me Im in the county. not that any of you cocksuckers probly care but whatever, jus sayin

FUCK LA COUNTY

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sup fellas....not a CA but was reading thru the thread. Can you guys still be a legal caregiver if you get a felony? In MI once you get a felony they wont let u have plants. Super glad my felony was dropped down after going thru court. Gator, its funny you watch teen mom wit your girl lol. My girl watches that and just laughs at all the people on the show. She laughs more at that then when we watch super funny stand up

420Gator

420Gator

Sup fellas....not a CA but was reading thru the thread. Can you guys still be a legal caregiver if you get a felony? In MI once you get a felony they wont let u have plants. Super glad my felony was dropped down after going thru court. Gator, its funny you watch teen mom wit your girl lol. My girl watches that and just laughs at all the people on the show. She laughs more at that then when we watch super funny stand up

Im not even allowed to have a dr rec anymore but I still do lol

I only watch it when my girl does, I think its fuckin hilarious

cannabeans

cannabeans

Im really sorry to read about your recent violation....
Hope all goes well for you!
When your done, Time to leave LA county.

420Gator

420Gator

Im really sorry to read about your recent violation....
Hope all goes well for you!
When your done, Time to leave LA county.

whats up bro haven't seen u in awhile, no shit tho Im getting the fuck out of socal as fast as possible. may not even wait for the probation to be up this place sucks

cannabeans

cannabeans

I have been on the down low because the med laws have changed in my state.:mad:
I have been on the run before and let me tell you....Its much worse than probation or a lil time.
Becareful either way bro!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

All those LA cops are a little busy at the moment,A little bird says their releasing more folks right now so they can free up cops from the jail to hunt their rogue brother down before he does the same to them,karmas a bitch.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Had a friend who served in WW2 instead of jail for manslaughter,( punched his sister`s rapist and killed him).He was given a president`s pardon at the end of the war and was allowed to have a single shot rifle for hunting only. He served as Gen. Patten`s aid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom