For Sale Fem Seeds available. Destiny Exotic Genetics

• Thread starter destiny_exotic_genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SwishaSweet

SwishaSweet

Damn! This thread got me wishing I had ordered glueberry rather than brain dead!! @destiny_exotic_genetics looking forward to your genetics regardless. Any finished pics of the brain dead? Looking forward to the freebies as well

Yes that glueberry is serious!

Yoyi83

Yoyi83

Damn! This thread got me wishing I had ordered glueberry rather than brain dead!! @destiny_exotic_genetics looking forward to your genetics regardless. Any finished pics of the brain dead? Looking forward to the freebies as well
IMG 20201130 170856
IMG 20201126 143714
IMG 20201126 WA0038
these are a few pics of mine. They were called afterlife but he changed the name to brain dead.

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

Looks tasty af! Any phenos I should keep an eye peeled for? Also curious as to the reasoning behind the name change?

Yoyi83

Yoyi83

Looks tasty af! Any phenos I should keep an eye peeled for? Also curious as to the reasoning behind the name change?
He said he found another afterlife strain from another breeder so he didn't want confusion. I don't know much I just bought some seeds from him and liked how they are coming along on my first grow.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
He said he found another afterlife strain from another breeder so he didn't want confusion. I don't know much I just bought some seeds from him and liked how they are coming along on my first grow.
Super beautiful flower. I’m assuming since they are fem seeds most plants will look a lot alike. I think I need to pull the trigger on a couple 3 packs. Very reasonable prices that’s forsure. All these peeps complaining about seed prices need to check out northcoastseeds.com for $20 three packs of fems. Can’t beat that shit.

edited*
hows the nose 👃 on that afterlife or whatever the new name is

Canngrowout

Canngrowout

Destiny_Exotic_Genetics, Seeds have arrived up here in Canada. Super fast and super professional service. Will most definately be grabing more genetics from them in the near future. Time to pop some beans :)

Cheers,

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I placed am order but it didn't add the free seeds to the cart. Do they get added later?

Canngrowout

Canngrowout

I placed am order but it didn't add the free seeds to the cart. Do they get added later?
Yes, I recently placed a order and They added the 3 freebies to my order automatically. Service was incredibly fast. California to Toronto, Canada in 4-5 buisness days.

Hookcash87

Hookcash87

I placed a order on the 11th and still haven't gotten it. It says arriving late still in transit. Is this normal around this time of year?

Koda399

Koda399

Just put an order in to give these guys a try. Probably missed the freebies but no big deal.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

I placed a order on the 11th and still haven't gotten it. It says arriving late still in transit. Is this normal around this time of year?

Normal?? WTF is normal these days?????

If you just look, read, it states on the tracking website that they are experiencing quote "unprecedented" delays.

Normal??? Normal left this planet about a year ago now......not sure where you been hiding, but "normal" is gone, looks like for good possibly.

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

Got a couple mind tricks, brain dead and o face going. Can post a few pics once they've got a few nodes. Extremely fast/discreet shipping. 6/6 beans germinated within 24 hours. Slick packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom