For Sale Fem Seeds available. Destiny Exotic Genetics

• Thread starter destiny_exotic_genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Growrx

Growrx

Going to check out, might as well add seeds to my collection while I wait on another 21 seeds from seedsman!
This was my choice of seeds
E2FF01FF 1B06 4184 A97C 5D9AE146CA64

I’m so tempted to just get 12 glueberry muffins seeds though... hmmm...

Last edited:
destiny_exotic_genetics

destiny_exotic_genetics

Supporter
Checkout total came out to $72.60, shipping was $12.60?
Haven’t seen your other come through. If you haven’t ordered yet, please wait. Shipping is free for orders $60 and above. Definitely an error on my website.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Rocking good people to deal with!

No worries about problems with them, you can bet on that! Have dealt with them on more than one occasion and was very impressed all around!

Growrx

Growrx

Got a weird call today.. I think the seeds got stopped by CBC (California Border Control) we’ll see though..

destiny_exotic_genetics

destiny_exotic_genetics

Supporter
Got a weird call today.. I think the seeds got stopped by CBC (California Border Control) we’ll see though..
They were just sent yesterday, I can’t imagine they are at the boarder already. However, I could be wrong?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
26hr’s and no update to tracking, interesting..
Just be patient brother. It took me like 14 business days to get beans to Canada. Pushing the seller isn’t going to get the beans there faster.. from my experience... good luck.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
@destiny_exotic_genetics whats your purplest, gassiest crosses? Appreciate you.

Growrx

Growrx

Just an update, they are suppose to arrive by Friday that phone call just has me thrown off. I usually get mine in from Spain 😅

Growrx

Growrx

Tracking update! Package has moved! Still estimated to be received Friday! I’ll let you know if everything comes out ok! I was worried they were stuck but tracking has moved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom